• no
    • maybe
  2. 2. smoke under age

• yes
    • no
  3. 3. drug under age

• yes
    • no

I've drank underage. I found out how bad white wine really tastes :wizard:.

Edited by Sobend

Yes to all three, but I'm never touching cocaine or weed again :wizard:

I smoke like a steam engine and drink like a camel though :box:

Edited by MagedYew

Drink, yes

smoke yes...one time, hated it

drugs no and i plan for it to stay that way

Lol, kinda hard to live in Cancun and not drink I guess :box:

kinda

Im getting drunk today, going to a club...open bar :wizard:

I won't drive back, but i'm pretty sure i'll say stupid stuff....last time i got really bad...i think i said the world was like starfox...and i don't remeber anything else except hitting my head with the wall fpf the bathroom

...GUYS if it's the first time you're getting drunk, never do it with tequila shots!!!, and less if it's only 4 guys and 2 bottles!!

I drank something called "cucaracha"... Don't know if you've heard of it. It's got aaaaaaaaaaall the available drinks (only alcoholic, nothing to dilute it! ) mixed into a plastic cup, and you have to drink it all at once, no little sips.

That got me partially drunk, and then what killed me, was a guy that gave me a plastic cup FULL of tequila. I drank it, and went even more stupid than you did :wizard:

I drank something called "cucaracha"... Don't know if you've heard of it. It's got aaaaaaaaaaall the available drinks (only alcoholic, nothing to dilute it! ) mixed into a plastic cup, and you have to drink it all at once, no little sips.

That got me partially drunk, and then what killed me, was a guy that gave me a plastic cup FULL of tequila. I drank it, and went even more stupid than you did :box:

you sir are stupid....and a macho as well :wizard:

....man i seriously hate the taste of alcohol. I only drink to get happy

(that sounded so wrong and depressive -_-)

....man i seriously hate the taste of alcohol.

I still don't get what people mean when they say that. Do you mean you don't like the taste of any alcoholic drink?

Because every drink tastes different, and you can't mean the taste of pure alcohol because if you've tasted that, then you'd be dead.

you sir are stupid....and a macho as well :wizard:

....man i seriously hate the taste of alcohol. I only drink to get happy

(that sounded so wrong and depressive -_-)

I actually do the same, I only like some stuff.

I've drank underage but it's legal because in my state parents are allowed to give their children alcohol. And I regulary smoke/use snus.

I don't get all these people saying yes to alcohol but when it comes to smoking they're all like "NO WAY MAN THAT STUFF IS BAD FOR YOU", as if smoking is more unhealthy than alcohol.

I don't get all these people saying yes to alcohol but when it comes to smoking they're all like "NO WAY MAN THAT STUFF IS BAD FOR YOU", as if smoking is more unhealthy than alcohol.

If you're talking about cigs, I think it's because it's addictive, and alcohol isn't (or there's less of a chance, at least).

I haven't done any of it.

What drugs other than alcohol and niccotine are legal but have an age limit (mainstream)? Surely its impossible to do drugs underage?

I still don't get what people mean when they say that. Do you mean you don't like the taste of any alcoholic drink?

Because every drink tastes different, and you can't mean the taste of pure alcohol because if you've tasted that, then you'd be dead.

well, I mean stuff like vodka, brandi, whiskey, all that stuff i hate, even mixed with something.

Example, i absolubtly hate tequila, but i got drunk with it because being drunk felt cool.

not sure if you get my point

well, I mean stuff like vodka, brandi, whiskey, all that stuff i hate, even mixed with something.

Example, i absolubtly hate tequila, but i got drunk with it because being drunk felt cool.

Ya, I think I get you. You just don't like the high proof stuff that burns your neck and can't be hidden with mixers.

Drink - Ofcourse

Smoke - I don't smoke.

Drugs - I didn't know there was an age limit for illicit drugs. Yes, anyway.

Ya, I think I get you. You just don't like the high proof stuff that burns your neck and can't be hidden with mixers.

exactly, but the again that's the stuff that gets you going....so i'm screwed

btw went to a club yesterday...alcohol sucked >-<. This one literally tasted like shizzle...plus i didn't even get happy....i needto increase doses.

so what's stronger, Jagger or tequila? :wizard:

exactly, but the again that's the stuff that gets you going....so i'm screwed

btw went to a club yesterday...alcohol sucked >-<. This one literally tasted like shizzle...plus i didn't even get happy....i needto increase doses.

so what's stronger, Jagger or tequila? :wizard:

I'd guess Tequila but Jager is so much nicer. Especially with Red Bull.

Me and my friends have a drink called a "Matrix" which is 50% Jagermeister and 50% Mickey Finns (Apple Sourz) and it's tasty and after 2 glasses you're gone.

Raide: try the Cucaracha I said... 1/4 de vodka, 2/4 de tequila, 1/4 de ron (that's just one variation :wizard:)... Vas a besar el inodoro, pero vas a quedar bien a pichinga... :box:

Raide: try the Cucaracha I said... 1/4 de vodka, 2/4 de tequila, 1/4 de ron (that's just one variation :box:)... Vas a besar el inodoro, pero vas a quedar bien a pichinga... :/

en la madre....lo vomito antes de que me haga efecto

algun dia lo probare y luego te envio un mensaje desde el hospital :rich:

I'd guess Tequila but Jager is so much nicer. Especially with Red Bull.

Me and my friends have a drink called a "Matrix" which is 50% Jagermeister and 50% Mickey Finns (Apple Sourz) and it's tasty and after 2 glasses you're gone.

I shall try that :wizard: I just need to find tht mickey finns, because i've never seen it here

Try a Paloma

Squirt+ Tequila

The flavor of tequila ets diminished. It's a silent killer...too sweet to feel the alcohol, but later all of a sudden they all go up...and kaboom

Drank - Yes, since i was like 13

Smoked - Not regularly until recently, when I discovered the roll up.

Drugs - Yup. Done Weed, Ecstasy, Speed and Ketamine, obviously on different occasions though. Good times.

So, yes to all 3.

Edited by Toad

Yes to all three.. even though you can't technically be old enough to do drugs legally...

I have a witness to all three, so don't bother me about it. :wizard:

Drink: Yes, get it at a friends house when their parents arent home.

Smoke: Tried, hated it.

Drugs: Noooo way.

Yes, No, and No.

Yes long ago and many times. Theres not really drinking or smoking ages in Okinawa [atleast not enforced.]

Smoking and the drugs were to look cool but i just drink because i like the taste of beer.

Does taking a sip from your dads beer count while you go to fetch it everynow and then :wizard: