Sal's RuneScape Forum

The Shepherd's Way

Kemosabe

Oh hot damn kemo! Really rolling in the loot, very nice :D I know you're probably sick of my stupid kangaroo jokes, but, your bank is really hopping on up in value :P Gonna keep your sexy DFS or sell it?

I'm from NZ fool :( I sold the visage as I wanted to get back my fury.

120111220322.png

120111204526.png

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny me have the same attack and def and i'm 89 str. Yet you have such high sum.. :L so unfair..

Gratz nonetheless!

I'd say it's about average for my level.

Missed the second whip screenie, but I got two of those in a task. Got Volcanic Creatures so I'm gonna wait a couple of hours for my aura to replenish before starting on it.

120112132931.png

120111231931.png

How did you just get 10M. :(

Gratz though! Happy to see your bank is coming back!

My hacker left around 3-5M worth of stuff in my bank, I fished about 7M worth of rocktails and then I had a 12M barrows run a few days ago.

Lucky! :D

Hackers are bad... I wonder how they can feel good using that kind of money. At least he was kind...

What are your plans now?

How did you just get 10M. :(

Gratz though! Happy to see your bank is coming back!

My hacker left around 3-5M worth of stuff in my bank, I fished about 7M worth of rocktails and then I had a 12M barrows run a few days ago.

Lucky! :P

Hackers are bad... I wonder how they can feel good using that kind of money. At least he was kind...

What are your plans now?

I wouldn't say he was kind. But he was respectful - he left untradeables like my rapier and void in my bank.

Congrats on being a strength noob. :P

Y U GET MONEY FROM BARROWS AND I GET NOTHING? :D

I've only ever gotten one barrows item in the past, so I think getting what I did was completely justified. :P

Gratz at the levels and drops :lol:. Rebuilding is going good it seems eh?

Yeah, surprisingly.

well depends what you call average. I became member at cb 100+. :lol: so might have a thing to do with it?

Gratz on bla bla gl bla bla share pl0x?

<3 inb4nextscreenshot! :D

I got P2P at around 75 combat, iirc.

Gratz on the whippies D Whip out some more drops now please!

Your puns are terrible. :P

Anyway, time for pr0 bossing. <3 The Jad attempt failed, by the way. Got killed when I was distracted by luring the healers.

120113115154.png

120112175312.png

You're daily posts make me feel bad about my every-other-week ones. :(

~Dimos

Yeah but you save up all your levels for one update - I tend to post them the day I get them.

Anyway, 85 Agility. This'll definitely be useful when Skoll is released. I also got 92 Strength, which means I've begun working on 95 Attack.

120113191111.png

120113183515.png

Oh wow gratz, you have to much patience, 85 agility and still sane O_o, wow. I'm jealous D

77-83 was practically just Hunter, and the rest is just quest rewards/effigies. :(

I failed Jad again, but this time I lasted a lot longer and managed to take care of all the healers, so it's my best attempt yet.

120114160732.png

120114180355.png

120114213333.png

120114230440.png

Gratz on all those levels kemosabe smile.gif.

Combat noob!!!

nou

Haven't been active over the last few days, so some of these screenshots are a bit older than that. Got a few reasonable drops and I'm aiming to get 90 Slayer this weekend or soon after. I also got 93 Strength and 94 Attack but the new level up things mean they're messed up.

120121215648.png

120121161055.png

120117203414.png

120115170206.png