Adam?

Dragon Sal Z - Episode 41! - Two and a Half Mods

Are You The One?  

37 members have voted

1. 2. Do You Know Why I'm Here?

• Yes
    • No
    • Make Episode 42 And Save The Forum

I also have decided to make my obligatory post as well as an obligatory reference to my illicit love affairs with both Fake and Silavor.

:fixed:

If you wanted the graphic details in just one sentence, I'd probably say " I can't ever look at peanut butter the same way ever again."

Pfft, who would want to?

I firmly believe that my actions have done nothing but enhance the inherent value of peanut butter in your mind.

I firmly believe that my actions have done nothing but enhance the inherent value of peanut butter in your mind.

CANNOT UNSEE

That's shocking similar to my peanut butter dance too.

I like peanut butty crunchy

NtpeJ.gif

HEY WHO SAID YOU COULD TAKE A VIDEO OF ME?!?!

Edited by Lifted

I have bad news. You see, I was fully committed to having an episode out by the end of the week, and, depending on how it worked out, it would either be: a) an 8 page episode this week and another next week b) double episode release or c) a really long episode. I was at a concert on Friday and at the beach the whole weekend, so I obviously didn't work on it during that time. I worked on it Monday, but then my computer stopped turning on the next day. I've been having computer issues (it's falling apart) and my new one is coming this week, but I'm going to visit friends in [city 3 hours from where I live] this weekend so I won't be working on it then either.

Promise for something to be out next weekend. Sorry about this; at least it wasn't GIMP crashing.

Also, EPISODE 41 CONSENSUS

70% Fresh

74/100 Average Score

Edited by Adam?

I totally understand the computer issues bro, same thing happens to me a lot.

I have bad news. You see, I was fully committed to having an episode out by the end of the week, and, depending on how it worked out, it would either be: a) an 8 page episode this week and another next week b) double episode release or c) a really long episode. I was at a concert on Friday and at the beach the whole weekend, so I obviously didn't work on it during that time. I worked on it Monday, but then my computer stopped turning on the next day. I've been having computer issues (it's falling apart) and my new one is coming this week, but I'm going to visit friends in [city 3 hours from where I live] this weekend so I won't be working on it then either.

Promise for something to be out next weekend. Sorry about this; at least it wasn't GIMP crashing.

70% Fresh

74/100 Average Score

this is news of the most disgusting nature, Adam?

manga creators have deadlines to meet and quite frankly yours are blown grossly out of proportion the fans expect the product to be delivered and you have failed us -.-

but seriously i love you

Manga writers alo have drawing assistants and Predrawn backgrounds sometimes as well -_-

100% Fresh

104/100 Average Score

:fixed:

Manga writers alo have drawing assistants and Predrawn backgrounds sometimes as well -_-

I realuse this and the fact that Adam is doing this without being paid is also part of the reason I was joking

And yet bleach is still late every second week :closedeyes:

And yet bleach is still late every second week :closedeyes:

To be fair, most of the reason it's late is because the author is coming up with new ways to be completely off the wall.

I don't watch anime so I'm just gonna nod my head in agreement

So Adam? I was thinking some sort of contest with some sort of prize with some sort of rules and stuff related to DSZ would be pretty naice.

So Adam? I was thinking some sort of contest with some sort of prize with some sort of rules and stuff related to DSZ would be pretty naice.

i like where this is going

Yes, let's all pile even more work onto Adam for no reward, with none of us bothering to even try and help him out.

We are the best fans ever.

Yes, let's all pile even more work onto Adam for no reward, with none of us bothering to even try and help him out.

But the idea is to increase the activity on this topic thus giving Adam? the ego boost he needs to defeat all the mods!

If this is work I want in :P

I'm considering typing down every episode of Dsz. Just cause.

I'm considering typing down every episode of Dsz. Just cause.

i'd support you morally :)