Adam?

Dragon Sal Z - Episode 41! - Two and a Half Mods

Episode 41  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How was episode 41?

• Instant DSZ classic! 5 stars!
    • Good episode! 4 stars!
    • Average episode. 3 stars.
    • Not a great entry into dsz... 2 stars.
    • One of the worst yet! 1 star!

Ok so time for third attempt on this episode. The first two were garbage and I couldn't finish them. This time its gonna work!!

First attempt followed immediately after Emanick killed Lilshu (in that now-alternative universe) and didn't have any jokes and I hated it.

Second attempt I did like 3 pages and rehashed old jokes about dms and had Daniel Andy and Joe show up before Venom crashed the party. It was dumb.

Edited by Adam?

Its okay we believe in you!!!!

Yay we have something to write about in the Santafish Monthly!

And let's let Adam? write the article himself! He surely must come through for us again!

inb4 excuses

And let's let Adam? write the article himself! He surely must come through for us again!

inb4 excuses

The latest newsletter (the one that came out beginning of this month) was to feature more blaming of Adam? but it was vetoed because we did it before :( What can I say, he's very blamable.

Don't worry if he chokes up on this we can blame him again.

Don't worry if he chokes up on this we can blame him again.

But like its perfect.

I'll just ignore the fights that don't matter.

So progress report? :)

lets see

i had fraternity retreat friday night to saturday morning

basketball 3 on 3 tournament saturday afternoon till night

fraternity elections sunday night

alongside having a project due at midnight, an essay due tomorrow, and an exam tuesday

for some reason I didn't fit this in immediately after I got the idea. not sure how that happened.

3 on 3 full court or half court?

3 on 3 full court or half court?

half court lol

Made me realize how much weaker I am since I stopped playing.

Let me guess you play... center!

I mean distinctions between players in 3 on 3 boil down to "outside" and "inside".

But I float around way more than I used to since I'm not as strong and my shot is actually better than it was.

I mean distinctions between players in 3 on 3 boil down to "outside" and "inside".

But I float around way more than I used to since I'm not as strong and my shot is actually better than it was.

I was gonna say 3 on 3 full court games are intense. Wayyyyyyy to much running. Did you at least win?

I was gonna say 3 on 3 full court games are intense. Wayyyyyyy to much running. Did you at least win?

no im out of shape and we lost to guys on varsity football

*Sees new posts*

"Ooh a new DSZ!"

*Disappointment*

I feel I missed something big while I was gone. What's all this about Gnostic Christian Bishop?

*Sees new posts*

"Ooh a new DSZ!"

*Disappointment*

I feel I missed something big while I was gone. What's all this about Gnostic Christian Bishop?

Apparently a cultist has arrived and tends to ignore everyone else's arguments as his are supreme and he cannot be swayed. He posts in the Debate Room mostly, but isn't open to debate. Therefore, some have come to accept him as Sal's religious leader, until lilshu inevitably defeated him through the help of reepicheep and Phoenix Rider. He's still trying to make a come back. But I think he's running out of YouTube videos for sources.

Edit: And supposedly Adam? is writing, but isn't at the same time. He blames school. We blame him.

Edit2: I've been thinking of doing a spin-off series next month if Adam? doesn't continue this.

Edited by Gary Oak

*Sees new posts*

"Ooh a new DSZ!"

*Disappointment*

Apparently a cultist has arrived and tends to ignore everyone else's arguments as his are supreme and he cannot be swayed. He posts in the Debate Room mostly, but isn't open to debate. Therefore, some have come to accept him as Sal's religious leader, until lilshu inevitably defeated him through the help of reepicheep and Phoenix Rider. He's still trying to make a come back. But I think he's running out of YouTube videos for sources.

Edit: And supposedly Adam? is writing, but isn't at the same time. He blames school. We blame him.

Edit2: I've been thinking of doing a spin-off series next month if Adam? doesn't continue this.

I'm thinking of doing a spin-off series too called Dragon Sal Z: The adventures of lonely and no one else