Are You The One?  

41 members have voted

1. 2. Do You Know Why I'm Here?

• Yes
    • No
    • Make Episode 42 And Save The Forum

10 minutes ago, Chaoss said:

GCB is my new favorite character

Then you shall be the next to be purged. 

30 minutes ago, Chaoss said:

GCB is my new favorite character

Another innocent casualty of Yuan's desperate struggle to hold on to power

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Mangaka Adam?, I would like to claim a Stoic Goliath Rowboat Club NFT.

Would you like for me to showcase the NFT's on Runescaping, with owners name and link attached?

Edited by Fatalysm

16 minutes ago, Fatalysm said:

Mangaka Adam?, I would like to claim a Stoic Goliath Rowboat Club NFT.

Goliath-Fatalysm.png

DO NOT STEAL THIS NFT! THIS NFT IS THE EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF FATALYSM! ANY THEFT OF THIS EXCLUSIVE PIECE OF DIGITAL ART WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!!!

16 minutes ago, Fatalysm said:

Would you like for me to showcase the NFT's on Runescaping, with owners name and link attached?

No because that would be NFT THEFT which is a CRIME that I HATE

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mista Hardrune said:

I desire one of your finest nfts please

Goliath-Hardrune.png

DO NOT STEAL THIS NFT! THIS NFT IS THE EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF MISTA HARDRUNE! ANY THEFT OF THIS EXCLUSIVE PIECE OF DIGITAL ART WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!!!

can I order an NFT

I want to do NFT things to it

37 minutes ago, Emanick said:

can I order an NFT

I want to do NFT things to it

Goliath-Emanick.png

DO NOT STEAL THIS NFT! THIS NFT IS THE EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF EMANICK! ANY THEFT OF THIS EXCLUSIVE PIECE OF DIGITAL ART WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!!!

one NFT for the road please

Content of the episode aside, I think I would like to talk a bit about emotions.

When I read the episode, it is easy to laugh and smile over the humor and memes, but I was caught off-guard over how I felt after reading it. There were two things that stood out to me in particular:

1. The entire aspect of mental health, dissociation, and struggling to stay in control over your own mind, is something that hits far harder to me now, than when episode 41 was released. This is because mental health has become a constant in my life, partly due to work, partly due to people in my life that has developed mental health issues. Not to mention having had a stress-related crash about 4 years ago, where my brain went into slow-mode, and for a month, life was just... scarily limited.
    I think episode 42 portray the mental health aspects in a very genuine manner. When I read it, I could not help thinking about a couple of students I had that had memory gaps and disassociation frequently, to the point where they could not piece together where they were, when they had an episode. What they would say about their medication was something you nailed.

2. Another thing that is hard to not feel emotional about is the entire nostalgia aspect of the episode. Half a life time ago, I joined Sal's, and it has given me so many memories, allowed me to meet so many fantastic people, and learn a myriad of things I would otherwise have been oblivious to. That pure joy of nostalgia hit me hard in that episode, because it was easy to think back to simpler days.

I like how your writing naturally evolved through the episodes to start including additional layers and dimensions to your storytelling, beyond the obvious message(s). You have done quite a good job, Adam?. :ice: 

• Like 6

NFT where :ph34r:

(this was bloody great, ilu Adam?)

Posted (edited)

congrats adam on winning the most active post on sals in a decade!

Edited by Egghebrecht

On 7/20/2022 at 4:11 PM, Click This said:

one NFT for the road please

Goliath-Click-This.png

DO NOT STEAL THIS NFT! THIS NFT IS THE EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF CLICK THIS! ANY THEFT OF THIS EXCLUSIVE PIECE OF DIGITAL ART WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sofee said:

NFT where :ph34r:

(this was bloody great, ilu Adam?)

Goliath-Sofee.png

DO NOT STEAL THIS NFT! THIS NFT IS THE EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF SOFEE! ANY THEFT OF THIS EXCLUSIVE PIECE OF DIGITAL ART WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!!!

• Like 1

Great episode!

Nft pls

• Like 1

I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more.

NFT please

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

To      : @Adam?
CC     : @Zazzy, @Bagel, @Kyo, @mal
BCC  :
Subject:

689771393_ScreenShot2022-07-23at12_24_47AM.thumb.png.3b73dbe5f22eafe042124b0eee6b03b5.png

Message for Screen Readers, or "Lame People Who Can't Read 19 Emojis In A Row":
         Wow! Yet Again, Adam? pulls out all the stops and shows us he's got the needle on the dial. Time and Time we tune to Dragon Sal Z and it's like looking at a mirror, especially Goliath - what a gorgeous specimen. I hope a number of our members see this (@venom, @Xaria especially, I know Venom is probably on a yacht somewhere without internet though) Personally I'd rate it a 10/10, I can't wait to see Episode 43 and am ordering my Dragon Sal Z Episode 42 Shirts A. S. A. P. M. O. U. N. G. U. rick astley

Post Script. @Adam? I really really really want need a Gob NFT, do I need to get a letter notarized to your creative commons lawyer? Can I pay you with twizzlers? Can I pay you with an NFT for an NFT for another NFT of an NFT? I have a receipt of a bagel I bought last week.

Edited by Zooey
  • Haha 1

On 7/19/2022 at 7:13 PM, Adam? said:

Another innocent casualty of Yuan's desperate struggle to hold on to power

He preacheth and I receiveth

• Like 1

On 7/21/2022 at 8:12 PM, mikeyy said:

Great episode!

Nft pls

Goliath-Mikeyy.png

DO NOT STEAL THIS NFT! THIS NFT IS THE EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF MIKEYY! ANY THEFT OF THIS EXCLUSIVE PIECE OF DIGITAL ART WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!!!

On 7/21/2022 at 8:34 PM, Sobend said:

I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more.

NFT please

Goliath-Sobend.png

DO NOT STEAL THIS NFT! THIS NFT IS THE EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF SOBEND! ANY THEFT OF THIS EXCLUSIVE PIECE OF DIGITAL ART WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!!!

On 7/23/2022 at 1:24 AM, Zooey said:

To      : @Adam?
CC     : @Zazzy, @Bagel, @Kyo, @mal
BCC  :
Subject:

689771393_ScreenShot2022-07-23at12_24_47AM.thumb.png.3b73dbe5f22eafe042124b0eee6b03b5.png

Message for Screen Readers, or "Lame People Who Can't Read 19 Emojis In A Row":
         Wow! Yet Again, Adam? pulls out all the stops and shows us he's got the needle on the dial. Time and Time we tune to Dragon Sal Z and it's like looking at a mirror, especially Goliath - what a gorgeous specimen. I hope a number of our members see this (@venom, @Xaria especially, I know Venom is probably on a yacht somewhere without internet though) Personally I'd rate it a 10/10, I can't wait to see Episode 43 and am ordering my Dragon Sal Z Episode 42 Shirts A. S. A. P. M. O. U. N. G. U. rick astley

Post Script. @Adam? I really really really want need a Gob NFT, do I need to get a letter notarized to your creative commons lawyer? Can I pay you with twizzlers? Can I pay you with an NFT for an NFT for another NFT of an NFT? I have a receipt of a bagel I bought last week.

Goliath-Zooey.png

DO NOT STEAL THIS NFT! THIS NFT IS THE EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF ZOOEY! ANY THEFT OF THIS EXCLUSIVE PIECE OF DIGITAL ART WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!!!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

wtf this is just matrix 4

on a more srs note: wow what a great episode and the funny nft thing was really funny!
Glad I got to cameo in this episode (the "You" character). Finally some representation for my people (me).

can i have a NFT pleas

Edited by Lonelywolf

Fantastic as usual. It has always amazed me the amount of work you put into small details, and bringing life to some scenes. Truly remarkable.
I quite enjoyed the read and look forward to more. :ice:

• Like 1

On 7/28/2022 at 2:14 AM, Lonelywolf said:

on a more srs note: wow what a great episode and the funny nft thing was really funny!
Glad I got to cameo in this episode (the "You" character). Finally some representation for my people (me).

can i have a NFT pleas

Goliath-Lonely.png

DO NOT STEAL THIS NFT! THIS NFT IS THE EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF LONELYWOLF! ANY THEFT OF THIS EXCLUSIVE PIECE OF DIGITAL ART WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!!!