Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
arkantos war

My Machinima Video

here is the video:

It's about the trailer of the movie Know1ng, I tried to make it similar to the original (but in runescape, obviously).

Hope you like, give your rate and any comments can be made in my youtube channel.

Thank you for your time! :wizard:

.......That was Awesome!, bit since it wasn't completely original it probably won't come first but probably maybe fifth or something like that.

Edited by question-asker

OMFG. THAT WAS FREAKING AMAZING! :wizard: I watched the actual movie (Knowing) but it was crap, this made me want to watch it. :box: Good luck, you definitely have a very high chance of winning.

~D

Edited by Diabba

It's great, but you seem to have exactly the same problem as everybody else who makes a video now.

You don't bold the text.

EDIT: Oh, I was watching some of your videos yesterday. I had no idea you had a Sal's account.

Wait, scratch that. I had no idea you made a Sal's account to advertise your videos.

Edited by Poke

It's been a long timesince i've seen a Runescape video that good that wasn't made by Sosolid, or someone of his stature. Really impressed, i'm sure you're in with a chance of at least a runner up position. Be sure to tell us what the Jagex HQ is like if you win! :wizard:

I don't care if you came on here just to advertise... That was simply fantastic. The best I've EVER seen. I hope that wins.

That was probably one of the most amazing Youtube videos I have ever seen. You did a great job! :wizard:

Good luck! :box:

I seriously want you to make the whole movie now. That made it look freaking awesome.

I agree!

Now I need to go find the movie to watch somewhere online!

Edited by Cxkslei

In comparison with terrible ones I've seen, you have a very VERY good chance at winning because that is a very VERY good machinima.

Out of the entries I've seen, you've done quite a great job at this Arkantos War :box: . I enjoyed how you took to recreating the Know1ng trailer using RuneScape, and I love how the clips match too (the advantages of membership I presume). Did you use iMovie to edit this? :wizard:

You've convinced me to watch the other videos you've created. Great job on this though :/

Edit: I'll keep my eye out for Elyard too :rich: .

Edited by Life

I'm very pleased with the comments here, it's very good to read those replies like "you should win" or "you should be in top 5", I will say very good words about salmoneus forums if I win! :wizard:

also: some people here say that victory can get harder because of the audio, that wasn't I who made. But I thought about this even before starting to edit this video, just read the FAQs of the contest, it's something like "RSMVs can be made, just be careful not to get "copyrighted"". With these terms, I guess there is no loss of winning chances, in fact, they should say for you not to try to make a RSMV because it's less original. And my video is like a RSMV, but with a trailer audio, not a music audio, which makes it even more creative, I think :box: .

Whatever, it's just a competition. If I win, then YAY! If I lose, just wake up and go on! :/

Awesome. :box:

You're talented, I hope you win, or at least get to the top 5. Post here if you get any feedback from Jagex. :/

Dj :wizard:

Finally, a great video without that stupidly annoying metal in the background! :wizard: That was a treat to watch. I don't know how many other people like it, but in my opinion it's certainly the best entry I've seen so far.

That is definitely the *best* machinima entry that I have seen so far. 5 Stars go to you :wizard:

Thanks for keeping me entertained, good luck with winning the contest!