Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Crimson

Do You Hate Your Runescape Username?

I like my name. My account is over 5 years old, otherwise I would probably have to have numbers in it.

I actually got complimented on my name today :wizard:

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, as I didn't really want to go through 3 pages of posts, but they are coming out with a username-changing feature for rs. I personally like my username, but for those of you that don't, you'll be given a chance to get a better one

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, as I didn't really want to go through 3 pages of posts, but they are coming out with a username-changing feature for rs. I personally like my username, but for those of you that don't, you'll be given a chance to get a better one

Most people are aware, I'm sure; probably the reason for several Runescape username related topics recently.

---

I don't know why people are saying what they'll change their name to. Can't trust no one these days :wizard:

Edited by Mith

I'm content with my name, although I'd like to get rid of numbers behind it. Unfortunately Tws was already taken when I created this early 2006 :box: Hopefully I'll be able to correct the situation with the new feature :wizard:

I'm love my name but am unsure if I would want to change it, I like the originality of it but I don't know if I would take a Tea off TeaTeaPot.

Yours Sincerely,

Smiffy

Edited by Smiffy

Of course I hate my name! Horusdragon2?!?! First of all Horus the Egyptian God was a bird, not a dragon, and I made this almost 5 years ago when I was into Yu-gi-oh. Thanks a lot Yugioh.

If I could I'm not sure what I would change it to..

Thanks for so many replies guys =)

But I still say mine is the worst...Emerald2054 its an item with numbers, although the name does have some signifigance to me, I still hate it.

Guest SkyrnTFD

Like many players I also hate my username, which i created years ago and now woud like to change it... hope they'll finally introduce name changing they are working on.

I hate it with a passion. Loyd isn't even my real name... I'm changing it to Redicaluss first chance I get.

i based my acount name off my email [email protected] that was when i was 11 back in 2007 :rich: my rs user name is geekboard11 so there is no e and r at the end of the word boarder. but now that i have a nick name on my website an every other website called geek-master i so want geek-master to be my rs username :/ oh well

well there is one thing that i like about my user name :wizard: because my user name now stands for a geek board a 11 year old to death about nintendo :box:

Edited by geek master

Runedudemr is a terrible name. When we change our names I'll hange mine to something cool :wizard:

You don't like my idea: mageoflumber?

I like my username, I just wish they allowed caps so it could be GeneralMKII.

I don't hate my name, but I don't like it very much. I'll change it to Cattius (assuming that's available, idk) when the display names update comes out.

W1z_K1ll1ng, is a perfectly fit name for the route I have embarked on in my Runescape career.