Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mystify

Trolls!

So, I'm sure you know all about trolls, they get named after the first thing they kill (or try to kill).

I have a question, one question... regarding "Mountain Trolls" "Ice Trolls" "Thrower Trolls"... are they cannibals?

There's a troll called "Pee Hat"... *end random troll talk* *Shoves em under a bridge*

Edited by -_Andy_-

I think those are just the type of Troll I'm sure each 'Mountain Troll' or 'Ice Troll' has a different name. But it'd be a bit of an effort to name every creature in runescape separately.

Or there's lot's of small sized edible mountains in RuneScape.

Go kill guards. Does every one have the name Guard? Well, technically the servers think they do, but logic says no. Those are just types of trolls, not their names. My Arm, for example, is actually a Mountain Troll.

Just incase anyone doesn't get it, it's meant to be a joke. D=

@Yippee: You can put your arms into RuneScape now? :wizard:

Edited by -_Andy_-

It's the first thing they try to eat.

Drunken dwarf leg, mushroom, etc...

Yeah, he mentioned that.

So, I'm sure you know all about trolls, they get named after the first thing they kill (or try to kill).

It's as other people said. It would be too much of a hassle to name every single troll for the sake of continuity.

No it was not a joke, you just failed hard and are trying to make up an excuse.

Go kill guards. Does every one have the name Guard? Well, technically the servers think they do, but logic says no. Those are just types of trolls, not their names. My Arm, for example, is actually a Mountain Troll.

Lol, and my leg's an Ice Troll :wizard::box:

no he didnt....

first thing they eat : called mountain troll. He ate a mountain troll to be called mountain troll.

Its not an excuse so just try to understand things before you jump to conclusions mmk?

and lol theres a trol called Dad. Maybe thats why all our runescape characters dont have fathers :wizard:

no he didnt....

first thing they eat : called mountain troll. He ate a mountain troll to be called mountain troll.

Its not an excuse so just try to understand things before you jump to conclusions mmk?

and lol theres a trol called Dad. Maybe thats why all our runescape characters dont have fathers :wizard:

Were you being serious? If a troll ate a mountain troll, what was the mountain troll called before it was eaten? Was it just "Mountain Troll"?

no he didnt....

and lol theres a trol called Dad. Maybe thats why all our runescape characters dont have fathers :box:

You cannot be serious :wizard:

no he didnt....

and lol theres a trol called Dad. Maybe thats why all our runescape characters dont have fathers :box:

You cannot be serious :wizard:

dood it in runeskepe

no he didnt....

and lol theres a trol called Dad. Maybe thats why all our runescape characters dont have fathers :/

You cannot be serious :box:

omg of course im serious. :wizard:

BTW

Trolls are named after the first thing they eat :L

Lol at the other posts; Maybe if you could ask them what their names were, and maybe they ate like a rock from a mountain washed down with some snow from the summit.

Edited by ccfcboy4lyf

I have a question, one question... regarding "Mountain Trolls" "Ice Trolls" "Thrower Trolls"... are they cannibals?

There's a troll called "Pee Hat"... *end random troll talk* *Shoves em under a bridge*

First thing they eat.

It's the first thing they try to eat.

Drunken dwarf leg, mushroom, etc...

Yeah, he mentioned that.

It's as other people said. It would be too much of a hassle to name every single troll for the sake of continuity.

He said kill. :wizard:

Has it occurred to anyone that these trolls just never killed anything?

Edited by The Who?