Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
thepope1322

You've Been Hacked...

I'd pull my hair out and sell it for 1m.

No, really, I'd mine pure essence until I could afford some Barrows, Neit, and all that stuff, and would build up on cash to make battlestaves and do kingdom. Then later, I'd start farming.

I would probably mine iron until I had about 500k, then I would tan leather until I got 1 mil, and then I would merchant until I had my 3 mil back and then buy back all my armor and such. And then I would realized that I had lost my GOP robes and probably yell at the computor and then take a nap and hope it was all a dream. I HATE GOP!!!

this is easy

get a bronze pick and mine 3k pure ess, get ranging stuff, and stay at blue dragons untill i get 1mil for armor and food and everything.

all your gp, everything in your bank, is gone.

I'd take my 26m out of the grand exchange, buy the essentials to get a bit of stuff back (rune sets, d'hide, arrows, some runes) and then put it all back into merchanting :wizard:

Nah, I'd probably go kill some chickens, get feathers, go fishing, sell the fish, repeat 'til I had 100k, then buy a rune chainbody, scim, and dhide legs and go roaching.

this topic made me do a few things:

plant ranarrs(not picking em up)

dumped 7M into the kingdom(not using)

filled up my house.. i doubt any hacker has time to go to my poh with all the goodies in my bank :wizard:

I'd ask a friend for a rune pickaxe.

3 abyssal titan pouches

As many scrolls for the titan as possible for free.

Adding up to 60k gp. (yes i'm a scrounger :wizard:)

Then I'd mine pure essence until I had enough for basic gear and some bunyips.

Then I'd head out to abyssals, camp for 2-3 whips.

Then start to slay again :box:

Could be back on my feet properly in under a week I guess.

I would probably get a free anti dragon shield from the guy in Lumbridge then maybe kill some chaos druids or something similar to make about 25k and then get an accumulator from ava and upgrade it. Then I would buy go to the grand exchange and buy a rune crossbow and spend the rest of the cash on broad tipped bolts and a games necklace. Also at some point I would go to the lighthouse and reclaim my god books. Then I would probably go to blue dragons to make the cash to buy a set of black dragonhide. Once I have the black dragonhide set, I would go to green dragons to make back the rest of my money and slowly upgrade my equipment back to what it was.

I would first, after changing my password and other stuff like that, head over to Stealing Creation, play the game, and get a Morphic Tool from there. I would then run over to the Magic Guild, mine some Pure Essence until I have enough to get a Spottier Cape, and full Larupia. After that, I would get my Lunar Staff back and start catching Red Chinchompas to regain my wealth. :wizard:

Hm.. I'd probably ask one of my friends for a little money or ask to borrow a weapon, and then kill chaos druids for herbs. Then, like the guy above me, buy full Larupia and catch red chinchompas for a little while. Then uh...probably use some money to buy black dragonhide/impling jars, and go to Mos Le'Harmless and pray for a dragon impling. :wizard: Then, keep doing that until I've made everything back. D:

(If there's no dragon impling, yell at the screen)

Well if I still played, I'd have (it probs still does) Miscellania maxed, crops (lots of expensive herbs), stuff in GE, stuff in house etc etc. But pretending I lost every single cent and had nothing I'd get 20k from a friend, buy a rune pick, mine ess, go aviansies then arma or sara GWD. Back to 100m in under a week, easy. Or fish instead of mining perhaps.

Edit: Perhaps mages instead of aviansies.

Edited by nonickname

I have about 20k right now not counting my willows or hatchet. So, I would go to the circus and get my stuff, go to the mage arena and get a cape, go to mobilising armies and get my sergeant, get quest items back, get achievement diary items, get my fighter torso back, get my holiday items and the basic tools back. After that, pickpocket 10k, buy a rune hatchet, and starting cutting maples or willows again. Im poor and happy ^_^

Edit: Oh and Id get mah defenders back too :O

Edited by Windows

I would get a bronze pickaxe and mine enough pure essence to buy 4 box traps, then hunt red chins until 83 hunter, and then I would go hunt ninja, magpie, and dragon implings in puro-puro. I would merch while I made money and trained hunter

Suppose you log in one day and you find that everything you had before, all your gp, everything in your bank, is gone. Additionally, your POH, if you have one, is empty of whatever you put in the costume room. You have nothing.

Now, you don't want to quit. If you were F2P, you are still F2P. If you were a member, you have not lost your membership.

Your goal is to regain all your wealth, starting from scratch. How will you do it?

Easy. Pickpocket a guard and buy a harpoon from the Catherby fishing store.

Should be easy to figure out what's next :box:

~Darth :wizard:

Scrap together a few coins and buy a lobster pot. Fish until 500k worth of lobsters, sell, then merchant from there.

Take a break from the game.

Wait

And than start gradually getting items back, Anyway it doesn't sound too bad apart from the POH house being removed as I can start a bank from scratch and organise everything. I will loose my RS cat :wizard:

hmm its happened to me 3 times before the trading update which happened ages ago :wizard:.

What I did was thieve to 30k, but a rune pick axe and mine alot of pure essence. Until I have enough to buy supplies for Barrows.

Cut yews for 5 hours and make about 1m, buy all armor i need (rune, dhide, wizzy robes, runes, arrows, weapons, etc)

Then i would cut more yews, until i got 5m, and rebuild from there. Hopefully start merching on the G.E. as well.