Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
geek master

Birthday Presents From Jagex

would it be nice if jagex gave you a little somthing special on your birthday? :wizard: well if they did how about a birthday hat that you can wear any time and it come with a cool emote where you blow out a birthday cake :box: also just like the easter ring you could turn into a birthday present box with a bow on it and when you want to come out of it you will jump out of the box :/ also this item would be non tradable and each year you get one it has your age on it also if you have another birthday the next year your birthday hat changes your age on the top also you can go to party pete and have him change the look and coler and style of your birthday hat. also as a little gift from jagex you get to choose any item you like at the ge with a birthday card you use with the item you want to get as long as its under 50mil :rich:

Maybe the birthday hat should just be on your head, and not an item, to prevent another item, and it only appears on your birthday. And it shouldn't show the age, because jagex would be breaking their own rules :wizard:

And maybe the present should be under 100k....50 mill is way too much.

Edited by chaosor

I was thinking of maybe having something like this, only difference is, that the "Birthday" should be the day the account was created to prevent fraud, this would also not break the Real Life info trading . The present would be something like a Birthday Hat, and gets better every time. You will get one as soon as your first birthday (The day you are "Born") and every time it's your birthday, you'd go to a NPC and they'd upgrade it.

~D

I agree with Diabba's idea. Besides, how many people used their real birthday? I didn't!

I agree with Diabba's idea. Besides, how many people used their real birthday? I didn't!

I didnt o.O They think Im 87 years old... Im 14 :wizard:

There in no way should be replicas, remakes, or even look alikes of rares and/or discontinued items, it would destroy Runscape.

~D

would it be nice if jagex gave you a little somthing special on your birthday? No, I want to be with family and friends on my birthday,.

:wizard: well if they did how about a birthday hat that you can wear any time and it come with a cool emote where you blow out a birthday cake :box:Party Hat, unneeded emote, entirely pointless

also just like the easter ring you could turn into a birthday present box with a bow on it and when you want to come out of it you will jump out of the box :/ Don't we have enough junk items?

also this item would be non tradable and each year you get one it has your age on it also if you have another birthday the next year your birthday hat changes your age on the top also you can go to party pete and have him change the look and coler and style of your birthday hat. Buy a phat if you want one

also as a little gift from jagex you get to choose any item you like at the ge with a birthday card you use with the item you want to get as long as its under 50mil :rich:NO, it's easy enough to figure out how to get cash anyway, and this is way too much.

This is completely unneeded or unfounded.

TBH, I really think this is a joke topic rather than a serious one. No support, if you want items you'll just need to go out an earn them.

An item would be nice, but only one and you can't change it. THere might be a problem with birthdays as when I started you have to pick your age range e.g 13-16. So instead it would have to work off the day your account is created. Also getting a free item is Completely wrong, if you can't be bothered to earn your money tuff.

I was thinking of maybe having something like this, only difference is, that the "Birthday" should be the day the account was created to prevent fraud, this would also not break the Real Life info trading . The present would be something like a Birthday Hat, and gets better every time. You will get one as soon as your first birthday (The day you are "Born") and every time it's your birthday, you'd go to a NPC and they'd upgrade it.

~D

I agree with Diabba... But that 50/5 mil thing is ridiculous. Are you sure you just don't want easy millions? If I were to put a price on a "present", it'd be no more than 10k. In cash.

Who in the world plays runescape on their birthday?

I do and so do a lot of my friends. We just don't spend all day on it. :wizard:

how about 1 free item at the ge it could be anything but it can only be 1 item!!

or how about 1 full day with no trade limit :wizard:

nojustno

that would ruin it

how about 1 free item at the ge it could be anything but it can only be 1 item!!

Lmao that would just kill the economy and would bring back RWT like crazy.

the money/free item must go. that would cause huge inflation. and for you people saying "just 100k". lots of people play rs. if 500k people play runescape (probably more, but its just an example) that would inject 50b gp into the economy per year. the untradeable present seems like a good idea though.

Feh. I'd choose a christmas cracker and then sell it to get rich easy.

What about the person selling the item on the ge? The person selling it would be ripped off! You DO realize that there's another person on the other end of the GE, right? If you're saying that it would make an item, then that would totally ruin the point of the item being DISCONTINUED.

A full day without trade limit? Hmm... I forget, how do you spell REAL WORLD TRADING?

I like the birthday hat(though it would have to be shaped like a cone) and the present thing, though, but not both. Also, it'd have to disappear out of the game after the birthday is over.