Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Galvantic

Epic Rsof Topics....

Wow now those screenies are just hillarious. Especially that one about the "cun dums"

Trolls FTW (I'm not a troll but I think trolls are funny :wizard:)

orlyo.png

Another one i found

lmaomuch.png

Yet another one

I think that woodcutting should be removed from the game because it's bad for the environment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO I THINK THERE SHOULD BE NO MEMBERS ONLY THINGS CAUSE ITS RACIST TOWARDS F2P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO TALK IN RS BECAUSE SOME GUY CUSSED AT ME AND IT WASN'T FILTERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK THEY SHOULD TAKE REMOVE RUNESCAPE FROM RS BECAUSE IT LEADS TO RWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, done.

I wear a RuneScape backpack use a RuneScape flash drive and use a RuneScape pencil case and people respect me.

I can see why. I mean, human punching bags deserve a lot of respect. Glad you're doing well with yourself.

Dude, if you knew me you wouldn't be saying that. And I bet if I saw you I would kick your sorry :wizard: .

FAIL. That forum is full of them :wizard:

facepalma.png

I love that lvl 96. I want to shake his hand :box:

+ 1

And to think I once might have made a big stink like this (If I knew that the forums existed at 2 1/2 months)

Curious, I don't know how you came across that but I almost suffocated from laughing.

Edited by Professor Fantastic

I wear a RuneScape backpack use a RuneScape flash drive and use a RuneScape pencil case and people respect me.

I can see why. I mean, human punching bags deserve a lot of respect. Glad you're doing well with yourself.

Dude, if you knew me you wouldn't be saying that. And I bet if I saw you I would kick your sorry :wizard: .

Internet toughness does not show the quality of intelligence or even maturity.

Really?

And tell me why in the hell you would buy stuff that is just stupid from a game instead of a normal one that's probably way cheaper of everything you have? :box:

FAIL. That forum is full of them :wizard:

facepalma.png

I love that lvl 96. I want to shake his hand :box:

+ 1

And to think I once might have made a big stink like this (If I knew that the forums existed at 2 1/2 months)

Curious, I don't know how you came across that but I almost suffocated from laughing.

Lol I'd shake his hand too!

But not his... :/

fo21j7.png

From awhile ago

fo21j7.png

:wizard:

I thought they removed pking from the wildy.

hence the "from a while ago" this was taken before that update.

One I just grabbed from the rants section:

Before I go on with my thread, this pre-introduction is for all the flamers/ forum moderator want-to-be's. This thread is a rant/suggestion, so please learn how to read before you start flaming me (which I know you all will regardless of what I post) about pointless idiotic things because unlike you, I know what I'm talking about.

Now that's over with, time to get on to the main event. Have any of you ever worked very hard for a very expensive item, but once you got the amount of money you needed some merchant clan comes along and raises the price? I know I've been there. This thread is mostly aimed towards Jagex. In it, I only have one important topic.........LEAVE RUNESCAPE THE HELL ALONE, JAGEX. Have you not noticed by now that your "plans" mostly end up in failures? Stick to making quests and items. Also, stop trying to change the graphics. I could care less what the game looks like as long as it's still enjoyable. I'm tired of you ruining this game, I barely have the interest I had for it 2 years ago. If you haven't figured it out by now, for every action there is a reaction. It's a natural law. So now instead of me enjoying this game, I have to do your job for you. Instead of placing those stupid fail trade limits, put a price cap on every single item and remove the G.E.; thus, bringing back the old World 2 without all the merchanting noobs. The only negative side I see to this is that if you recently bought an item for a certain amount, the price cap reduces the price extremely; however, this solution is better than the failed attempts at "fixing" Runescape Jagex have came up with for the recent past months. So Jagex, if you have a better solution as fixing Runescape's economy please show me.

P.S. Don't try to fix something if it's not broken....

P.S.S. If anyone sees any other loop holes in my suggestion, please point it out to me instead of just flaming. Thank you.

A few post down I saw something that said "its to stop rwt!"

One I just grabbed from the rants section:
Before I go on with my thread, this pre-introduction is for all the flamers/ forum moderator want-to-be's. This thread is a rant/suggestion, so please learn how to read before you start flaming me (which I know you all will regardless of what I post) about pointless idiotic things because unlike you, I know what I'm talking about.

Now that's over with, time to get on to the main event. Have any of you ever worked very hard for a very expensive item, but once you got the amount of money you needed some merchant clan comes along and raises the price? I know I've been there. This thread is mostly aimed towards Jagex. In it, I only have one important topic.........LEAVE RUNESCAPE THE HELL ALONE, JAGEX. Have you not noticed by now that your "plans" mostly end up in failures? Stick to making quests and items. Also, stop trying to change the graphics. I could care less what the game looks like as long as it's still enjoyable. I'm tired of you ruining this game, I barely have the interest I had for it 2 years ago. If you haven't figured it out by now, for every action there is a reaction. It's a natural law. So now instead of me enjoying this game, I have to do your job for you. Instead of placing those stupid fail trade limits, put a price cap on every single item and remove the G.E.; thus, bringing back the old World 2 without all the merchanting noobs. The only negative side I see to this is that if you recently bought an item for a certain amount, the price cap reduces the price extremely; however, this solution is better than the failed attempts at "fixing" Runescape Jagex have came up with for the recent past months. So Jagex, if you have a better solution as fixing Runescape's economy please show me.

P.S. Don't try to fix something if it's not broken....

P.S.S. If anyone sees any other loop holes in my suggestion, please point it out to me instead of just flaming. Thank you.

A few post down I saw something that said "its to stop rwt!"

Yeah this guy is really thick. Does he really believe that Jagex is composed of idiots who just happened to create the most popular free browser-based game in the world?

I had poopeh all over my hands :wizard: I couldn't stop laughing at this, I had to stop cous my Dad said if I didn't he will kill me, lol.

Check this one out, another loser f2p having a go at Members. http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?129,130,237,59549462

Live, thread, LIVE!!!!!

screenshot4lt.png

Quick find code: 129-130-676-59903448

screenshot5vh.png

Quick find code: 129-130-282-59900326

screenshot6fu.png

Quick find code: 129-130-40-59903626

Edited by strongfan

Aw, now this thread is going to be closed -.- I like the "sausage-fest" one though :)

Guest Emanick

This is a cool topic. Reopened upon request. -.-

Is this thread really allowed? Shouldn't you be censoring the people's names?