Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Budley12

Youtube Video Ideas?!

Question

Ok, I've never made a Runescape Video before, but I'd like to start. I just need a few Ideas to get me going. I don't like Pking, and no RSMV's for now. My RS name is Budley12, add me if you wanna PM me, I'll be sure to add your name to the credits if its your idea. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Budley12

9 answers to this question

Some ideas for a youtube video can be about:

-Bank

-PvP

-Achieving a big goal (99s or what ever)

-A big riot in runescape :box:

-A guide (Examples: Nat running, How to KBD, How to ...etc)

-Fighting a very high leveled monster

-Runescape cheats

-Weird Runescape glitches

Good Luck :wizard:

Edited by Tequilaivy

u could always do one like a story like a newbie player discovering the gods and getting in a fight or something.

Okay, cool thanks guys. A Comedy series could be fun...and for a first 'Episode' should I do like an introduction? Also, how long should they be? Thanks again to all who respond you guys are awesome!

If you're doing a comedy thing, you might want to do an intro comedical thing- basically like a pilot episode; tell who the person is, the setting, plot, etc. Watch some T.V. pilots if you need help :wizard:

Okay, cool thanks guys. A Comedy series could be fun...and for a first 'Episode' should I do like an introduction? Also, how long should they be? Thanks again to all who respond you guys are awesome!

I think that an introduction to your series sounds suitable. It should allow the viewer to understand what your videos are about, and hopefully show them that you don't mean any harm with your jokes, if need be. Generally, comedy shows run 3-4 minutes per episode, but they can be shorter or longer depending on what point you want to get across.

I'm sure your intro video will be shorter than some of your other videos. :wizard: