• Voyager
    • or Next generation.
  4. 4. Star War's.

• Original
    • or prequel.
  5. 5. Finaly.

• Star War's
    • or Star Trek.

I'd have to say Star Trek TOS wins, followed extremely closely by the original Star Wars trilogy.

The rest are all way behind, wallowing in their own faeces.

I think we all know who the

is. Edited by Goggie

I am a huge Trekkie, so I have to go for Star Trek. Between TOS and TNG I choose TNG, simply because there are more episodes and more to love. But I love each incarnation equally, VOY and DS9 had some really good episodes. But that stupid prequel series Enterprise was just terrible, it should be erased from history.

Star Trek TOS > Star Wars original triology > Star Trek TNG > everything else.

Honestly, I don't know why the two are compared so much. The main thing they have in common is that they're sci-fi, set in space, and have "Star" in the title. Star Wars is a cross between fantasy and sci-fi with a whole lot of action, while Star Trek is purely sci-fi with an emphasis on drama.

By the way, Kirk is one of the sexiest fictional men ever.

I'd have to say Star Trek TOS wins, followed extremely closely by the original Star Wars trilogy.

The rest are all way behind, wallowing in their own faeces.

The new one kicked ass, seriously, the only Star Trek original films that are worth it are the first 4 ones.

I am a huge Trekkie, so I have to go for Star Trek. Between TOS and TNG I choose TNG, simply because there are more episodes and more to love. But I love each incarnation equally, VOY and DS9 had some really good episodes. But that stupid prequel series Enterprise was just terrible, it should be erased from history.

Deep Space 9 was a bit more disappointing than Enterprise in my opinion, and between TNG and Voyager, that's a tough call, I've seen more of TNG than Voyager, but so far, Voyager is my favorite Star Trek series. :/

And how can you compare Star Wars and Star Trek? That's like comparing oranges and an electric drill. :wizard:

And I must admit that the new Star Trek movie was the best movie I've seen so far in my life. :box:

Deep Space 9 was a bit more disappointing than Enterprise in my opinion, and between TNG and Voyager, that's a tough call, I've seen more of TNG than Voyager, but so far, Voyager is my favorite Star Trek series. :rich:

And how can you compare Star Wars and Star Trek? That's like comparing oranges and an electric drill. :wizard:

And I must admit that the new Star Trek movie was the best movie I've seen so far in my life. :/

DS9 was ten times better than that crap shoot called Enterprise, there is no debate or discussion needed on that at all. All Trekkies can unite in common hatred of that pitiful show.

As for my favorite Trek film, that's almost impossible. Definitely Wrath of Khan, Search for Spock, and Voyage Home, are the classic trilogy. Star Trek V was atrocious and should never be seen. Star Trek The Motion Picture is extremely dated, it has not aged well at all, and is probably my least favorite. Star Trek VI is really good, probably my favorite Trek film. As for the new film, it was not the Star Trek I know and love, I hated every minute of it.

I am the uber pitiful nerd :box:

Edited by jack-nicholson

Well, the prequel series didn't start that bad.

I prefer TOS, and I also liked the cartoons when I was a kid :wizard: I have tons of novels though, I haven't read any of them, they're all my dad's.

Actually, I liked Enterprise, it was pretty good at the end, with all the loose ends being tied up or disintegrated.

I'm a Star Wars fan, but George Lucas just basically ripped off the bible and a whole lot of Westerns; not that this makes Star Wars any less awesome, but it's food for thought.

Anyway, I'd say Star Trek hands down; I'm a major Trekkie and I would have to choose TOS.

I'm a Star Wars fan, but George Lucas just basically ripped off the bible and a whole lot of Westerns; not that this makes Star Wars any less awesome, but it's food for thought.

Anyway, I'd say Star Trek hands down; I'm a major Trekkie and I would have to choose TOS.

What did he rip off the lightsaber from? I thought other things ripped it off from HIM.

excuse me but you misspelled star wars

get out of here

you dont deserve to be a fan

What did he rip off the lightsaber from? I thought other things ripped it off from HIM.

He just basically made a mix of futuristic medieval knights that are also some sort of tibetan monks.

I'm sure he's not the first person to think up a laser sword type weapon but anyways.

Pixel is correct George got alot of his ideas from the bible and Star Wars itself is a futurist western. That being said alot of major franchises take there ideas from mythology.

An off the top of my head example would be Naruto (Idc if you don't like anime its an example).

Misashi took alot of his ideas from Shintoism and modified them changed some names and some minor details so it wouldn't be obvious to the average person. It's difficult to make something completely new and original nowadays most of its already been done, all you can really do is a really good modification of someone elses work and ideas.

Sorry folks, wrong topic, and major bump! ACCIDENT! -.-

Edited by Nihilus