Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
packman9898

Whip

Thought the whip was going to drop because of people going back to school, but it has risen :x

Any thoughts on if and when it will go back down?

I'm not back to school yet, so perhaps there's still enough teenagers buying it. I'm sure it'll stay high until the end of September, perhaps even to October.

i dont think there will be a summer crash at all. I also think that the whip price will eventually go down to around 2.1-2.4 but not lower than that.

Your theory is flawed because you've only taken into account the demand for whips going down - due to people going back to school.

I will bet there are quite a few going back to school who also supplied whips with their 85+ slayer and once you take them out of the equation, you will understand why the whip price is remaining relatively balanced.

:wizard:

I'm really hoping it'll go down, and I'm sure it'll go down below what I sold mine for in an attempt to merchant it (2.6M or so), but when is the question. It's been two months since I sold my whip, and I'm not buying it back until the price goes down (verac's flail is serving me fine for the time being).

Yeh prices charts will have their usually ups and downs now summers over. So back to merchanting whips for me :wizard: Itll go down