Type of Item: Mining or smithing

Tradeable?: Yes

Quest Item?: No

Members Only?: Yes

Shop Selling Price: Unknown

GE ID: 15259

High Alch: 75,000gp

Low Alch: 50,000gp

Item Specific Details: Best pickaxe available for mining ores (requires 61 Mining to use, 60 Attack to wield). This pickaxe can be added to the toolbelt but after doing this you will not be able to get the pickaxe back.

Examine Description: Used for mining.

Location/How to Obtain: A rare drop from Chaos Dwogres, Chaos Dwarves, and Chaos Dwarf Hand Cannoneers. They are all located at the dwarf battlefield after completing Forgiveness of a Chaos Dwarf.

Stats & Effects: Type: Melee Crush; 447 Damage; 454 Accuracy; Speed: Avarage.

Common Names & Keywords: D Pick, Drag Pickaxe, Drag Pick, DPA, D Pickaxe, Dragon PA.

Contributors: Roy, mr blaster, Trey, Birthday, Da Scotsman, Agent F, chaosor, Mith, mad max, Warrior Zynk, Eval Riz, Lol, Bwauder

Edited by Roy

you obtain them from dwogres (dwarf ogres) but they are rare.

you can fight dwogres in the battlefield unlocked after doing forgiveness of a chaos dwarf.

Edited by mr blaster

It definitely does have a special attack, bit I have no idea what it's called and how much it drains.

The special attack drains 100% of special, and drains the opponent's attack, mage, and range by 5.

Edited by Trey

High Alch: 210,000

Low Alch: 160,000

Spec is called "Split"

:wizard:

Theres something wrong with the alches... The high should be 1.5 times more than the low.

210,000 / 1.5 = 140,000

160,000 * 1.5 = 240,000

You forgot to add what type of item it is. I forget the types on the list, but it would be one of these 3: Mining, Tool, Other.

The pickaxe is dropped by all the chaos dwarves (chaos dwarves, dwogres, and cannoneers) in the dwarf battlefield.

Rs Wiki ays the high alch is 75k and the low is 30k.

Well, then they made a mistake (hi = 1.5 * low) and Sal doesn't accept information from other sources than the game itself (look at the big red sentence at the top of the page).

Someone has to high alch one or see what the price is at a general store (not sure if that still works...).

Edited by Roy

Well, then they made a mistake (hi = 1.5 * low) and Sal doesn't accept information from other sources than the game itself (look at the big red sentence at the top of the page).

Someone has to high alch one or see what the price is at a general store (not sure if that still works...).

Isn't at specialty stores the sell price is the High Alch price? Though I don't know if you can do that for this item.

Edited by Warrior Zynk

A few edits that I think are needed: :wizard:

Location/How to Obtain: A rare drop from Chaos Dwogres, Chaos Dwarves, and Chaos Dwarf Hand Cannoneers. They are all located at the dwarf battlefield after completing Forgiveness of a Chaos Dwarf.

Dwogres are also 'Chaos'. Comma to seperate the two names. Then two edits due to the comma change.

Edited by Mith

Tbh, that's kinda stupid that someone has to waste 10M because you can't even look at someone else's webpage for the amount. I can absolutely understand not wanting to copy guides or pictures, but a price is a price, and hi-alch prices do not change, and you will not get a better hi-alch price than someone else (assuming both the prices are correct). It wastes money and also takes a rare out of the system. This makes it so that if you don't want to waste 10M but saw the correct price on another site, you have to lie in order to give the information to this site. Also, the general store thing doesn't work because it is based on G.E. market price now.

Tbh, that's kinda stupid that someone has to waste 10M because you can't even look at someone else's webpage for the amount. I can absolutely understand not wanting to copy guides or pictures, but a price is a price, and hi-alch prices do not change, and you will not get a better hi-alch price than someone else (assuming both the prices are correct). It wastes money and also takes a rare out of the system. This makes it so that if you don't want to waste 10M but saw the correct price on another site, you have to lie in order to give the information to this site. Also, the general store thing doesn't work because it is based on G.E. market price now.

I agree that it is a little stupid to waste 10m but ripping a value from a site is taken serious by some mods/admins (I'm talking about ppl getting 3 warns at the same time for 3 small values of ripped information (To those admins/mods: please, do not begin a discussion about this now)).

At least one of the two alch values are incorrect on rs wiki so even if it was allowed to take information from there it would be incorrect and there's also a third option for this, Leave it unknown.

Edited by Roy

I agree that it is a little stupid to waste 10m but ripping a value from a site is taken serious by some mods/admins (I'm talking about ppl getting 3 warns at the same time for 3 small values of ripped information (To those admins/mods: please, do not begin a discussion about this now)).

At least one of the two alch values are incorrect on rs wiki so even if it was allowed to take information from there it would be incorrect and there's also a third option for this, Leave it unknown.

Sorry, just needed to vent. Now it's said and I won't have to revisit the emotion every time I see the rule in red. :wizard:

Some common names is Drag Pickaxe, Drag Pick, DPA (people use this around the GE on W2), D Pickaxe.

Don't know if anyone uses Dragon PA though.

The special attack does take longer to perform than a normal attack.

Edited by Warrior Zynk

GE ID: 15259

I'll post high/low alchs in 1h, when I rebank for LRC.