Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
joshc237

Dragon Pickaxe

Question

10 answers to this question

It's dropped by Dworges and Cannoneers which are level 117 and level 100 respectively. They're in an area called Chaos Dwarf Battlefield which is only available after doing the new quest Forgiveness of a Chaos Dwarf.

^Completely right.

Don't try going to get one right now though, as there are at least ten 120+ lvl players with a couple of cannons in each world.

^Completely right.

Don't try going to get one right now though, as there are at least ten 120+ lvl players with a couple of cannons in each world.

Wow, I kind of predicted something like this would happen. Better just wait it out a week or two so it clears up, then go and kill them. I wonder how many people have actually gotten the dragon pickaxe so far... Probably not many. :wizard:

okay ive sort of got it is it multi combat there or somthing and is it worth it trying to level up for the quests for a chance to get 1 or not because i do mining alot oh yer do you now you said no 1 has got 1 i heard but dont no if its true that straight away jagex put 100 on the ge so people could get 1

^Completely right.

I was there last night. I am lvl 119 and I spend about 90 minutes trying to get one. Everyone there seemed to be lvl 130+ and a number of them had a cannon. The only thing I got was a bit of GP, mithril bars and a fair bit of XP. You may want to wait for a week or two for it to quiet down a bit. When you do go bring good food, ring of life (they do hit hard at times!), prayer pots and lots of patience. I didn't wear my best dragon armour, but, full rune with a whip and blessed spirit shield and it seems to be good enough there.

Edited by TomT

okay thanks man im going to f2p so i will probably traing the skillng stats on f2p and try and get 70 all combat except magic do i need to be like 120+ to kill them thingys

higher combat is better

Edit: I didn't even know that dragon pick existed until now :wizard:

Edited by Curious Pasta

Edit: I didn't even know that dragon pick existed until now :wizard:

It was only just released the day before your post.