Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
moridinzh

Mad.

I got banned for macroing.

How?

I was chopping yews at Fally with my Public Chat turned off (I was doing homework). I've sent an appeal and am currently waiting for the answer, which has, by my calculations, a 12.1% chance of getting accepted. Seriously, why doesn't Jagex get better macro-detecting devices? It should be pretty obvious I'm not a bot if I have different tracks and do random things a bot wouldn't do, yes?

FGRAAAAH pisses me off.

So basicly if you are training a skill and turn your chat off and some noob reports you, you're screwed. Well gl with the appeal and I hope Jagex understands. If not then screw those love-childs. I hope I don't get reported for this some day.

Wow that sucks. Jagex needs better ways to check.

Like 1ce on a noob account, this guy said "free 100k", I knew he wasnt gonna give it but I tried for fun, He acctually gave me 100k! Later on, banned for RWT -_- oh well at least it was a noob acc

Edit: This was before the trade limit.

Edited by Skillers

Were you using MouseKeys? I think that might show up on some checks.

What are they? I used the natural combination of arrow keys for camera angle and the mouse to click places.

MouseKeys are where you would hit "A" in place of a Left-Click. If you don't know about that, then there's no reason to worry. :wizard:

They should understand and if you weren't macroing then you will get unbanned and get a apology letter from jAgEx(Hopefully :wizard: )

They won't get you in trouble for a crime that you didn't commit. :box:

How many black marks did you get for this? And how many did you previously have? Have you ever marcroed before? And where did you get that percentage from?

All questions aside, good luck with the appeal :wizard:.

As

Excuse me but, you cannot appeal macro offences :wizard: JaGeX removed that option with a macro detection update.

Edited by 7irish Lad07

Well, thank god it's resolved.

I got a friend to submit to Acct Recov. on RSOF and I got back a reply that had their apologies.

As for that, I had 0 blackmarks and they gave me like 30, but now its all gone.

JUSTICE WIN!

Glad you got it back that would suck :box: I forum lurk sometimes and every now and again someone tries and talks to me so its a thing to watch out for :wizard: