Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mogur88

D Meds Skyrocketing Once Again?

As I can recall,a few months ago,Dragon Med Helms were peaking at almost 100k.It has happened again for some strange reason.Strange that I don't really play anymore and yet I just went and checked today and saw it for about 90k-ish.I have more than 100 of them when I brought them at minimum price at 59.8k I believe it was.I believe I'm lucky and I'm going to cash it in.Was there a particular update or is it merchanting clans doing their jobs?

Edit:Thanks everyone,already sold all of them off 2 days ago overnight.Price was seemingly starting to crash as well.

Edited by mogur88

Well , I'm neutral to merch clans :/ , I am trying my first time today with some random clan :box: ,

they are currently merching Regular Bones , I can't see anything bad from merching this . :wizard: Looking forward to my first money duplication !

But those who merch prayer pots / ranarrs has to be hated . :rich:

Ok back to the topic , yes , 2lum is merching D meds , just use granite helm or neitz helm during this period ,

It's better than supplies in need being merched (Sharks , Str Pots , Pray pots etc...) , isn't it ? :P

Edited by NOOBLY CHOOB

Well , I'm neutral to merch clans :/ , I am trying my first time today with some random clan :box: ,

they are currently merching Regular Bones , I can't see anything bad from merching this . :wizard: Looking forward to my first money duplication !

Ok back to the topic , yes , 2lum is merching D meds , just use granite helm or neitz helm during this period ,

It's better than supplies in need being merched (Sharks , Str Pots , Pray pots etc...) , isn't it ? :P

What about those in F2P who can't afford big bones? Plus, if you are going to go into one of those.. "clans" remember to dump before they say.

Their target price is usually a load of rubbish. The leaders will buy before you, then tell you to buy, then sell when it skyrockets. Then, when it get really high, and all of their stock has sold, they tell you to sell. And that means hundreds of people dumping thousands of items at the same time, which will mean the price could easily plummet.

I have no idea about "Be Mercher" the clan that is doing regular bones at the moment, but if you must try it, don't come crying back that you lost money.

It's better than supplies in need being merched (Sharks , Str Pots , Pray pots etc...) , isn't it ? :D

[rant]Uurgh... do you know how annoying it is that bones are now twice as high as they were just a month before? I was planning on buying about 6k of them for training. Then when I had finally pooled all the money needed for 6k regular bones (about 500k) I found out that I could now only buy 3k... That's why it *censored* that your clan is merching them. Now I'll have to wait another month or so till they drop again. :P

I think that the clan you joined should be hated just as much as the one's doing prayer pots and ranarrs. Don't think that just because you guys are doing something that you don't often use doesn't mean it makes you any different.

Merching clans are evil, every single one of them. They ought to be exterminated...

There I had my rant.

[email protected] mogur88

Wow you're lucky that's 3 mil profit. I envy you.

Edited by scurfie21

^

Yeah,you have a point.Merchanting clans are the very evil of the Runescape economy.Similar to no regulations in the America economy during the "roaring" 1920s.I guess I just got lucky having certain items that one day may be merched really high.

Mogur, well done on getting hold of some items that have jumped massively in price but it may be time to start selling them off, you have an excellent profit there, you might as well take it rather than waiting now for gains that could only at this point in time be incrementally larger.

As said earlier the clan leaders will always buy their stuff before announcement, wouldnt it be something if they didnt have a thing to gain and simply wanted to do it for the people?

@Choob, dont count on duplicating you money...in fact I can almost guarantee you will at least half it with maximum efficiency...If you have 1M to spend on big bones the price can only go up 5% per day, if you are lucky to buy right at bottom price this is still 21 days to double your pennies...hoping no1 dumps before you...taking that 1M and finding out how to merchant solo you can double that 1M in about 7 days simply on your own...and get some real hints on how to do it without relying on some shady character on the other end of a clanchat.

Edited by Sparhawke