Sal's RuneScape Forum
Jose0

Football

AC Milan are the equal-best/best Italian team in the game, contenders for the Champions League most seasons and they've won it/been finalists several times.

Yeah, they're pretty damn good.

However, right now they seem to be in a bit of a slump, considering their president is too busy governing a godforsaken country in Southern Europe and defending himself from all sorts of accusations to care about his football team.

AC Milan is awesome, even if I hate them.

Btw you totally want to get either a Celtic home jersey or a Liverpool away jersey, just noting. <.<

Brilliant weekend for a Chelsea fan: We thump Blackburn 5-0 to go top of the table, Man Utd lose to the Pool, Arsenal held at West Ham and Spurs lose to Stoke at home. Can it get any better? :wizard:

Yes - SWINE FLU!

Oh it gets better than that.

Like when Landon Donovan reaaaaaaaally had to go :box:

http://lagalaxy.theoffside.com/player-news...in-jalisco.html

Beckham seems to be off to AC Milan again this Winter, hopefully by the end of the season he'll be playing for a proper club again full time, not just on loan :wizard:

Brilliant weekend for a Chelsea fan: We thump Blackburn 5-0 to go top of the table, Man Utd lose to the Pool, Arsenal held at West Ham and Spurs lose to Stoke at home. Can it get any better? :wizard:

Yes - SWINE FLU!

Oh it gets better than that.

Like when Landon Donovan reaaaaaaaally had to go ^_^

http://lagalaxy.theoffside.com/player-news...in-jalisco.html

How disappointing, I thought he just ran off the pitch and plunged straight into the bathroom. I already had a "chocolate rain" joke ready. :box:

a Liverpool away jersey
YES

Edit: holy shizzle, forty pounds for a jersey from the official site?

Edited by Arianna

Meh, I wanted Tottenham to win, but I wasn't willing to wake up at 6 AM to watch that match.

Dreaming isn't hard :wizard:

Benfica has the best attack in Europe at the moment. 3,5 goals per match average. We beat Nacional 6-1 but lost to Braga 2-0 thanks to the referee, and I'm not just being a sore loser, Benfica scored but the goal was ruled out for a foul committed by Cardozo and TV images show he didn't touch Braga's player, and then Cardozo suffered a double attack by two Braga players in Braga's stadium tunnel and the referee gave him and some other guy a red card and. It's pathetic, Cardozo did absolutely nothing.

But oh well we are used to being prejudiced by the referee anyway. :wizard:

DAMN MILAN.

Real Madrid was owning the first half... I thought we'd win :wizard:

It was such a crappy referee too, btw...

I live in Asia. Almost everyone in Asia have at least watched and enjoy soccer matches. I'm one of them too. :wizard:

It's one of the most popular sports in the world anyway.

Arsenal 4-1 AZ Alkmaar. :wizard:

Another pretty commanding win in my opinion.

Anyone else think Fabregas must be one of the most in form players at the moment?

Barcelona not really showing the signs of champions? (I'm biased I know :box: )

DAMN MILAN.

Real Madrid was owning the first half... I thought we'd win :wizard:

It was such a crappy referee too, btw...

Kakà did an awesome job at being inoffensive by just trying and trying and trying to shoot from the distance. :box:

Agreed about the referee: Benzema was offside, the penalty didn't exist in any single way and Pato's goal was perfect. O_o

Edited by Arianna

Arsenal match was good, brilliant on the creative side (Eduardo's backheel, Arshavin's pass, Diaby's goal :wizard:), and we're in good form.

Oh, and Atletico Madrid 2 Chelsea 2. Ownt bro's.

Chelsea 1 Man Utd 0 - John Terry scores the winning goal which is nice to see and it also silences those man utd fans who jeer him over that penalty miss. -.- Arsenal are also challengers and we play them away at the end of the month, that will be a tough one.

Not bad to know that Liverpool are out of the title now they drew with B'Ham 2-2 and it's only the start of november.

Gotta say, although Man Utd are 3rd now, they've played the 4 main competitors for the title (Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City), so they could catch up.

Also, just heard that Robert Enke (German No 1 Goalie, ex-Barca etc.) just died after he got hit by a train -.-

Gotta say, although Man Utd are 3rd now, they've played the 4 main competitors for the title (Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City), so they could catch up.

Also, just heard that Robert Enke (German No 1 Goalie, ex-Barca etc.) just died after he got hit by a train -.-

I heard it was suicide, not sure if it's true or not though. Sad nevertheless. :)

I heard it was suicide, not sure if it's true or not though. Sad nevertheless. :)

Verily so. The German police says he voluntarily stopped his car in front of the train. :)