Liverpool 3-1 Bolton Wanderers

wooo

Armand Traore is being sold to QPR too

Arsenal are falling apart :(

trololololololo

sucks to be arsenal fans, need to buy a leftback now L

They're apparently buying Andre Santos who is a left back

and Per Mertesacker

People on Twitter (probably Arsenal supporters) throwing a hissy fit, but having those two is better than none.

So Wenger has just over 1 day to save the season, what's the odds that he'll still cheap out and buy some 19 year old rather than decent players :(.

Joe Cole to Lille

Hargreaves to Man City

Santos was going for a medical today. Mertesacker discussing personal terms I think. Park Chu-Young has signed up...

So Wenger has just over 1 day to save the season, what's the odds that he'll still cheap out and buy some 19 year old rather than decent players :(.

He's signing to South Korean striker, and Andre Santos and Per Mertesacker. Not as bad as usual.

Atletico sold Elias to Sporting for about 8million euros. He had only been at the club about 6 months and it's a decent fee so not too bad.

Apparently Chelsea want to sign Raul Meireles from Liverpool. Exactly why I have no idea.

He's signing to South Korean striker, and Andre Santos and Per Mertesacker. Not as bad as usual.

Atletico sold Elias to Sporting for about 8million euros. He had only been at the club about 6 months and it's a decent fee so not too bad.

Apparently Chelsea want to sign Raul Meireles from Liverpool. Exactly why I have no idea.

They still need another defender and possibly two midfielders.... :D

players like Cole exasperate me. He's basically spent his prime playing years in squads where he barely featured.

Good to see Arsenal getting some fresh blood in above the age of youth academy level, maybe Arsene's realized that he needs a quick fix.

Swindon got knocked out 3-1 against Southampton, waiting for someone to comment on the Leon Clarke vs Paolo Di Canio incident...

waiting for someone to comment on the Leon Clarke vs Paolo Di Canio incident...

That'd be me :D. So yeah, how did that happen? Have they had some falling out before?

And Also shouldn't you still be in bed, with that weird sleeping pattern of yours :P (Yes I do read your blog, yes No I do not stalk you :(.)

Edited by Ej_

Nacional 0-2 Benfica (Cardozo 22', Bruno César 90'+4)

Not a brilliant performance but we won so I'm happy lol. Cardozo seems to be back to his normal self and Bruno César scored an awesome goal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JocpoYT9AQM

Either the video was really bad quality or they were playing in really dense fog? 2nd goal was great.

Not a brilliant performance but we won so I'm happy lol. Cardozo seems to be back to his normal self and Bruno César scored an awesome goal.

Either the video was really bad quality or they were playing in really dense fog? 2nd goal was great.

Really dense fog. :(

Really dense fog. :(

I'm not surprised Cardozo managed to score then - I genuinely couldn't see him or the ball until I saw a replay.

waiting for someone to comment on the Leon Clarke vs Paolo Di Canio incident...

That'd be me :P. So yeah, how did that happen? Have they had some falling out before?

And Also shouldn't you still be in bed, with that weird sleeping pattern of yours :D (Yes I do read your blog, yes No I do not stalk you :(.)

As far as I'm aware, Leon Clarke was upset he didn't get treatment from the physio at the end of the game and so was complaining, Di Canio put his arm round him and Clarke didn't like it and asked him to let go, they walked up the tunnel and there were pushes and shoves...

Not seen the video yet but heh. Clarke's only been here 11 days... :D

And I woke up at 8am, wtf

Mertesacker, Santos, Benayoun. Not bad at all.

Jack Wilshere has also just tweeted: "Best news of the day! Brilliant signing! Welcome to Arteta! Great day all round for #AFC this is why #ILoveAFC. Come on you gooners!!!!"

No confirmation on Arteta but its good to see Wenger finally buying some experienced players.

Jack Wilshere has also just tweeted: "Best news of the day! Brilliant signing! Welcome to Arteta! Great day all round for #AFC this is why #ILoveAFC. Come on you gooners!!!!"

No confirmation on Arteta but its good to see Wenger finally buying some experienced players.

Arteta was confirmed by the BBC, four year deal apparently

Some good signings, what happened to Park Chu-young though?

Swindon signed a West Ham forward on loan, Leon Clarke will be going out on loan (obvious reasons) and Timlin is now on loan with Southend.

Arteta was confirmed by the BBC, four year deal apparently

Some good signings, what happened to Park Chu-young though?

Swindon signed a West Ham forward on loan, Leon Clarke will be going out on loan (obvious reasons) and Timlin is now on loan with Southend.

Park Chu-Young was confirmed yesterday. Arsenal have made some good signings, assuming they can adapt quickly the season may not be so bad for Arsenal.

Arsenal have a lot of depth this season

Spent around 50 mil euros this transfer window

Chamberlain - 12 mil

Mertesacker - 8 mil

Park - 2 mil

Andre Santos - 6 mil

Arteta - 10 mil

Gervinho - 10 mil

Jenkinson - 1 mil

I figure this should give us enough strength to compete for 3rd or 4th

Then we can sign GOATze or Hazard next summer

Btw, Bendtner is going on loan to Sunderland, and Joel Campbell and Gilles Sunu are going on loan to Lorient

Starting lineup I figure will be:

------------------------------SZSZ----------------------------------------

Sagna-------------Mert---------Verm-------------------Santos

-------------------------------Frimpong---------------------------------

-------------------Wilshere---------Song----------------------

Arteta----------------------------------------------Gervinho

----------------------------------RVP------------------------------

Arsenal bought André Santos? Really...?

Well done they just threw 6 mill down a fudgeing drain.

Edited by Uther

Arteta dont play no wing

he is v good player in centre mid

which is why

GK: Polish Warrior

RB: Sagna

CB: Mertasacker

CB: Vermarlaen

LB: Santos

CDM: Song

RM: Walcott

RCM: Arteta

LCM: Wilshere

LM: Gervinho

ST: van Persie

Arsenal have a lot of depth this season
Yeah, in the final standings

Then we can sign GOATze or Hazard next summer

I don't see any need for Gotze to go to Arsenal next summer, Dortmund are a better team than Arsenal :( Maybe Hazard though