Sal's RuneScape Forum
Jose0

Football

Just noticed Northampton were 2nd in the form table since the Jan window closed. Pretty interesting, 3 wins or so should guarentee our spot next season. :)

Liverpool kinda disappointing. :s

Only a few hours to go to the JPT final...

Honestly so excited. I really think we can win this. Can't sleep. AAAAARGH :D

I thought that I would take the time to make a rare appearance here to offer Scrum a shoulder to cry on. I know the feeling of losing in a JPT Final :(.

But at least you still have promotion to look forward to :D.

I thought that I would take the time to make a rare appearance here to offer Scrum a shoulder to cry on. I know the feeling of losing in a JPT Final :(.

YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chesterfield win trophy v nise

You need to be more active :P

It's a shame and I felt rubbish yesterday, but I suppose that it's not as bad as the Play Offs a few years back - Swindon will, barring a complete collapse (which Di Canio won't allow) go up, most likely as Champions..

..still, Swindon have never won a game I've travelled to, so hopefully that'll change. Talking to my friends about possibly going to Swindon-Bradford at the end of the season, just because it'll be a party atmosphere.

@Tubby, yes I am alive :P

You need to be more active :P

It's a shame and I felt rubbish yesterday, but I suppose that it's not as bad as the Play Offs a few years back - Swindon will, barring a complete collapse (which Di Canio won't allow) go up, most likely as Champions..

..still, Swindon have never won a game I've travelled to, so hopefully that'll change. Talking to my friends about possibly going to Swindon-Bradford at the end of the season, just because it'll be a party atmosphere.

Maybe one day I'll return here to be more active, this is about the only topic I give two craps about, so seems a bit silly to keep returning so often just to read this. :L Besides, the new forums scare and confuse me, everything is all weird and different.

Maybe you're a bad luck charm for the team, DON'T GO TO ANY MORE [email protected]@@@@. I'm sure you'll still manage to enjoy a good promotion, then I'll have a few excuses to return here a few times when Brentford and Swindon play ;D.

Just seen a clip of Westcarr (who scored the winning goal) punching Devera... it really annoyed me that he was still on the field. Still can't argue with the result.

Think I'll go to Rovers on Saturday, so hopefully we'll be back to winning ways then

maybe if Benfica had Ramires and David Luiz they could have won :)

also I like how David Luiz and Torres apparently decided that they will play well now that AVB is gone.

So annoying that the players didn't play for him

Saddest thing is that Terry says old players have no influence and then he goes and tells Robbie di Matty what to do in the Napoli game

di Matteo has to get the full time job if this run continues - as much as I'm not really interested by Chelsea, he's doing a good job

Chelsea got lucky, game statistics don't lie they basically played not to lose instead of playing to win and got lucky.

Ball possession

C - 50%

B - 50%

Goal opportunities

C - 3

B - 3

Shoots on target

C - 3

B - 9

And we should have been awarded a penalty (Terry's handball) but of course the blind referee didn't see anything.

It's also funny how David Luiz and Ramires were the only Chelsea players that played decently yesterday and both are ex-Benfica lol.

If in London Chelsea plays like this again I think we have good chances of reaching the next round.

You may have pointed out that you had more shots on target but the first 2 of the 3 statistics you give just prove that it was even. They were very defensive and cagey, but then with the attacking power that Benfica have it's not surprising. Hopefully Chelsea will open up a little bit more in the 2nd leg, they'll have to anyway if they want to progress further.

I never said we played much better, only that we didn't deserve to lose and that Chelsea didn't play to win.

The ball possession statistic doesn't really mean much, Chelsea wasted a lot of time with the ball doing nothing just passing between defenders.

You have to note that it was away from home - Chelsea are a bit better than that at Stamford Bridge

barça 0 x 3 milan in camp nou tbh