Sal's RuneScape Forum
Jose0

Football

barça 3 x 0 milan in camp nou tbh

Fixed.

(Actually I want Milan to win but Barcelona is just too good)

Barcelona 3-1 Milan

Close enough.

well i was with milan but wth barça can still lose!!

and from what i hear it was a v v v v dirty match

gj chelski

Hate ITV. So biased. In the line ups, they didn't even say javi garcia and emerson were at CB, they were like "a midfielder and a left back are at centre back". Commentators were so fudgeing patriotic and biased, when benfica had some really good link up play and Cech made a decent save at best they were like "omg cech u made such hard save benficas build up play was ok but cech omg ur so good u made near post save!!!!!" im like -.-

To be honest I am sort of glad that Chelsea are in the semi finals again. The fact they've been awful this season allows me to say that. Saw Lampard's penalty while I was waiting to watch a film, thought the goalkeeper saved it at first

and I heard about that ITV thing, bloody ITV.

I was at Old Trafford today. Gud fun. :P Pity about the penalty. We were playing so well that it would have been nice to have won it without terrible referee decisions/ vaguely cheating players.

But then listening to Arsenal vs City on the radio on the way home, perfect day. A great show on the Ballo-telly today.

The past few days have shown how bad the British media are.

Man U win, Man C lose = 8 point gap... title race over

Man U lose, Man C win = 5 point gap... title race on

So bloody stupid. I still think Man U should have the strength to win the title, even if they play badly in the rest of their games and City play scintillating football.

referees had a bad 3 weeks

screw qpr and wigan

then they go screw us by giving wigan an unjustified corner which resulted to a goal, missing a blatant handball, disallowing a wigan goal and not sending johnny Evans off

screw qpr and wigan

then they go screw us by giving wigan an unjustified corner which resulted to a goal, missing a blatant handball, disallowing a wigan goal and not sending johnny Evans off

screw qpr and wigan

At least the decisions balanced out in the Man u - Wigan game

consistancy LOL

i find it disturbing that mario balotelli gets shizzleted on by everyone and tevez gets all the accolades for refusing to warm up and pissing off to argentina to play golf for 6 months and scoring 4 goals when balotelli has scored like 20 :L

If the FA don't deal with the latest refereeing mishap people ought to boycott the PL. The Bundesliga is just as entertaining (if not more so) and doesn't have pub standard refereeing.

yyeah but bundesliga is for hipster, don't you know that, scrum?

Didn't post about Swindon in my moment of anger at the FA. Went to the game on Saturday against Plymouth, wasn't very good. We weren't put under pressure, but the referee had a diabolical game and Swindon lacked penetration. The game would have been a trademark 0-0 if it weren't for the brilliance of Alan Connell.

1 point from promotion now, thought we were going up then and sang myself hoarse with "We are Swindon, we're top of the league" and "We are going up", but it was worth it in the end I guess. Probably won't go again unless the ticket prices for Port Vale are decreased since I'm reliant on my Dad to book tickets, but I'm probably getting a season ticket for next year.

yyeah but bundesliga is for hipster, don't you know that, scrum?

Really? I only really watched it to practise language skills and realised it was actually a pretty good league

Shouldn't really affect Arsenal though, and could be the result which keeps Wigan in the Premier League, so fair play to them

Should note that now Wigan have beaten Arsenal, Man United and Liverpool, and were denied the victory against Chelsea by two offside goals. This is a team that lost 2-1 to Swindon in January. Two points: Wigan have improved massively since then, and Swindon are de facto a better team than those three big clubs. Mans. ;)

Edited by Scrum

Di Matteo knows what he's doing. Chelsea needed to be Stoke and they were for that match. Well, that and Drogba took his title back from pretenders like Ashley Young and Busquets as King of Diving.

Well done to Swindon on their promotion, I know Scrum will be very happy tonight :D Well deserved, you've got a great young manager there in di Canio.

The titans of football will meet again next season, Brentford and Swindon.

There's potential i'd actually go to Brentford vs. Swindon as a mate from Uni is from Swindon. Will be fun times :P

Well done Scrum! (sort of :P)

Well done to Swindon on their promotion, I know Scrum will be very happy tonight :D Well deserved, you've got a great young manager there in di Canio.

The titans of football will meet again next season, Brentford and Swindon.

Hahaha, that will be a game and a half! Was actually talking to one of my friends last night about how we only have Yeovil as a local derby next season, you know life's weird when that's the case

It's a good feeling, just strange to be so happy after we've lost 3-1... Di Canio also made me feel weird when he said he considered leaving 2 months ago

There's potential i'd actually go to Brentford vs. Swindon as a mate from Uni is from Swindon. Will be fun times :P

Well done Scrum! (sort of :P)

I'm going to try and make a few away games next year (never really done them) so since London is easy to get to, that may be one I'll go to

Whatever the case, it's great to be in league 1! And thanks, I did everything I could ;)

Dortmund won the Bundesliga yesterday, Brisbane won the A league this morning, Montpellier are top of Ligue 1 with 5 games left and the title race is heating up... this is a good end to the season!

Still expecting a Newcastle/Sunderland troll on Manchester.

RVP being PFA is pretty straight forward, but Kyle Walker for Young PFA? Not sure about him being ahead of Aguero.

surprised fernando torres wasn't in the PFA Player of the Year nominations

doubly surprised that andy caroll wasnt in the PFA Young Player of the Year nominations

FUDGE SAKE CHELSEA LETS WIN THIS

AND TERRY SENT OFF YEA THATS LOOKING REAL GOOD

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F YEAAAAH

RAMIRES!!!!

45 MIN OF PARKING THAT BUS LETS GOOOOOO

idk why he got red card oh well

EDIT:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS

well deserved chelsea they played bloody amazing. Ramires and Drogba in particular and my dislike for barca has grown after this game

Edited by Conspicuous