Sal's RuneScape Forum
Jose0

Football

They got what they needed. Hearts may have been somewhat dominant, but they rarely threatened with good chances.

Edited by Jacky

wow, haven't been here in ages. I guess I should comment on how poor Man United have been, apart from the ray of sunshine from RvP it's been pretty dire. Unlucky from Liverpool today, was kinda hoping they'd hold out for the win and set back City :cute:

Given how good Falcao is I'd be surprised if he's playing for Atletico next year. 3 more goals in a 4-0 win over Athletic, looking forward to beating Chelsea too.

SWINDON 4-3 STOKE

I love supporting Swindon. I love Paolo Di Canio! What a manager, what a squad, what players!

I really hope we get a good draw in the next round, teaching Arsenal a footballing lesson at the Emirates would be amazing!

SWINDON! Congrats Scrum, that was great fun to watch. My love for Di Canio grows exponentially.

Incidentally the fourth goal led to one of my favourite commentary moments of all time. The local radio co-commentator sounded like he was about to burst into tears of joy while he shouted "YES! YES! YESSSSS!" over the lead commentator shouting about Collins scoring.

Have to say this PL season could be the most interesting in a while. I wonder if Swansea and Everton can keep up their scintillating form, and Wigan can be dark horses for a top 10 finish like I said to my (laughing) friends

If Wigan can get a bit more consistency I wholeheartedly agree, they quite often create an upset against the big guns. I was really pleased to see Swansea do so well and i'm glad they've started the season on the same footing, it's heartening to see such a relatively low-budget team have such success in the PL.

also: 296657_425401314184280_234471043_n.jpg

Edited by Goggie

michu and de guzman have been class signings and they're gonna get pablo hernandez apprently and hes a beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasst

ya so young/nani playing shizzle, carrick at cb lolololo, rooney struggling oh this is a great start

Should get through your group with your eyes closed at least Tubby, by far the best side there.

Group D will be brilliant.

Swindon got Burnley in the League Cup. Oh well. Was hoping for a good draw but it's winnable (especially at home) so I'll take it. Will be good to see Charlie Austin back at the County Ground, might get a ticket

2-0 Atletico - my love for Falcao knows no bounds.

That was quite a display.

Group G

Barcelona

Benfica

Spartak Moscow

Celtic

Not that bad I suppose, Barcelona is Barcelona but we're (far) better than Spartak and Celtic.

Did you guys see Ronaldo's goal vs Barça? Poor Piqué lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAN21WsY5dY

Michael Owen to Stoke

o

rejects liverpool

goes to stoke

wat

Should get through your group with your eyes closed at least Tubby, by far the best side there.

Swindon got Burnley in the League Cup. Oh well. Was hoping for a good draw but it's winnable (especially at home) so I'll take it. Will be good to see Charlie Austin back at the County Ground, might get a ticket

thats what we said last year

Michael Owen to Stoke

o

rejects liverpool

goes to stoke

wat

thats what we said last year

It is, but you should have qualified. It was a shock that you didn't go through. For a team of the stature of United I'd expect them to be unbeaten in both last year's group and this year's one.

Swindon lost their third game in a row, have to say I think it's afters from the Foderingham debacle that's caused this problem to flare up. Have no doubt it'll be fixed soon.

Quite an upset there then, Malta are the team with all the history in that encounter!

Meh, Italy's trying to renew its team, but Serie A teams don't give a damn about youth players. Italy's not going to win a lot in the next decade, that's for sure.

Liverpool's 2nd top scorer this season is own goals :(

5 goals, none from a recognised striker

Liverpool's 2nd top scorer this season is own goals :(

5 goals, none from a recognised striker

Dw, Henderson and Downing will do well