Sal's RuneScape Forum
Jose0

Football

Yeap Scolari's to be announced soon.

But I don't know, he left Palmeiras to the Série B of the Brasileirão.

Well worse then Mano is pretty much impossible so wth lol

Lionel Messi, Christiano Ronaldo and Andrés Iniesta are the FIFA's Ballon d'Or player of the year award finalists, and José Mourinho, Pep Guardiola and Vicente del Bosque the coach of the year finalists.

So who do you guys want to win and who do you think will win?

I want Ronaldo and Mourinho to win obviously, not just because they're both Portuguese but because I feel they really deserve to win.

I believe Messi and Ronaldo are both equally good, last year Ronaldo scored more but Barcelona won everything so it's understandable why Messi won the Ballon d'Or, this year Messi scored more but Real Madrid won La Liga (broke the records for most goals scored in one season and most points - 100) and Barcelona only the Copa del Rey. If he doesn't win this year then he'll never win because better than what he did last season is pretty much impossible.

As for the coach of the year award, well honestly if Mourinho doesn't win it's going to be ridiculous really.

Edited by Micael Fatia

Mourinho is god

All hail Mourinho

In other news, Nenad Krsticic scored his first goal in Serie A for Sampdoria. He arrived to Samp in 2008, suffering almost immediately a knee injury. A few medical check-ups reveal a lymphoma: doctors say that, without intervention, he wouldn't have had 48 more hours.

Gets treatment, gets back to playing with the youth team in 2010 (!), plays in Serie B as a bench player in 2011, and in 2012 makes first team and scores his first Serie A goal.

High five, man, high five.

Speaking of first goals, Balotelli got a Genghis Khan quote tattoed on his chest to celebrate his first Premier League goal of the season lol. Definitely worthy of a high five too. :P

Speaking of first goals, Balotelli got a Genghis Khan quote tattoed on his chest to celebrate his first Premier League goal of the season lol. Definitely worthy of a high five too. :P

Yeah, one long-ass quote. If Messi had that tattoo, it'd wrap around his chest about ten times or so

Also, semi-funny:

DWNwt.png

oh come on :(

Edited by Arianna

On the topic of good goals (a few weeks later but still), this is my favourite

You want war? This is war.

Mauro Bressan, 1999, Fiorentina - Barcelona 3-3

São Paulo wins South American Cup playing just the first half of the match due to Argentina's Tigre refusing to come back to play due to being sissies and claiming that armed security personnel threatened their players. Tbh I don't expect less from Argentina, can't win in the ball, tries to cause trouble.

Such a shocking year of Premiership, United winning by 7 points playing this diabolically. That coming from a United fan.

brb tears of sadness

Such a shocking year of Premiership, United winning by 7 points playing this diabolically. That coming from a United fan.

brb tears of sadness

Your looking at the wrong end of the table for sheer entertainment value.

I am waiting for Harry to do something amazing with QPR after the Jan transfer window closes.

Come on Liverpool you can stay in the Premier League if you try hard enough

:(

Estoril 1-3 Benfica

Our 3 goals were all amazing goals, but the first one - scored by Gaitán - was just bloody awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LbGtd9wbcM

So Messi won the Ballon d'Or, meh can't say I'm surprised, it was pretty much expected since nobody likes Ronaldo. As I've said before I think it's a bit unfair, last time Messi won despite Ronaldo having scored more etc because Barça won everything, this time Messi scored more, Barça only won the Copa del Rey and Real Madrid La Liga (and broke quite a few league records) and the Supercopa de España but apparently suddenly out of nowhere individual statistics are again considered more important and as such Messi wins. Complete bs but oh well.

I can live with Messi winning the Ballon d'Or, he's good, really good so yeah. But Del Bosque winning the World Coach of the year Ballon d'Or is beyond ridiculous, it's pathetic. What did he do to deserve it? Won the Euro? Are you friggin' kidding me, even my cat would have won the Euro with Spain. As much as I hate to admit Barcelona is better than Real Madrid, but Mourinho still won La Liga and broke the records for most goals scored in one season and most points as a bonus, but it seems the 7 or 8 games Del Bosque won the whole year are more impressive. Pathetic.

and ye b4 anyone asks i'm v mad :P

602704_471383256253928_579165233_n.jpg

But tbh the FIFA XI is was really bs to me rofl

And I do kind of think CR deserved it this time, but I'm happy with Messi winning, since for some reason I really like him and his football playing more then CR's.

Edited by Uther

So Messi won the Ballon d'Or, meh can't say I'm surprised, it was pretty much expected since nobody likes Ronaldo. As I've said before I think it's a bit unfair, last time Messi won despite Ronaldo having scored more etc because Barça won everything, this time Messi scored more, Barça only won the Copa del Rey and Real Madrid La Liga (and broke quite a few league records) and the Supercopa de España but apparently suddenly out of nowhere individual statistics are again considered more important and as such Messi wins. Complete bs but oh well.

Torres won the Champions League and FA Cup with Chelsea and Euro 2012 with Spain, so why didn't he win it?

Torres won the Champions League and FA Cup with Chelsea and Euro 2012 with Spain, so why didn't he win it?

Because Torres scored what 6 goals the whole season? Ronaldo scored 60+, and in the 2010/2011 season when Barça won the CL and pretty much everything else Messi scored 40-50 or so. There's a clear difference.

The point I was trying to make is, Ronaldo and Messi were at pretty much at the same level past season (and the others before, but I admit Messi is playing much better atm) and since Ronaldo's team won more titles (the reason Messi won the Ballon d'Or when Ronaldo had better individual statistics) he should have won.

But lol comparing Torres to Ronaldo and Messi is like comparing a Peugeot 106 to a Lamborghini Aventador.

NO SNEIJDER IS OFF TO GALA!!!!!!!! MY ADOPTED TEAM FENE ARE MUCH BETTER

Well, yes back to the BPL, 7 points clear and defensively we're shocking. Evra and Rafael struggle defensively, and Evans isn't going to be world class =/ At least Vidic is back!!

Edited by Conspicuous

Because Torres scored what 6 goals the whole season? Ronaldo scored 60+, and in the 2010/2011 season when Barça won the CL and pretty much everything else Messi scored 40-50 or so. There's a clear difference.

The point I was trying to make is, Ronaldo and Messi were at pretty much at the same level past season (and the others before, but I admit Messi is playing much better atm) and since Ronaldo's team won more titles (the reason Messi won the Ballon d'Or when Ronaldo had better individual statistics) he should have won.

But lol comparing Torres to Ronaldo and Messi is like comparing a Peugeot 106 to a Lamborghini Aventador.

Actually, the Peugeot 106 is a very reliable car. You're thinking of a Trabant, perhaps. ;)

Actually, the Peugeot 106 is a very reliable car. You're thinking of a Trabant, perhaps. ;)

Well that was harsh bro

Football game is the most exciting game to me, it is merely to get score, and if you get one or two point, you will win the game!Don't like basketball!

So it seems Guardiola is going to coach Bayern Munich next season. I thought I read a couple months ago that Jupp Heynckes was breaking victory records and shizzle, but apparently it's not enough and he's getting replaced at the end of the season anyway. Damn. Maybe he's retiring, that would make sense.

Anyway wish Guardiola luck, it's his chance to prove he's actually a decent coach and not just some guy that only won as many titles as he did because he had to be absolutely terrible not to when his team was super-Barcelona.

Also it's likely Kathleen Krüger, a 27 years old ex-Bayern Munich midfielder, will be one of Guardiola's assistant coaches next season. She's not bad looking at all. :eyebrows: Not good news for Mrs Guardiola lol.

Indeed Heynckes is retiring.

"Anyway wish Guardiola luck, it's his chance to prove he's actually a decent coach and not just some guy that only won as many titles as he did because he had to be absolutely terrible not to when his team was super-Barcelona."

I like you!

And Hazard = Hero :glasses: