Sal's RuneScape Forum
Jose0

Football

Hazard = Hero

Pah

Hazard is only a hero because you youngsters wouldn't know who Cantona is if he personally roundhouse kicked you in the face :mad:

Hazard = Hero

Pah

Hazard is only a hero because you youngsters wouldn't know who Cantona is if he personally roundhouse kicked you in the face :mad:

Erh, yes I do :P

Liverpool too sublime...

Yeah who cares about that silly cup

Now excuse me while I go cry quietly in the corner

my native Brentford so nearly beat Chelsea. So. Nearly. :(

Dani, things are looking up for Liverpool. Apart from... ahem... Mansfield and Oldham. We'll just forget about them.

I feel like I should support Brentford as a local team, but I've been to a few of their games over the years and every single one was a dull as hell 0-0 draw.

I feel like I should support Brentford as a local team, but I've been to a few of their games over the years and every single one was a dull as hell 0-0 draw.

But everybody loves header rallies in the middle of the pitch!

Yeah, it's real hit and miss in League One matches. You're guaranteed a shocker or an epic.

edit: poor Dani. That Gerrard goal was a real blast from the past.

9 Points clear lalalalalalalala

Edited by Goggie

So it seems Manchester City is interested in Suarez. Liverpool without Suarez is about as good as Sporting so really hope it doesn't go through.

:xd:

Soccer

I only watch Soccer whenever there are Tournaments like the World Cup, Olympics, etc.

You're more of an armoured rugby fan then I'm guessing?

Liverpool without Suarez is about as good as Sporting
That might actually be an improvement, come on damnit we're closer to the Football League than the Champions' :[

That might actually be an improvement, come on damnit we're closer to the Football League than the Champions' :[

Sporting has 19 points out of 51 possible, 4W-7D-6L and 16-19 goals. They're out of the Europa League, and the Portuguese and League cups already. I haven't been able to watch many Liverpool games this season but surely you can't be doing that bad?! :P

Sporting has 19 points out of 51 possible, 4W-7D-6L and 16-19 goals. They're out of the Europa League, and the Portuguese and League cups already. I haven't been able to watch many Liverpool games this season but surely you can't be doing that bad?! :P

Shrug :P I haven't been following football too closely these days! I blame volleyball, ski and rugby :mad:

Liverpool would be ridiculously stupid to sell him. Even if they sold him for 50m upwards, the way they spend money (Carroll, Henderson, Downing, Charlie Adam etc.) they'll end up losing him and buying a couple of mid-quality players. They need to keep him, try and improve, then lure in some more top-quality players. Gerrard may still have his kicking feet but he's losing stamina all the time.

It's a brilliant sport :mad:

I can't believe Liverpool would actually sell Suarez. They'd be nowhere near as good as they have been this season without him - which is a pretty alarming thought.

Where are you getting this selling Suarez stuff from?

Where are you getting this selling Suarez stuff from?

Probably just because this transfer window was boring enough that they want to gossip about potential moves already for the Summer.

It's a brilliant sport :mad:

If there were guns involved, I could reconsider my opinion. Armoured rugby needs a sniper role

Liverpool have been one of the best performing teams in the prem. We should had 10 points extra if there weren't biased refs, defensive derps every match.

Can't make Barcalona from stratch in a few months. Rodger's buys are great. All the buys were from the V2 Dalglish Era.

Henderson is blooming guys. He is as good as cleverly.

Liverpool have been one of the best performing teams in the prem. We should had 10 points extra if there weren't biased refs, defensive derps every match.

Can't make Barcalona from stratch in a few months. Rodger's buys are great. All the buys were from the V2 Dalglish Era.

Henderson is blooming guys. He is as good as cleverly.

calm down calm down two good games relax man it's only norwich and man city

Liverpool have been one of the best performing teams in the prem.

Mansfield Town & Oldham? :P

defensive derps every match.

To be honest that applies to most of the top teams. I don't know what it is the last couple of seasons, but no defence seems as good as they were a few years ago. Maybe it's the tendency for passbacks.

To be honest that applies to most of the top teams. I don't know what it is the last couple of seasons, but no defence seems as good as they were a few years ago. Maybe it's the tendency for passbacks.

Nice one :P

@Tubby: We dominated you at Anfield and you were lucky to get away with 3 points at OT.

Nice one :P

@Tubby: We dominated you at Anfield and you were lucky to get away with 3 points at OT.

That doesn't change anything, you stated that they were one of the best in the Premiership, and i'm saying no, because they have been shocking against non-Prem opponents :P Well, that and until Christmas they were pretty average.