Sal's RuneScape Forum
Jose0

Football

10 is fine I think as well. But Barton got a red card, then assaulted two players? That's only 2 less than a bite?

Laughing as he scored that Mansfield goal? Watch it again. He always celebrates with the kiss to the wrist, obviously he knew something was up since he rage kicked it in.

Handball vs Ghana, it's part of the rules. Suarez can do it as long as he accepts the punishment, which he did. Handball it for his nation? fudge yeah.

Racial abuse incident is still skeptical and everyone dives but he has the balls to admit it.

Thus leaves biting, which everybody knows he has an anger problem, which he is getting treatment for.

Unsporting behavior...never understood it. Play to win?

Every player is capable of what Suarez does, is just that he doesn't have 'PR' in his dictionary. Which is unfortunate. Plus he is foreign.

Edited by Jacky

Oh Hai guys.

For the record, I hate Doncaster and Marcello Trotta.

And also does Scrum still exist here? Just wanted to tell him how we're going to DESTROY Swindon in the playoffs.

Ok bye.

Alas, poor Barca! I knew him, Horatio!

(also, Real Madrid came *this* close from stunning Borussia Dortmund.)

(Not to mention that there's going to be an all-German final - first one ever?)

EDIT: 0-2, 0-6 on aggregate. Nothing short of a humiliation.

EDIT: 0-3. Someone call the police, this can't be legal. (great cross by Ribery)

Edited by Arianna

Robben's goal was superb and Muller was great in the air as well. All German final, me like.

Barca lack the fire power, and where is their tiki-taka football?

So according to Kagawa he left B. Dortmund for Manchester United to 'win the Champions League' lol.

Well it's likely it'll be Bayern winning the final and not Dortmund, but still it has to be said: U MAD KAGAWA??? :laughroll:

I bet whatever social network he uses to keep in touch with his fans is getting bombarded with jokes and 'l0lol0lolol0olo0lool0ol's from Dortmund supporters.

So according to Kagawa he left B. Dortmund for Manchester United to 'win the Champions League' lol.

Well it's likely it'll be Bayern winning the final and not Dortmund, but still it has to be said: U MAD KAGAWA??? :laughroll:

I bet whatever social network he uses to keep in touch with his fans is getting bombarded with jokes and 'l0lol0lolol0olo0lool0ol's from Dortmund supporters.

True, but even if they win they're only a few months off being picked clean by PSG/Bayern/Man City :P TROLOLOL SPAIN

Benfica 2-1 Fenerbahçe (0-1) Halftime

Fenerbahçe's goal was a bs penalty, what did the refere want Garay to do? Cut off his arm not to touch the ball? Because it was pretty much impossible for him not to touch it, he didn't even see it. And as a bonus Fenerbahçe's player was offside, but of course that the ref and the linesmen didn't see.

We need to score one more, we're playing much better so I think it's possible, just hope the ref stops helping them. But hey the French and the Ottomans have always been allies.

Edit: I think Gaitán just killed a dude with a kick in the face.

Edit2: 3-1 F YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit3: LMFAO, a handball penalty against Fenerbahçe about 15 times more obvious than Garay's and the ref two meters away didn't see it. :rolleyes: Bloody ridiculous.

Edited by Micael Fatia

Chelsea - Basel 3-1

Holy crap on a stick, David Luiz's goal was IMPRESSIVE. Though I was kinda rooting for Basel...

omg go [email protected]@@@@

Also, Ivan Turina, 32-year-old goalkeeper playing for AIK Solna, unexpectedly - and inexplicably - died last night. :(

YAY WE'RE IN THE FINAL @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

FUDGE YOU FRENCH REF @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

This is Benfica's 8th European final (CL and UEFA cup/EL only) and the last one was in either '89 or '90 so before I was born, meaning this will be my first!!! I'm v excited!! :yay:

Now let's hope we don't lose it lol.

Edit: 9th final, I can't do maths

Edited by Micael Fatia

Omg wtf Man U! You're not doing your part! You were supposed to humiliate Chelsea, not lose! Now we're going to have to face a highly moralized and motivated Chelsea. :mad:

November 8, 1986: Alex Ferguson begins his spell at Manchester United, losing 2-0 against Oxford. Were you even alive then?

On announcing his decision to retire, Sir Alex Ferguson says: "The decision to retire is one that I have thought a great deal about and one that I have not taken lightly. It is the right time.

"It was important to me to leave an organisation in the strongest possible shape and I believe I have done so. The quality of this league winning squad, and the balance of ages within it, bodes well for continued success at the highest level whilst the structure of the youth set-up will ensure that the long-term future of the club remains a bright one."

:(

Porto 1-1 Benfica halftime

If we win we're champions, if we draw we need to beat Moreirense next fixture to win the league, and if we lose we're screwed.

Edit: And we lost 2-1. I'm so tired of this shizzle.

Edited by Micael Fatia

Porto 1-1 Benfica halftime

If we win we're champions, if we draw we need to beat Moreirense next fixture to win the league, and if we lose we're screwed.

Edit: And we lost 2-1. I'm so tired of this shizzle.

Well that should set you up nicely for this week then :aware: not sure how Moysie is going to do for us, looks to be a good fit but who knows how things will pan out. WIGAN for the win!

Edit: wow, that was emotional watching that match yesterday. Wish I could've been there, so jealous of my season-ticket-holding friend. Let's hope Moyes doesn't nosedive next season so much that Fergie feels the need to pull a Busby and come back.

Edited by Goggie

Watford 3-1 Leicester (3-2 on aggregate)

OMG FRIGGIN' MAGIC BOX ZOLA

96:32 Leicester misses a penalty

96:51 Watford, in the counterattack, scores with Deeney

If I may, "Football - bloody hell" (cit.)

Haha, I haven't seen the goal but I saw the commentator's squeal on youtube. In the other play-off semi Wilfried Zaha scored twice, so that bodes well (hopefully) for Fergie's last signing. Brentford in the Championship Playoff Final at Wembley this weekend, dreading it D:

GLORIOSO SL BENFICA

Let's go we can win this shizzle!!

:starwars:

Ehhhhhhhhh

:unsure:

Oh Benfica. Not been a good week for you, has it :tongue:

How I wanted Lampard to score that 30 yarder though :wub:

Micael is probably trying to drown himself in Madeira (Benfica supporters can't drink Porto, of course)

Micael is probably trying to drown himself in Madeira (Benfica supporters can't drink Porto, of course)

qm.gifqm.gif3ufe6d.jpg Edited by Goggie
(though their record in Europe finals is chuckle-worthy)

qm.gifqm.gif3ufe6d.jpg

My butt is far beyond any kind of hurting through continued support of Liverpool, Brescia and Trento, thank you very much (even though we devastate asses at volley)

Also, if losing meant downing excessive quantities of Madeira, I'd wish for a perfect 0 wins 0 draws 38 losses record

Edited by Arianna

qm.gifqm.gif3ufe6d.jpg

My butt is far beyond any kind of hurting through continued support of Liverpool, Brescia and Trento, thank you very much (even though we devastate asses at volley)

Also, if losing meant downing excessive quantities of Madeira, I'd wish for a perfect 0 wins 0 draws 38 losses record

Though, that would probably induce butthurtness for other reasons entirely :cute: