ya tubby I heard man u is doing gr8 :wub:

2 say nothin about benfica LOL

:wub:

ya tubby I heard man u is doing gr8 :wub:

2 say nothin about benfica LOL

:wub:

ye we doing almost as gud as brescia <333

Edited by Micael Fatia

The best match ever happened last month brothers, Swindon 0-0 Crawley. Epic.

Yo bro, I'm really happy for you, I'mma let you finish, but Barbados - Grenada 4-2 was the best match of all time

OF ALL TIME

Yo bro, I'm really happy for you, I'mma let you finish, but Barbados - Grenada 4-2 was the best match of all time

OF ALL TIME

I'm not going to attempt to argue with that, you're right

idek what is going on at United but Cleverly, Young and Welbeck have been playing pretty darn good, exemplified with the 3-1 win over West Ham. Oh and I spent two hours in the cold to watch Orient get beat 3-2 at home by Crawley all thanks to a Sunday League level ref.

So Chelsea beat Liverpool. I'm kinda happy Mourinho won, but I much prefer Liverpool as a club than Chelsea.

I guess the ideal result would have been a draw.

Also for anyone who cares Benfica, Sporting and Porto have all the same points atm (33).

Liverpool went from 1st to 5th in like 3 days LOL
stop rubbing salt in the wounds goddamnit

Eusébio da Silva Ferreira

1942-2014

The Black Panther died of cardio-pulmonary arrest (heart failure) this night according to Benfica. :(

This guy is a hero in Portugal, one of the ten best football players of all time.

RIP legend

Eusebio was a legend yo RIP

and

MOYES IS A coochie here's a rant that i posted on youtube:

Valencia was causing problems down the right cos he's strong and fast and Neil Taylor is a weaker player, yet he subs him off for januzaj(yeah i know valencia's crossing is shocking but at least he was getting corners/he could have got lucky from one of his power shotcrosses). He's playing a dinosaur 442 when most European teams play 4231 or 433 so we're always falling flat in midfield and today was a perfect opportunity to play zaha on the left and Kagawa behind either Welbeck or Hernandez which is perfect to have as we needed an extra midfielder to counter Swansea's passing football, yet he decides again to play Kagawa out of position. Also, what is the point of Cleverley? His only asset is short passing which any CDM can do and a CDM can actually break play up. It's like playing with 10 men. Furthermore, why the fudge is Moyes just getting the players to waste time passing across the width of the pitch with no actual purpose? All I see is time wasting, in essence. AND WHY THE fudge HAS HE BEEN PLAYING SMALLING AT RIGHT BACK ALL THIS TIME WHEN WE HAVE FABIO AND VARELA??????? THIS GUY HAS LITTLE TECHNICAL SKILL, YOU DON'T SEE CHELSEA PLAYING JOHN TERRY AT RIGHT BACK OR ARSENAL PLAYING MERTESACKER THERE???? AND WELBECK IS NOT A STRIKER. HE IS A RIGHT BACK. HE DOES NOT THINK LIKE A STRIKER. HE IS ALLERGIC TO THE SIX YARD BOX.

Eusebio was a legend yo RIP

and

MOYES IS A coochie here's a rant that i posted on youtube:

Valencia was causing problems down the right cos he's strong and fast and Neil Taylor is a weaker player, yet he subs him off for januzaj(yeah i know valencia's crossing is shocking but at least he was getting corners/he could have got lucky from one of his power shotcrosses). He's playing a dinosaur 442 when most European teams play 4231 or 433 so we're always falling flat in midfield and today was a perfect opportunity to play zaha on the left and Kagawa behind either Welbeck or Hernandez which is perfect to have as we needed an extra midfielder to counter Swansea's passing football, yet he decides again to play Kagawa out of position. Also, what is the point of Cleverley? His only asset is short passing which any CDM can do and a CDM can actually break play up. It's like playing with 10 men. Furthermore, why the fudge is Moyes just getting the players to waste time passing across the width of the pitch with no actual purpose? All I see is time wasting, in essence. AND WHY THE fudge HAS HE BEEN PLAYING SMALLING AT RIGHT BACK ALL THIS TIME WHEN WE HAVE FABIO AND VARELA??????? THIS GUY HAS LITTLE TECHNICAL SKILL, YOU DON'T SEE CHELSEA PLAYING JOHN TERRY AT RIGHT BACK OR ARSENAL PLAYING MERTESACKER THERE???? AND WELBECK IS NOT A STRIKER. HE IS A RIGHT BACK. HE DOES NOT THINK LIKE A STRIKER. HE IS ALLERGIC TO THE SIX YARD BOX.

strong tackle bacary sagna

So yesterday there were two things on the TV all day pretty much - Eusébio's tribute (in both the Stadium of Light and Lisbon's city hall) and funeral

and...

Giant waves hit Porto (the city) and destroy several cars

Mlpfb.gif

God is in mourning too. :cry:

Also it's being considered transferring Eusébio's body to the Lisbon's National Pantheon which contains the tombs of many illustrious figures of Portugal. Personally I think they should do it, Eusébio was a hero of the people and loved by all - he deserves it more than almost all of the other illustrious figures buried there.

They also want to give his name to the Stadium of Light, but I'm not sure this will happen simply because the name of our stadium is part of Benfica's history too. It's hard to imagine it having a different name.

Edited by Micael Fatia

So yesterday there were two things on the TV all day pretty much - Eusébio's tribute (in both the Stadium of Light and Lisbon's city hall) and funeral

and...

Giant waves hit Porto (the city) and destroy several cars

Mlpfb.gif

God is in mourning too. :cry:

Also it's being considered transferring Eusébio's body to the Lisbon's National Pantheon which contains the tombs of many illustrious figures of Portugal. Personally I think they should do it, Eusébio was a hero of the people and loved by all - he deserves it more than almost all of the other illustrious figures buried there.

They also want to give his name to the Stadium of Light, but I'm not sure this will happen simply because the name of our stadium is part of Benfica's history too. It's hard to imagine it having a different name.

Couldn't they name a stand after him? If that's not already happened

I wanted to post this the day after it happened, but I completely forgot.

There was a better one but I couldn't find it, so this will have to do:

xMGaAII.png

LMFAO

cr71.jpg

i was trying to find this pic without all those dumb links

but even more LOL

and u no wat ive given up on moyes. Inter were happy to sell guarin for £15m, but good ol' moyesy limit to £12m. and that 3-1 was just utter shambles. Jones and Young were rushed back into the team when fletcher and kagawa were available and sort of in form and if hernandez was playing from the start i think we would have scored some more goals with the amount of near post crosses that we had. It was such a palaver of tactical fiddlesticks from the chosen one.

The premier league table is looking very nice.

These oilgarchs are 100% bribing refs though, cheaters

Dippers on the up.

please god chelsea win the title

na mourinho wants the CL

please god chelsea win the title

na mourinho wants the CL

i dont like liverpool and i dont like city and arsenal are too shizzle to win the title. COME ON CHELSEA!!!!