Sal's RuneScape Forum
Jose0

Football

lets add psg to that list tubby. fudge fair play jeez 50m for sideshow bob

lol did you hear what the owner said, hes like "we will still buy players lol nice try uefa"

lol did you hear what the owner said, hes like "we will still buy players lol nice try uefa"

yeah i heard lol. uefa needs to grow the balls to exclude them from cl

yeah i heard lol. uefa needs to grow the balls to exclude them from cl

yes. yes they do.

So no one's gonna talk about that final match of Saturday? I see...

Edited by Phoenix Rider

That hurt my soul seeing that level of fiddlesticks happen in a match. I felt for Orient man.

and atletico were shizzleted on even tho they didnt really deserve it. and yh i would have rampaged like Simeone if someone pissed me off like that

With the world cup coming up, Reus' injury is a big blow to Germany. Hopefully it won't be too serious but it's looking like it will be. Really hurts their chances now.

With the world cup coming up, Reus' injury is a big blow to Germany. Hopefully it won't be too serious but it's looking like it will be. Really hurts their chances now.

They've got Podolski! They'll be fine.

When I started watching the European Super Cup Real Madrid had already scored. I sat down next to my father and asked him who had scored. He literally looked at me like this for 5 seconds:

83tDHNn.png

Then turned back to the TV.

Well, it really was a stupid question.

Rojo hands in transfer request, asks to join united, united bid. Daley Blinds interested if united come knocking, united interested. United interested in di maria, pretty much only club that has room for him. Vidal transfer is uncertain.

All from Jamie Jackson, who's very reliable and usually brings sadness and kills stories.

WOODWARD GET THIS shizzle DONE PLS.

kroos gone vidal unlikely to come how u feel tubby. missed out on verminator too

Kroos and Fabregas were dropped by LvG because of their mobility and Vidal is on/off because of his injury and the possibility that it could be a problem in the future

With vermaelen, we dodged a bullet. He's like david luiz, crap positioning, hot head, injury prone, poor player in general and not versatile

kroos gone vidal unlikely to come how u feel tubby. missed out on verminator too

Kroos and Fabregas were dropped by LvG because of their mobility and Vidal is on/off because of his injury and the possibility that it could be a problem in the future

With vermaelen, we dodged a bullet. He's like david luiz, crap positioning, hot head, injury prone, poor player in general and not versatile

thats unfortunate

I cba anymore. Defence is shizzle, Fletcher can't play midfield anymore. Never saw Young as a lwb, only playing because he did ok in preseason. Only glimmer of hope is that Jones played well and Blackett did ok.

Are all of Man U's managers holding a contest to see who can do the who can do the crappiest job? I thought it wasn't possible to beat Moyes, apparently I was wrong lol.

I support Real Madrid, I'm still upset we lost Di Maria to United :|

And then the very next day, there goes Xabi Alonso

Happy that we picked up Rodriguez, but he's nowhere near as good as Di Maria was.

Heard rumours that Reus might be coming to RM though.

Happy that we picked up Rodriguez, but he's nowhere near as good as Di Maria was.

Everybody I know is of the same opinion. Idk what Real Madrid's higher ups were thinking.

And Real (Without Ronaldo) is losing 4-2 against Real Sociedad as I post this...

Edited by Micael Fatia

Everybody I know is of the same opinion. Idk what Real Madrid's higher ups were thinking.

And Real (Without Ronaldo) is losing 4-2 against Real Sociedad as I post this...

That was a nightmare.

I hope we can bounce back though, Kroos is looking promising imo

Speaking of nightmares, Benfica drew 1-1 against Sporting because our idiot of a goalkeeper decided to do this:

*sigh*

Edited by Micael Fatia

RM do this all the time, when a player loses his marketability, they offload.

WE SIGNED fudgeING FALCAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F A L C A O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blind as well!!!!!!!!!!!

O M G

when our players come back fit, tubby gonna be happy!!!

hopefully we can sign someone else(another CDM and maybe another CB(not many in the market so I don't mind waiting on a CB))!!! and the draw against burnley, too many fudgeing long balls.

http://babb.telegraph.co.uk/2014/08/van-gaals-philosophy-begins-to-take-shape-still-not-great/

a good read about LvG's system.

Also, I believe we're in for Martin Odergaard(sp?), extremely talented 15 year old norweigan. Tearing up the Tippelaegen and I believe he was called up to the national team, but then sent down to the U21s, still incredible potential on the lad.

I should add, if Blind is a stopgap for Strootman, goddamn I'm gonna be a happy man.

this post is all over the shop but I'm a happy man