Sal's RuneScape Forum
Jose0

Football

Rest in peace Arsenal, you know you've hit the bottom when you get beaten by Tottenham and have less points than them.

Makes the leap to top all the more impressive.

So @Fabio I heard Arsenal is going to win the Champions League lol.

And you laughed at me cause Benfica didn't qualify in Monaco's group, well at least we beat Monaco! :xd:

Benfica beat Liverpool in the Youth League. @Supersal69 ayy lmao

Edited by Micael Fatia

And you laughed at me cause Benfica didn't qualify in Monaco's group, well at least we beat Monaco! :xd:

It's 2 legs pal!

It's 2 legs pal!

One of which is solidly stuck in your collective bottom and by the looks of it the other will, too :cute:

EDIT: GOD fudgeING DAMNIT LOVREN

Edited by Arianna

Another day another win for the best football team in the world. :glasses:

15 goals scored the past 4 matches, u mad Fabio??

Real Madrid and Ronaldo have been doing horrible lately lol.

How much money did you lose in the Chelsea match Fabio? :P

In my humble (but correct, always correct) opinion, the fact that the away goals rule is still in effect after 90 minutes is pure, unadulterated, fractionally distilled bollocks.

While the fact that Chelsea basically threw away the game is undeniable, one cannot deny that the away team, should it reach extra time, has a major advantage, much more than playing at home is.

In my humble (but correct, always correct) opinion, the fact that the away goals rule is still in effect after 90 minutes is pure, unadulterated, fractionally distilled bollocks.

While the fact that Chelsea basically threw away the game is undeniable, one cannot deny that the away team, should it reach extra time, has a major advantage, much more than playing at home is.

I've always disliked that rule with a passion. Having more away goals doesn't prove one of the teams is better than the other, only that circumstances made it so that one of the matches had more goal occasions which benefited the away team. It's like flipping a coin to decide which team is better, except in this case one of the teams has 0% chances of going through.

My hatred is probably still fueled by the fact we (Benfica) got eliminated from the Portuguese cup a couple years ago vs Porto because of away goals when we were by far the best team lol.

I've always disliked that rule with a passion. Having more away goals doesn't prove one of the teams is better than the other, only that circumstances made it so that one of the matches had more goal occasions which benefited the away team. It's like flipping a coin to decide which team is better, except in this case one of the teams has 0% chances of going through.

My hatred is probably still fueled by the fact we (Benfica) got eliminated from the Portuguese cup a couple years ago vs Porto because of away goals when we were by far the best team lol.

Nah, the away goals thingie by itself is alright (even though, without it, we could have MANY Watford - Leicester City -like games!)

Gg Benfica

Man it was horrible, at least we got lucky and Porto drew 1-1 vs Nacional.

bloody hell Gerrard what the fudge

It was hilarious, I couldn't help but laugh for a couple seconds until I remembered I actually like Liverpool. :(

Some Real Madrid hardcore fans were a... little angry, after the derby. Not sure what they were hoping to achieve kicking cars and stuff but at least one of them ended up banned from the stadium for the rest of his life lol.

Some Real Madrid hardcore fans were a... little angry, after the derby. Not sure what they were hoping to achieve kicking cars and stuff but at least one of them ended up banned from the stadium for the rest of his life lol.

Wish they banned people here for stuff like that too. But I guess stadiums would be empty if they did :P

Newcastle ain't nowhere near the top of the league :laughroll:

congrats to Benfica i guess then, underrated team imo

congrats to Benfica i guess then, underrated team imo
all because of guttmann

Speaking of which, Sevilla is all like "hax" and wins its fourth Europa League/UEFA cup, like wtf

3qAxXlz.png

"Quem foi o ultimo presidente a ser campeão nacional de futebol pelo Sporting Club de Portugal em 2002?", "Who was the last president national football champion by SCP in 2002?" in English. (Which can be reworded to something like "Who was SCP's president the last time SCP won the league in 2002" to fit the English language better seeing as an accurate translation sounds somewhat weird)

QzhFiPF.png

Lmfao his face. It was so long ago, who even remembers that shizzle :lol:

3qAxXlz.png

"Quem foi o ultimo presidente a ser campeão nacional de futebol pelo Sporting Club de Portugal em 2002?", "Who was the last president national football champion by SCP in 2002?" in English. (Which can be reworded to something like "Who was SCP's president the last time SCP won the league in 2002" to fit the English language better seeing as an accurate translation sounds somewhat weird)

QzhFiPF.png

Lmfao his face. It was so long ago, who even remembers that shizzle :lol:

he looks quite scared

TUBBYS TRANSFER TALK

CONFIRMED DEALS

Clyne to Liverpool

Douglas Costa to Bayern

Eder to Swansea

Negredo to Valencia

Holtby to HSV

Osvaldo released from Southampton

Diaby released from Arsenal

Imbula to Porto

Miranda to Inter

Jackson Martinez to Atletico

Coates to Sunderland

RUMOURS

Sergio Ramos to Man Utd - £28.5m

Falcao to Chelsea - ???

Schneiderlin to Man Utd - £24m

Shaqiri to Stoke - £17m

William Carvalho to Bayern

Barcelona claim to have signed a "concrete" midfielder

Arda Turan to Bayern/Chelsea/Man Utd/Barcelona/???

Rumours are from acclaimed sources (Kicker, BBC, Skysports, L'Equipe, Telegraph, Times, Guardian and Di Marzio)

Falcao has signed on loan for Chelsea

Crystal Palace, Manchester City, Newcastle United are the only teams not to buy/loan any one yet.

Falcao to Chelsea is a silly move. £180k/wk for a dude who was missing sitters just last year in a team who don't rotate as 3rd choice striker is just illogical. Who knows, he could end up scoring 20 goals this season but I doubt it. The transfer has an air of Torres about it