Sal's RuneScape Forum
Jose0

Football

l'equipe is not acclaimed mate tubs ok

Probably the most acclaimed source in France however they are hit or miss.

Suprised you didn't metion Bacca going to A.C Milan in your post.

Copa America Final tonight.

ya I forgot, good signing for Milan and rip Messi

Guardian saying that RvP has agreed terms with Fenerbache

Di Marzio saying that Man Utd have bid 12m euros + 3m add ons for Darmian

AS are saying that Atletico have made a 12m euro bid for Callejon, but Napoli want 17m euros. I should remind you, it's AS so don't trust it.

Valencia have triggered 10m euro release clause for Celta Vigo striker Santi Mina

Sky Sources saying that Watford have agreed terms with Spurs for Stambouli and Capoue

Podolski signs for Gala

Edited by Conspicuous

Poor Jna, seems Argentina is the Portugal/Benfica of South America. We get to the finals but don't win anything. :(

Also Tubby; Gaitán -> Atlético, the next couple days for sure. For like 35M Eur.

Sources - every single damn Portuguese Sports newspapers (and we've got quite a few :P).

Is he worth it? awesome on Football Manager

Crystal Palace are trying to get Cabaye on loan :ph34r:

Newcastle are linked to Georginio Wijnaldum. Don't see it happening either tbh

22 years since the argies won something, almost on england's level of shizzleness. 35m euros for Gaitan is quite a lot, seems a bit silly to replace Turan with someone else for the same fee but of less quality(not saying Gaitan is bad, but Turan is very very good)

Well I assume that Atleti will offer something more substantial as Turan has been confirmed a Barca player. Also, Bakkali has joined Valencia, Casillas is on his way to Porto(RM will pay for the majority of his wages), Nani is off to Fener, Pirlo signs for NYFC, Man City have signed Enes Unal and Watford have signed Capoue. No links today as I'm on mobile.

ALSO

USA bloody destroyed Japan in the WWC

They've been saying Casillas refused to move to Porto, but I'll only be sure after reading tomorrow's newspapers.

Also I have no idea why the Spanish call Porto Oporto. Why the stupid extra O? Makes no sense lol.

And haha yeah, that midfield goal was awesome. :P

Is Casillas on loan?

RVP is also supposed to be in talks with Fenerbache

Wouldn't buying back Eduardo Salvio make more sense for A.M?

Edited by Nathan

Yeah loan, Porto would never have the means to pay for his salary lol. And Casillas would never accept to downgrade for less money than he earns right now.

Well Gaitán and Salvio are about at the same level in my opinion, with Gaitán being perhaps a little more consistent. Plus Salvio is always getting injured, making Gaitán a much safer bet.

Edited by Micael Fatia

Rafael Benítez's wife thought it'd be a good idea to criticize Mourinho, and Mourinho being the champ he is used the infamous "ah ye? well ur fat!!" comeback. :P

Literally, lmao.

Edited by Micael Fatia

Rafael Benítez's wife thought it'd be a good idea to criticize Mourinho, and Mourinho being the champ he is used the infamous "ah ye? well ur fat!!" comeback. :P

Literally, lmao.

All hail Mourinho, king of kings

So basically Ogbonna puts people in a headlock and no fudges are given by the referee, I mean come on, I want whatever that guy's had before the match

Thankfully they did at least manage the point, a loss might've sown some doubts in the player's minds, but Moss came good with the 94th minute penalty.

Thankfully they did at least manage the point, a loss might've sown some doubts in the player's minds, but Moss came good with the 94th minute penalty.

Heh, even Carroll was all like "all the referee did was screw everything up from top to bottom". Let's just hope the referee won't screw up the report too, so Vardy can walk off with just one game's suspension...

Now, go Stoke :wub:

So basically Ogbonna puts people in a headlock and no fudges are given by the referee, I mean come on, I want whatever that guy's had before the match

Not sure if it was against Liecester but someone had their top taken off from a corner and nothing was given for it.

Heh, even Carroll was all like "all the referee did was screw everything up from top to bottom". Let's just hope the referee won't screw up the report too, so Vardy can walk off with just one game's suspension...

Now, go Stoke :wub:

Forza the Potters! At the beginning of the season I would've been happy for Spurs to take it as that in itself seemed incredibly unlikely, but can't but get swept up in the Leicester love.

H2S7bhP.png

Jesus, Tony Pulis, you CAN'T help getting your say in title races, can you? :wub:

Only three points away...

Also today, finally: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-36138337

Edited by Arianna

H2S7bhP.png

Jesus, Tony Pulis, you CAN'T help getting your say in title races, can you? :wub:

Only three points away...

Also today, finally: http://www.bbc.com/n...ngland-36138337

It has been far too long coming but seeing the unbridled relief and almost joy from the families was quite something.

Also:

BK3dSCqCYAAR7Ff.png