Sal's RuneScape Forum
Jose0

Football

I wish I had cable to actually WATCH football.... :wizard: Well once my Brother in law gets cable and a new tv I'm going to be spending the world cup at his house. :box:

What makes you think that? They played 4 months ago and Barca won 6-2..... :box:

I mean, they spent a heck of alot of money at Real, but we can all see how little effect that is making on Manchester City.

But now RM has Cristiano, Kaka, Benzema, Alonso... ;D

Cristiano > Adebayor

Kaka > Robinho

Benzema > Tevez

Real Madrid is much better than Manchester City.

Benfica won again btw - 2-1. :/

We beat V. Setubal 8-1; Belenenses 4-0; BATE Borisov 2-0 and now U. Leiria 2-1. Our team is great this year. :wizard:

I would say something mean and flamey but I love you too much :wizard:

THIS made me seriously lol. I watched the highlights of this match and he was playing horrendously, then he quits? :box:

Watched Leeds v Liverpool last night. Leeds lost 1-0 :wizard: but to be fair I didn't expect them to win. and for a league one team to go up against someone like liverpool they played impressivly well, expecially in the first half. I'm actually starting to believe Leeds might finally be able to get out of League one this year and make its way back up to premier within the next few years.

To be honest, 1-0 against Liverpool is a pretty good result for a League One team. I say, good luck to Leeds. It was sad when they came crashing down :wizard:

To be honest, 1-0 against Liverpool is a pretty good result for a League One team. I say, good luck to Leeds. It was sad when they came crashing down :wizard:

Liverpool's a good team, I would like to see them without el Niño Torres though :box:

Torres seems to be doing more now. Before I didn't see much of him unless he was passed the ball. Now when I see him skill passed a team I cant seem to remember... Hahaha, he is just playing more soccer for me.

OnYx :wizard:

To be honest, 1-0 against Liverpool is a pretty good result for a League One team. I say, good luck to Leeds. It was sad when they came crashing down :rich:

I hate Leeds :box:

There's a load of Leeds supporters at my school (in Wiltshire. WTFF??) who all take the mickey out of me supporting Swindon Town and have done for donkeys years, but when they're in the same tier they still think they're much larger and better :wizard:. Teams crash down, Southampton, Charlton and Wimbledon, but Leeds get all the coverage! If you were a supporter in a lower tier you wouldn't feel all that sorry for them.

The other reason for not liking them would be stealing our manager and assistant in 2006 :/

I actually laughed when Leeds went down to League 1.

Leeds might finally be able to get out of League one this year and make its way back up to premier within the next few years.

If you bought a substantial amount of players. The Championship is a hard league to get through too, even more so with a lower-championship team, which lets face it, Leeds are. They're better than most in League 1, but not all that much better. They don't have the sort of money to mount a challenge on getting to the Prem soon.

But now RM has Cristiano, Kaka, Benzema, Alonso... ;D

Cristiano > Adebayor

Kaka > Robinho

Benzema > Tevez

Better quality players doesn't always make for a better team. Since they're not in the same position to the people compared to, I'd rate Robinho and Adebayor both over Benzema.

Better quality players doesn't always make for a better team. Since they're not in the same position to the people compared to, I'd rate Robinho and Adebayor both over Benzema.

Karim Bezema is a gem. He will be one of the best in a couple years.

Raide, we kicked Villareal's butt... And there's more to come :wizard:

Raide, we kicked Villareal's butt... And there's more to come :wizard:

And Ronaldo scored in the first two minutes again. :box:

And he's the top scorer :/

Anyone else hear about the Danish Goalkeeper who got caught moving the Goal Posts to make the Goal smaller? :wizard:

Anyone else hear about the Danish Goalkeeper who got caught moving the Goal Posts to make the Goal smaller? :wizard:

Rofl are you being serious? How can you move that?

...In a couple of years.

But right now, Robinho and Adebayor are better.

Yes. Strange, isn't it?

Rofl are you being serious? How can you move that?

Article

Saw it on the news last night, it's because in Sweden they don't bolt down the posts, just leave them resting on the ground. Maybe this will make them reconsider :box:

Edited by Goggie

We lost to Wigan 3-1 :wizard:. The referee was a disgrace and cost us the game.

That and the fact Wigan obviously outplayed you.

"It was a bad display. I don't know why we didn't play well but these things can happen after many wins.

"Wigan played better than us. They were well organised and played well. This was the right result.

"We played well in the first 10 minutes but when we lost the first goal it became more complicated."

Swindon drew 1 all. Good to see Manks on the scoresheet though. Lucky Wycombe :box:

Edited by Scrum

...In a couple of years.

But right now, Robinho and Adebayor are better.

He is already better than Robinho and Adebayor at least in my opinion and Real Madrid the best club in the world agrees with me.

Went to watch Benfica-Leixões today and we won 5-0! :box:

Great match, definitely worth the 35 €. :/

So far we beat: V. Setubal 8-1; Belenenses 4-0; BATE Borisov 4-0, U. Leiria 2-1 and now Leixões 5-0! :wizard:

Edited by Micael Fatia

Bullshizzle.

Unless it was three PKs, there's no way the ref was the issue. If you lose by two or more, you got beat by a better team. That's the rule.

Also, looking back, yeah, Adebayor's good, but I don't think he should have left Arsenal :box:

Then again, the Gunners have been a sinking ship it would seem.

Bullshizzle.

Unless it was three PKs, there's no way the ref was the issue. If you lose by two or more, you got beat by a better team. That's the rule.

Also, looking back, yeah, Adebayor's good, but I don't think he should have left Arsenal :box:

Did you even watch the game? Wigan go 1 up from bad defending and we equalise and we have a chance until they get a penalty. The referee gives the a red card to cech and a penalty from a dive which is an outrage. Ashley Cole limps off so they score a 3rd offside goal whilst we have nine men. Ok they did outplay us and we were poor but the referee was just as bad.

Cech is a goalie, the only way to get a red card from a dive is making contact. Did he? I haven't seen the match so I dunno though... :/ Football matches are taking forever to make it onto FOX Sports or ESPN, I want more Real Madrid damn it :box: Recording Liverpool v Fiorentia(sp?) and AC Milan vs Zurich (i think thats right) when they are on... Gunna have to wait till mid-week for the matches though... Gay.

OnYx :wizard:

The title of your topic is flawed. You use your feet to run in American football. :wizard: You also use your feet for punting, kickoffs, and field goals. :box:

We lost to Wigan 3-1 :box:. The referee was a disgrace and cost us the game.

Bullshizzle.

Also, looking back, yeah, Adebayor's good, but I don't think he should have left Arsenal :/

Did you even watch the game? Wigan go 1 up from bad defending and we equalise and we have a chance until they get a penalty. The referee gives the a red card to cech and a penalty from a dive which is an outrage. Ashley Cole limps off so they score a 3rd offside goal whilst we have nine men. Ok they did outplay us and we were poor but the referee was just as bad.

Whiners never win :wizard:

Is it too late to note that my footy love has extended to gaming? I can't stop playing PES 2008...speaking of Chelsea, in my Masters League, I beat them 6-1 in the first match and 7-2 in the second. After drawing with Reading 0-0.

That was embarrassing if you couldn't already tell. Not even Djibril Cisse and Yakubu could overcome them!

Edited by Demon Jelly