Sal's RuneScape Forum
Jose0

Football

USA trolled so hard last night. Letting Honduras think they'd make it. Then scoring in the last 10 seconds of stoppage time. Such a good troll.

Stoked to see New Zealand is just one win away from our second ever World Cup.

If we beat Bahrain in November, it will be a huge milestone for my country's football :wizard:

(Even though if we do make it, we'll almost certainly get destroyed :box: )

stop speaking quetzalcoatlish

Tu culo ^_^

(and yes that was meant for dani to understand) I'm kidding bro :box:

So...argentina did qualify.....damn it :wizard:

Hahaha, I prefer Argentina as a team to Brazil, such a damn shame that Maradona is behind the albiceleste...

I'm with spain this world cup, they're gonna own everyone :)

stop speaking quetzalcoatlish

Tu culo ^_^

(and yes that was meant for dani to understand) I'm kidding bro :box:

So...argentina did qualify.....damn it :wizard:

Hahaha, I prefer Argentina as a team to Brazil, such a damn shame that Maradona is behind the albiceleste...

I'm with spain this world cup, they're gonna own everyone :)

I think they've peaked too early. Quarter final team is realistic really. You have to give Germany a chance, can't argue with their world cup record.

How did Beckham get MoM in the England Belarus game that should have gone to Crouch. :wizard:

That's what I thought. David Beardham was only on the pitch for a little bit and didn't do much of anything.

Kind off-topic but.

wa4sjs.jpg

That had already been posted, but I still agree :wizard:

Btw, Beckham's beard looks pretty cool... But then, all beards look cool to me lol

Yesterday Swindon's run of 11 games unbeaten (or 14 games unbeaten if you count drawing 0-0 with Wolves in normal time a draw, even though we lost on penalties) came to an end with a 2-0 defeat at home to Hartlepool. Andy Monkhouse, formerly of Swindon, scored and celebrated in front of our fans. I never liked him anyway :wizard:

Edited by Scrum

Portugal v Bosnia-Herzegovina, Greece v Ukraine, Russia v Slovenia and RoI v France.

Personally I think Portugal, Ukraine, Russia and (I hope) RoI will qualify. :wizard:

Portugal v Bosnia-Herzegovina, Greece v Ukraine, Russia v Slovenia and RoI v France.

Personally I think Portugal, Ukraine, Russia and (I hope) RoI will qualify. :wizard:

I thought We were out of it, unless they won like every game they played.

Good result for United, seeing as The Scum lost to Wonderland LOL

I thought We were out of it, unless they won like every game they played.

Good result for United, seeing as The Scum lost to Wonderland LOL

Wait, you said Manchester United and the Scum as two different teams?

Congratulations

I saw the beachball incident last night, I can't believe the goal was counted.

And I reckon that kid will be giving the football a break for a few months :wizard:.

As

Can't believe Milan beat Real Madrid yesterday. :wizard:

Milan's form isn't too good atm and Real Madrid's team is great even without Ronaldo. I'm really surprised Milan won.

Can't wait to watch Benfica x Everton tonight. I say Benfica wins 3-0. :box:

Milan's form isn't too good atm
It is damn well awesome for a retirement house's team!

Real Madrid's team is great even without Ronaldo
If it is, they haven't shown it. Raul and Kakà (and Drenthe to some extent) were the only ones that actually tried to *do* something. Xabi Alonso was a ghost. And not even a scary one.

About Real-Milan: a few dozens sport journalists, all of them notorious Milan supporters, from various parts of Italy, were sent from their directors to cover a violin quartet exhibition in Milan - right when the game should have started. Most of them were seething with fury, of course, but hey, it's the boss who -ahem- asked. The quartet's exhibition started, and was reportedly rather boring, and right when, in Madrid, the two teams entered the field, the quartet started playing the Champions League theme, and on the backscreen was a Heineken logo and slogan, with the words "how could you think of losing the match?" - and the quartet disassembled and the match was displayed live on the backscreen.

Heineken trolling IRL: critical success.

Rofl Dani that's awesome...

Such a bummer that Madrid lost yesterday :wizard: they didn't play as well... And tbh, Marcelo surprised me :box: I thought he was gonna play like crap ^_^ Pirlo's goal was awesome too lol...

BTW, has anybody seen what Maradona told the press? It's in Spanish, obviously, but it's pretty freaking hilarious, and he got suspended from 5 matches because of it... He said:

"Que me la chupen, y que me la sigan chupando!"

Which means

"They can suck it! And keep suckin' it!"

BTW, has anybody seen what Maradona told the press? It's in Spanish, obviously, but it's pretty freaking hilarious, and he got suspended from 5 matches because of it... He said:

"Que me la chupen, y que me la sigan chupando!"

Which means

"They can suck it! And keep suckin' it!"

But he said that his mother pardoned him for that, so it's all ok! :wizard:

Heh, I remember when my favourite team (Brescia)'s coach was suspended for three matches. It was a derby match that Brescia was losing 3-0 after the first half, and the opposing supporters were offending Brescia's coach a lot. The second half saw Brescia coming back to 3-1, then 3-2, and then, right after the 3-3 goal was scored, the coach sprung up and ran towards the opposing supporters' sector (and mind you, he was sixty and not that athletic), with the assistant referee and the assistant coach completely unable to stop him, got to the opposing supporters' sector and, in turn, insulted THEIR own mothers, sisters, brothers and dogs.

He got suspended for three matches, but that's a small price to pay for eternal immortality in fans' hearts. :box:

You can't beat Atletico Madrid. :wizard:

Edited by Real

More like they can't beat anybody :wizard:

Dani, I'm guessing it's this

Edited by Jose0

Benfica won 5-0. :wizard:

Benfica's goal average this year is amazing so far. We've beat V. Setubal 8-1; Belenenses 4-0; BATE Borisov 4-0; Leixões 5-0; Paços de Ferreira 3-1, Montesanto 6-0 and now Everton 5-0.

Total of all the competitions we've already scored around 70 goals. :box:

Dani, I'm guessing it's this
fudge YEAH IT IS

Goodness gracious I am still in awe after what, eight years? MAZZONE IS GOD

NO I WON'T TRANSLATE WHAT HE SAYS

Benfica won 5-0. :wizard:
Well, Everton wasn't even playing in the first 10 minutes of the second half. I mean, good heavens, they've let in a ridiculous amount of attacks. If their coach doesn't get crucified now, I guess he won't get any critique EVER.

Damn, Micael. Looks like a really tough schedule.
Well, that's the schedule of most European clubs, or at least those involved in European competitions. Also consider that, while most championships have 20 teams (Serie A, Ligue 1, The Premier League, La Liga), the Portuguese Liga only comprises 16 teams, which means eight games less than the aforementioned championships. (The Bundesliga is a more than decent compromise with 18 teams.) Edited by Arianna

Atletico Madrid 4 - Chelsea 0 :wizard:

We sacked another manager today :box:

1-1 Fulham/Roma! Roma scored in the last minute, I was so sure Fulham had gotten the win.