Sal's RuneScape Forum
Jose0

Football

Atletico Madrid 4 - Chelsea 0 :wizard:

We sacked another manager today :box:

How many bloody teams do you support? That's like the 5th I know of.

That actually made me lol, Jose. Brilliant XD

1-1 Fulham/Roma! Roma scored in the last minute, I was so sure Fulham had gotten the win.

That's why I love Andreolli :wizard:

1-1 Fulham/Roma! Roma scored in the last minute, I was so sure Fulham had gotten the win.

That's why I love Andreolli :wizard:

Probably 1-1 is the fairest results for that match - a first half dominated by Fulham and a second half with the parts inverted. The penalty was obvious, much less so the straight red card (:box:). The Italian commentator went all like "OMFG GOAL GOOOOOOAL" when Andreolli scored, lol. ^_^

Jose: lolmadrid

Edited by Arianna

Brilliant weekend for a Chelsea fan: We thump Blackburn 5-0 to go top of the table, Man Utd lose to the Pool, Arsenal held at West Ham and Spurs lose to Stoke at home. Can it get any better? :wizard:

Don't get too happy.

Last season. Before Liverpool murked Man U 1-4, they were playing pretty bad. After that, they started to win all their games with a lot of goals.

This season. Before Liverpool murked Man U 2-0, they were playing really bad. After that, they might start winning their games.

Edited by Tabmoc

Brilliant weekend for a Chelsea fan: We thump Blackburn 5-0 to go top of the table, Man Utd lose to the Pool, Arsenal held at West Ham and Spurs lose to Stoke at home. Can it get any better? :wizard:

Don't get too happy.

Last season. Before Liverpool murked Man U 1-4, they were playing pretty bad. After that, they started to win all their games with a lot of goals.

This season. Before Liverpool murked Man U 2-0, they were playing really bad. After that, they might start winning their games.

The Liverpool game was great - 2 red cards, and 2 good goals, and Man Utd getting owned :box:

Don't get too happy.

Beach balls notwithstanding. :box:

If Liverpool can avoid injuries to Gerrard and Torres, and the inevitable beach balls, they'll stay in the Top 4. They're in good form (aside from losing, what was it, 4 matches consecutively?)

Quite disappointd with the Gunners throwing away a 2 goal lead against West Ham :wizard:

Moved up to 3rd on the table however, still it is 2 points lost :box:

We could have been 3 points behind chelsea if we won, with a game less played. So yeah it's well annyoing.

But you've got to say that West Ham did play well towards the end.

Arsenal need to sort out the defence - they're good, but they're pretty inconsistent.

Don't get too happy.

Liverpool loves to torture its supporters. They won over Man U last year like that and then couldn't keep it up.

This year may be different, though.

Yes - SWINE FLU!

Yes - SWINE FLU!

Haha they were playing an article on that endlessly on Sky Sports, I think they'd run out of news or something. Spitting is hardly the main concern when it comes to swine flu, but if it stops the footballers spitting on the pitch it's worth it because others mimic the footballers.

Arsenal vs Liverpool in the Carling Cup tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing if our youngsters can pull off a good result at home :wizard:

I hate matches between these two teams :box:

I can never know who I want to win more - Torres or Arsenal ^_^

Arsenal vs Liverpool in the Carling Cup tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing if our youngsters can pull off a good result at home :box:

I hate matches between these two teams ^_^

I can never know who I want to win more - Torres or Arsenal :)

I love them

They're usually really good

Swindon got Woking in the F.A Cup, hopefully we'll make the second round :wizard:

They're great matches to watch, but not when you want them both to win.

Yes - SWINE FLU!

Haha they were playing an article on that endlessly on Sky Sports, I think they'd run out of news or something. Spitting is hardly the main concern when it comes to swine flu, but if it stops the footballers spitting on the pitch it's worth it because others mimic the footballers.

Well, Totti spat on Poulsen's face during Euro 2004 (not condoning it but DAMN if it wasn't entirely deserved), so BIOLOGICAL HAZARD HALP

They're great matches to watch, but not when you want them both to win.
When in doubt, pick the scoucers.

If it's Liverpool-Everton, realise the hilarious situation and pick Liverpool.

SIMPLE :box:

The only thing I know about international football( Since I live in america and don't have cable. :wizard:) is a few team names and such.

Also my mum bought me an AC Milan sweater because she knows I love football.(Yet she didn't know who the team was :box:) So are they a good team or not?

AC Milan are the equal-best/best Italian team in the game, contenders for the Champions League most seasons and they've won it/been finalists several times.

Yeah, they're pretty damn good.