Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bluefire

Hmm, Long Time No See. Very Long Time.

Hello Goodbye. I doubt you'll be able to stick around for awhile considering your other account is banned.

Hey is your IQ below 2? I just posted the reason for my banning way up there ^ :box:

Your the reason why I was going to leave the forum anyway. So ignorant :wizard:

I have no idea why you got banned, I've forgotten by now. It's not a grudge against you, it's just that most members who make another account because their original account has been banned usually get their new accout banned also.

Maybe you will be given a second chance, but telling me my IQ is below 2 is a bad way to start off that second chance.

Well, if you dont know my story, Steve got me demoted and banned. It wasnt by warnings because I did not do anything wrong. Sorry bro, just that some people on these forums were so ignorant.

Hello Goodbye. I doubt you'll be able to stick around for awhile considering your other account is banned.

Hey is your IQ below 2? I just posted the reason for my banning way up there ^ :box:

Your the reason why I was going to leave the forum anyway. So ignorant :wizard:

I have no idea why you got banned, I've forgotten by now. It's not a grudge against you, it's just that most members who make another account because their original account has been banned usually get their new accout banned also.

Maybe you will be given a second chance, but telling me my IQ is below 2 is a bad way to start off that second chance.

Well, if you dont know my story, Steve got me demoted and banned. It wasnt by warnings because I did not do anything wrong. Sorry bro, just that some people on these forums were so ignorant.

That doesn't make sense, unless the rules were different from when I joined, left, and came back...

But you called me a fatty and it hurt my feelings!!!

Well Steve, thats cause you and I think maybe Dissentor? was his name were being very immature about the whole scamming thing. Oh that kid was so obsessed with me he made a blog all about me and my life story :box:

You didn't get chosen to be in the Distinguished Mod group, so you changed your name to Greenfire and asked to be retired.

You were demoted from Retired Moderator for being a general nuisance.

You lied to someone who thought you were a friend so that you could have an item in an online game.

And I'm the immature one? :wizard:

EDIT: Also,

Multiple Accounts:

Each member is allowed to have only one forum account. Having multiple accounts will result in the original account being warned, and the additional accounts being deleted. Any positive warns accumulated on the additional accounts will be transferred over to the original account. You can still be banned for multiple accounts, if your warn level reaches seven or if your offence was severe enough.

Note:Once a member has been banned from the board, he or she may not return using another account. Bans and suspensions are handed out for good reason, and attempting to evade a ban or suspension is strictly prohibited.

Edited by Steve

most people that know what he was banned for have long since left sals and since his account was deleted he has no warn log. I say let him stay.

Say what? Wait what what? Bluefire!? :/

I did think I would shock a lotta people

Well you were only gone for like 10,000 years.

Thats true, but I also was banned because one of your friends "steve" didnt like me.

Glad to see I'm still a part of these forums :box:

But you called me a fatty and it hurt my feelings!!! :wizard:

No, you're just big boned.

Was that a bad joke?

Edited by Definition

Say what? Wait what what? Bluefire!? :/

Thats true, but I also was banned because one of your friends "steve" didnt like me.

Glad to see I'm still a part of these forums :box:

Was that a bad joke?

Well rounded!

Am I the only person who instantly thought this was a fake?

I'm sorry, who are you....

Before your (and my) time.

But you called me a fatty and it hurt my feelings!!!

Well Steve, thats cause you and I think maybe Dissentor? was his name were being very immature about the whole scamming thing. Oh that kid was so obsessed with me he made a blog all about me and my life story :/

You didn't get chosen to be in the Distinguished Mod group, so you changed your name to Greenfire and asked to be retired.

You were demoted from Retired Moderator for being a general nuisance.

You lied to someone who thought you were a friend so that you could have an item in an online game.

And I'm the immature one? :box:

EDIT: Also,

Multiple Accounts:

Each member is allowed to have only one forum account. Having multiple accounts will result in the original account being warned, and the additional accounts being deleted. Any positive warns accumulated on the additional accounts will be transferred over to the original account. You can still be banned for multiple accounts, if your warn level reaches seven or if your offence was severe enough.

Note:Once a member has been banned from the board, he or she may not return using another account. Bans and suspensions are handed out for good reason, and attempting to evade a ban or suspension is strictly prohibited.

Actually, I was demoted prob for scamming meen, but again no one here is my "friend" because idk you in real life so technically I stole a rare from a person I was friendly with. And when I got banned I was still a moderator. But I am not going to waste my time to flame you cause I still think your...

ANYWAY, Cameron banned be because we argued in your stupid little thread and you cried to him. End of that story.

Say what? Wait what what? Bluefire!? :P

Glad to see I'm still a part of these forums :rich:

Was that a bad joke?

Yes that was a horrible joke, again with the ignorance. :D

My first thought when I saw this: Mutt or Macki.

But actually I don't know so I'll just see how this turns out.

Who is Mutt, who is Macki?

And you can ask me anything about my past or add me on Runescape and see that im online in about a few hours when I get my members. :wizard:

And you can ask me anything about my past or add me on Runescape and see that im online in about a few hours when I get my members. :wizard:

mutt is a member who somehow got a warn reduction and mostly stays in the blogs so he can moderate what others post

Macki is a now banned sals member who had like 1000 accounts.

Edited by ruin

And you can ask me anything about my past or add me on Runescape and see that im online in about a few hours when I get my members. :box:

mutt is a member who somehow got a warn reduction and mostly stays in the blogs so he can moderate what others post

Macki is a now banned sals member who had like 1000 accounts.

Well its glad to know I have impostors :wizard:

Bluefire, you may not remember me. I had about 200 posts when you were still here. But if I remember correctly, you being banned unfairly does not make you an exception to the rules. You can't make another account when your banned even if you think its unfair.

Your going to insult me like a child for saying it, but any moderator who steals from someone on an online game has any and all trust revoked from a community built on the game. And while that should not be grounds for banning, I'm sure that the moderating staff had a reason and anyone who is that immature and petty has no respect left.

Hey! Welcome back Bluefire/Greenfire. ;D

Thanks man

He's the real deal. :box:

Sure am, and I remember you Ph, how ya been?

Bluefire, you may not remember me. I had about 200 posts when you were still here. But if I remember correctly, you being banned unfairly does not make you an exception to the rules. You can't make another account when your banned even if you think its unfair.

Your going to insult me like a child for saying it, but any moderator who steals from someone on an online game has any and all trust revoked from a community built on the game. And while that should not be grounds for banning, I'm sure that the moderating staff had a reason and anyone who is that immature and petty has no respect left.

Hi Po22, I'm not going to insult you like a child like I did to Steve back in the day, I was only in 8th grade haha. I can go on about how you dont like me or how you are sucking up to the staff but I have nothing against you so I'm not. If the staff wants me gone, ok, I'm not going to stop them. But no where in the rules does it say I should be banned because I stole an item. I'm not a moderator anymore, and I honestly dont care who has respect for me now. Enipeus or Shadowkid/Warriorboi99 ring a bell? They stole items and have no respect but still stay on the forums. You do not have nearly enough history from this place than I do. And Im just stating facts here and if you want to talk about this more PM me cause I dont feel like ranting on about this with you.

welcome back

i never knew you tho =P

Thanks bro :wizard:

I don't know you.

On that note, welcome back :-). I joined around the same time as you, but wasn't ever particularly active.

Welcome to the forums Greyfire!!!

:D :D :D :D