Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
I wub bananas

Eh... Help...please...

This will be very freaky. So, me and my mom, we were eating in a pizzeria. Then we noticed a guy near the window. He was smoking and...starring at us for over 30 mins(!). Then he went away. We don't know him. Any ideas who the fudge he was? I am very concerned!

Edited by lilshu

Is this how paranoid the world is? Somebody looks at you and you assume they're some kind of pedo or murderer?

Is this how paranoid the world is? Somebody looks at you and you assume they're some kind of pedo or murderer?

You should read posts more carefuly. I said: he was starring at us for OVER 30 MINUTES. He just went pass the window then suddenly stopped like he saw a ghost and starred at us.

i strongly recommend editing out the cussing if you want to avoid a 7th warn. also is it against the law to smoke and look at people now? omfg

Estranged father?

It's called a joke.

Are you sure he was actually looking at you? People do tend to look at things.

Estranged father?

It's called a joke.

Are you sure he was actually looking at you? People do tend to look at things.

Yes. I even looked at his direction a few times: the only thing he did was taking the ciggarete out and putting it in. And please, don't joke like that.

It was me.

Damn it seems I blew my cover.

what im about to tell you is very dangerous. your mom is part of a team...a team of elite foxy ladies. they stand for one thing....kill every single man on the planet!!!!...that man who was staring at you is our top secret agent ...his code name is agent penetration and he wont let your mom and her evil bunnies down without a fight....arfmed with me...the leader of the rebllion...and a team of sea-men worthy of he name sea men. we are here to fight...you are the key..with your help either side caqn win! will you join your mom? or us?

@Mutt-We all do occasionally when we stumble home after a late night drinking.

Let me get this straight; you post on a Runescape forum for advice, and hope to get a serious answer? :wizard:

I didn't think that all RuneScapers are idiots. Okay, I admit it, maybe I was paranoid. Case closed. But why jokes about my mum?

lol im sorry bout the joke couldnt resist

but u need to realise shizzle like that happens in the real world everyday. thats when u need to pause and take a good look at him....was he a bum? perhaps he needed money and was going to ask you be was to scared?..maybe he recognised you from somewhere?, the guy could be cross eyed. u just never know so you shouldnt be worrying about him unless u see him standing out ur bedroom window one night..thats when u need to call the cops.

lol im sorry bout the joke couldnt resist

but u need to realise shizzle like that happens in the real world everyday. thats when u need to pause and take a good look at him....was he a bum? perhaps he needed money and was going to ask you be was to scared?

That is the point: he wasn't dressed like a bum and he was there for 30 mins. But I guess you are right. Btw, I couldn't stop laughing :wizard:

Oh hey sal's. So I was having a smoke outside a pizzeria, and this kid and women where staring at me for about half an hour. I dunno why, so anyway I decided to stare back. She was pretty fit to be honest though. Eventually the bus arrived so I went to work.

This was a trick. I made this topic and enchanted it so everyone who posts in it would lose 35 HP and it would add up to my hitpoints level.

This was a trick. I made this topic and enchanted it so everyone who posts in it would lose 35 HP and it would add up to my hitpoints level.

homer_facepalm.jpg

Sorry dude, but that was awful.

homer_facepalm.jpg

Sorry dude, but that was awful.

Spoiler? Yawn! I can't open spoilers on my psp!

I think we're somewhat responsible. We talked to him about his warns and I guess he wanted people to know how he got them. When we asked him we sounded like we actually wanted to know, and were not joking.

Also, I reported his thread. Please no applause I am not happy to do that.

Before you are banned, I must say that you have a very funny name, and I will miss you, dude.

Edited by Twist of Fate

Oh hey sal's. So I was having a smoke outside a pizzeria, and this kid and women where staring at me for about half an hour. I dunno why, so anyway I decided to stare back. She was pretty fit to be honest though. Eventually the bus arrived so I went to work.

You sir are made of win :wizard:

Silly panda got the ban hammer :wizard:

Anyways i look forward to staring at your mom again.

I don't play runescape therefore my hp is zero. Using that logic after applying newtons 43rd law and the rulings of anonymous we can conclude that your actions are equivalent to dividing by zero you will now be sucked into a blackhole. Good day.

Edited by Meidou

Let me get this straight; you post on a Runescape forum for advice, and hope to get a serious answer? :wizard:

Because everybody who plays/played RS before is nonexistant irl and has no idea how to answer!!!

OP is kind of banned, so no point in keeping this open really anyway.

Edited by Doomsicle