Sign in to follow this  
Da Scotsman

Abomination...or Work Of Art?

Which is it?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Choose wisely...

• Work of Art
    • Abomination

That's pretty good for five minutes until you realize it's just not actually that funny. Then for anyone who is isn't gay or bisexual, you soon realize the negative effects this has.

After you get over that fact of, "OMG!!! It looks like a penis!!" it's not very funny.

Edited by Birthday

Meh, I just see it as a 4-year-old joke which had about 10 seconds of hilarious value anyway.

Just please promise me you're seriously asking this, and not just posting to make people laugh.

Edited by Twist of Fate

Meh, I just see it as a 4-year-old joke which had about 10 seconds of hilarious value anyway.

Just please promise me you're seriously asking this, and not just posting to make people laugh.

A friend just sent me the link and I thought perhaps some members might be interested to know of its existence and perhaps give them a chuckle. I realise it's a rather juvenile and short lived chuckle at that but this is the 'Scape Lounge after all.

A friend just sent me the link and I thought perhaps some members might be interested to know of its existence and perhaps give them a chuckle. I realise it's a rather juvenile and short lived chuckle at that but this is the 'Scape Lounge after all.

Touche. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I didn't believe that at least one of my immature posts a day makes some young slammer giggle with delight, to which he would show his friends, and so on.

Touche. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I didn't believe that at least one of my immature posts a day makes some young slammer giggle with delight, to which he would show his friends, and so on.

Ain't that the truth

That's pretty good for five minutes until you realize it's just not actually that funny. Then for anyone who is isn't gay or bisexual, you soon realize the negative effects this has.

A penis-shaped guitar has NOTHING to do with sexual orientation. That's just stupid. This is only offensive if you're implying that a penis-shaped guitar is relevent to being gay or bisexual. Congratulations, my friend, you have insulted homosexuals more than the first post did.

After you get over that fact of, "OMG!!! It looks like a penis!!" it's not very funny.

This ^

I think it just kinda. Eh. Sad attempt at humor imo...

THEY ARE NOT EVEN

Edited by -REAP-

sorry but mine isn't like a 66% difference!!

sorry but mine isn't like a 66% difference!!

It's a guitar.

A penis-shaped guitar has NOTHING to do with sexual orientation. That's just stupid. This is only offensive if you're implying that a penis-shaped guitar is relevent to being gay or bisexual. Congratulations, my friend, you have insulted homosexuals more than the first post did.

Well to me it does, I don't think you get my context. A straight male doesn't like playing with a penis however a gay/bisexual is of course perhaps more up for that kind of thing. Perhaps i pushed the idea of the guitar being a male organ to far, I'm not so sure it even matters. If i offended anyone, don't bother reading what i have to say because most of it is stupid.

THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN.

Good for those vienerschnitzle-rockers...