Sal's RuneScape Forum
Lily Haaron

Lily's Log To Something...

Grats on Dwarves Series. It was one of my faves :( . And yeh KOTD was extremely easy, but I did like the storyline. also grats on Adze, land of the goblins and 90 HP :D .

[p]

replybanner.png

January 12, 2010

Replies to Log

Grats on all the epic dwarf quests. :o

Thanks. ;)

Nice one, Dimo.

Too bad I'm not playing that much anymore. ^_^

I always lol at how you treat hard quests/activities as day-to-day stuff. Killed Nomad first try, didn't even make a big fuss about Inferno...

Grats.

Well, I try to stay nonchalant about things. :)

I bet that 30,000 exp firemaking reward was helpful :ph34r:

Bust out the hand cannon and own some nubs! :)

Oh yeah, 30k firemaking exp is awesome. Hand cannon... nah. I'm good.

Grats on Dwarves Series. It was one of my faves :) . And yeh KOTD was extremely easy, but I did like the storyline. also grats on Adze, land of the goblins and 90 HP ;) .

I must say, I did not care for this series. The plot is too predictable imo. Thanks. ;)

Congrats on the quests, 90 hp and 121 combat! oh and adze too ;)

Thanks. :wizard:

Congratz dimos. keep it up.

Thanks - almost missed you 'cause I already had all the posts replied while typing up the rest of the update. :D

New Levels and Stuff

Well, this was cool:

90attack.png

And this was good as well:

87strength.png

This was #13 - more money is good. I also was able to get a Dragon Chainbody. ;) But I can't seem to find the picture of it. It is probably on my netbook, so I'll dig it up later.

granitemaul13.png

Free herbs from kingdom got me this:

71herblore.png

While unlocking the Rogue Trader, I was able to pick up 63 Thieving, which brought me to 63+ all skills.

63thieving.png

Oh, while updating the log last time, I was cuttin' some teaks with my new Adze. Picked up 82 Woodcutting there:

p><p>My main thing lately was trying to get 86 Magic for plank make. I have it banked in String Amulets. It

84magic.png

Well, like I said, expect more magic levels. Once I get plank-make, I'll go back to slaying. I want to get 90 (and edventually 94 for Veng/Barrage), but I want to unlock Abbysal Demons first and build back up my cash pile. I am close to 84 Slayer, and then it'll just be 1 more level 'till whips. :o I hope to do my next update this weekend.

It has been snowing here, but it then turned to rain, so it was all slush. That resulted in a very misrable march to the bus stop through the rain, snow, and slush. Ugg... I need a nap.

So until next time, thanks for reading!

~Dimos

Almost didn't post when I saw </3 Snow..... <33333333 :( :P :D :P :P :) :o :D :D :D :D :D :D SNOW :D

OT: Congrats on dchain :D 84 Magic, 87 Strength, 90 Attack and prom weapons, and 63+ all skills :D

You are super awesome! Epic update, you can see me congratulating you in the 90 atk picture..... sort of.

[p]

replybanner.png

January 17, 2010

Replies to Log

I know Dimos IRL, I agree 100% with the "</3 snow"

Completely failed at getting us out of school today.

Yeah. :wizard:

Almost didn't post when I saw </3 Snow..... <33333333 :) :P :P ;) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D SNOW :o

OT: Congrats on dchain :P 84 Magic, 87 Strength, 90 Attack and prom weapons, and 63+ all skills :P

If you where here, you would agree with me. Thanks. :ph34r:

You are super awesome! Epic update, you can see me congratulating you in the 90 atk picture..... sort of.

Thanks, I like meh awesomeness. :P

Yayyy Dimos <3

That's why you never wear sandals during snow. :)

Grats on everything!

No... must... wear... sandals... everywhere...

Nice. Lol sorry Dimo. Slushy snow is the worst. Good luck on Demons!

Thanks. Almost to them. ^_^

congratulations on all the levels dimo!

are you going to get 99 mage anytime soon, like after you get to 94, i think you should.

94 Mage has been put back a bit due to Semi-Pros, as other things have taken the forefront. 99 is out of the question for now. Thanks. :P

New Levels and Stuff

Well, sorry for not posting in awhile. I have been so caught up with bossing and such that I just have not have had time to update. Well, here it is. From Stringing Amulets I randomly got 72 Crafting:

72crafting.png

On a Warped Tortoise task I was able to pick up 84 Slayer:

84slayer.png

I finished up 85-86 Magic:

86magic.png

To get on to the Sal's Semi-Pro Bossing Team, I hurried and got 88-90 Strength:

90strength.png

At some point there 91 Hit Points too:

91hitpoints.png

I got my first Spiritual Mage task, and also was able to get my first Dragon Boots drops. :o

dragonboots01.png

Two more granite mauls helped pay for claws:

granitemaul14.png

granitemaul15.png

Oh, I missed the Ely, which makes me really mad. I don't have much time to say anything else, but now I am working for a Chaotic Rapier.

~Dimos

Gratz on the mauls :D Haha stinks about the Ely, I know how you feel :( I had just finished working outside in the cold re-building my car's carburetor, came inside, logged on, and 3 sals' folk PM'd me, "56M elyyyyyy" I needed that gp haha. Hmm maybe next time we'll be in for a divine...But anyways, gratz on the maul and stuff again :P

Yay Dimos! :D

Congrats on all the st00f and I'm pretty sure you left out the part about the Dragon Claws... Unless that was last update D:!

Yay!

:(

Nice job on 90+ all melee. Now you can join semi-pro and share in the wealth!

And I'd just like to say....

+3billion to the signature!!! Hate wildy and trade!

As soon as I saw the subtitle of your log I knew it was about the Ely. :D

Grats on getting up to all 90s for melee! That's a pretty crazy accomplishment. 84 Slayer is nice too, just not as nice as 85. :P

Also, I didn't know you had claws. :(

[p]

replybanner.png

January 20, 2011

Replies to Log

Really like your layout. Grats on all the levels! :) Maybe next time is Devine for you ^_^ .

Divine would be nice. :P Thanks.

So basically I thought I'd be in a lot of pictures this week because of how much we PM'd this weekend but I'm not... whateves....

You don't know the full extent to which I play. Most of the time, my private is off.

Gratz on the mauls :) Haha stinks about the Ely, I know how you feel :) I had just finished working outside in the cold re-building my car's carburetor, came inside, logged on, and 3 sals' folk PM'd me, "56M elyyyyyy" I needed that gp haha. Hmm maybe next time we'll be in for a divine...But anyways, gratz on the maul and stuff again ;)

That stinks. :ph34r: Oh well. Thanks. ;)

Yay Dimos! ;)

Congrats on all the st00f and I'm pretty sure you left out the part about the Dragon Claws... Unless that was last update D:!

Yay!

;)

Well, I kinda was rushed for time on that last update. Claws... :o

Congrats on 90+ Melee and other things, oh 85 slayer -1, :wizard: and 72 Craafting, congrats!

Thanks for attending my 85 Slay pic. ;)

Nice job on 90+ all melee. Now you can join semi-pro and share in the wealth!

And I'd just like to say....

+3billion to the signature!!! Hate wildy and trade!

Thanks. The signature is the product of not being able to log in for 10 minutes after Hati Wolf update. ;) I do kinda agree with free trade, but the wildy I must say no to. It really should have been two sperate votes. :o

Get 94 mage already dimosssssss, no grats till [email protected]@@

94 Magic is lower on my prioties. Extremes ahoy!

As soon as I saw the subtitle of your log I knew it was about the Ely. :D

Grats on getting up to all 90s for melee! That's a pretty crazy accomplishment. 84 Slayer is nice too, just not as nice as 85. :D

Also, I didn't know you had claws. :D

The title of my log also kinda gave it away. I forgot to tell you about claws though. Guess I only told semi-pro bossing people. :P

New Levels and Stuff

This was kinda cool:

happypic.png

That picture was not edited in any way... :P I have had one Abyssal Demon task so far, while no whips, I think I have a new favorate task. :P Also from another one of my favorate tasks, 2 more d boots!

dragonboots02.png

dragonboots03.png

In other things, I have been being a Hati Paw prod and range slaying with them. I have been able to get both 82 and 83 Ranged. I am thinking they will wear out a little after 84, but I am just going to range slay until my ranged gets to 85.

83ranged.png

There have been a few things that have stared out at me for awhile. One was the fact that I don't have 70 Agility to use the Taverly Blue Dragons shortcut, or go to Saradomin masses. The other was this tab in my bank filling up with Effigies. So I decided to kill two birds with one stone, and was an Agility effigy prod. After camping w117 Daemonheim for a few hours (and working through finding people for 6 level 97 Construction effigies), I was able to boost my level to 70 (after some finishing up at Ape Atoll)!

70agility.png

Well, now I am going to blow my bank on something that I have wanted for awhile: 80 Summoning. Ok, I only want 79, but I don't want to look at that ugly number. I should have it by the next update, which should be this weekend. Who knows what else I will end up doing?

~Dimos

Grats on all of the levels. I expect the next update will have at least 1 whip drop. :D

Have fun getting 80 Summoning..... Do you have enough charms?

[p]

replybanner.png

January 23, 2010

Replies to Log

Wow, congrats on all of the levels, 2k total is coming really soon after the 8 summoning levels... and the 5 10 dungeoneering levels... :ph34r:

Thanks. :) I expect 2k total in by the end of the month.

Grats on the big 85 slayer :)

Thanks. ^_^

Grats on all of the levels. I expect the next update will have at least 1 whip drop. :)

Have fun getting 80 Summoning..... Do you have enough charms?

Sadly, no whips. :wizard: I made sure I had enough charms before I even set the goal. Now to save up the charms for 88...

New Levels and Stuff

Well, after a few long hours of Summoning, 7m, and several Kyatt pouches later, I was finally able to get myself to 80 Summoning! As an added bonus, it also got me to 124 combat as well!

80summoning.png

I did a little bit of Dungeoneering (not as much as I would like though), but I was able to get up to 76:

76dungeoneering.png

I spent some Peng points on Runecrafting, and that put me at 64 now:

64runecrafting.png

I have been back to training Defence, and I was able to get to 92 now!

92defencee.png

I have been range slaying some more with Hati Paws, but they are down to 10% now. I was able to get to level 84 ranged, and I will be able to get partially to 85 with them.

84ranged.png

A few minutes after 84 ranged, I was also able to pick up 92 Hit Points!

92hitpoints.png

I now am scrapping by for cash, and I was only able to get 2 notable drops in this period, a granite maul and a pair of dragon boots:

granitemaul16p.png

dragonboots4.png

Well, while I should be working at getting a cr, I am still working away at Slayer. I will try though to get the cr at least by the end of Febuary (hopefully much sooner). I dunno what I will do until the next update, nor do I know when it will be. Next week are finals, so I will not have much time to be on.

~Dimos