Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Morte

Have You Ever Gone Inactive For A While...

I know I have. I haven't played runescape pretty much all summer, and I feel so lost just logging in once. :wizard:

I've been inactive before but when I get back on i read up on the news before I play, so i'm never really lost.

Loads of time, due to:

Steam

Mates

Maplestory

Wow twice

CSS

TF2

and many more

it helps me regain intrest in the game

It has happened several times to me because i had no goal and was only thinking about money so i got bored then when i next get on everything is so diferent but i know in general what i am doing.

Longest was 6 months, i just started playing other games and forgot about rs.

Couple of months here and there, but I've usually adapted. I quit toward the end of August, and now I'm confused as to the Grand Exchange changes and personalized shops. Anyone want to give me a neat, brief summary? I read what Jagex put up, but it doesn't seem clear to me.

Got Grounded for a month :L

that was hell, but it was while i was racing someone in a skills :wizard:

erm, i did quit for a while, like 5-6months.

i quit at like 2007 - 2009

came back and saw wildy was gone (ruined)

i was like... o.O?

and my acc was a pure

now i have 75def :wizard:

i quit at like 2007 - 2009

came back and saw wildy was gone (ruined)

i was like... o.O?

and my acc was a pure

now i have 75def :wizard:

that was almost the same with me. except i didn't have a pure i just loved running around wildy and watching everyone near the god mage arena fight.

Happens a lot to me. I believe I haven't played more than a month without taking a 1-3 weeks break in the last 2 years.

In fact I just returned from 1 week break. :wizard:

I have only played for about a year now. The longest I had been off was when I was on vacation for a week (and yet, nothing came out).

yes, ive gone like 2 years without playing, then one day decided to log back in, had no idea how anything worked :wizard: then i was addicted for like a month, then, yeah, i went inactive again :box:

I was inactive from 8th December 2007 to 11th December 2007, and boy, was there a huge update.

If you wanna count, it's between 2003 to 2005, and i don't remember anything big happening. If there was (other than rs 2) i didn't take note of the differences.

Yes. I've been inactive for almost an entire year, then I come back to see some new and highly tuned graphics. I was dazed by how the graphics have changed, and also I was shocked with the price jump from the G.E. as well, being the last time I was playing, whips were around 1.5 million, and now nearing 3 million.

But with all updates and changes, there are things I enjoy and dislike, and both of the previously mentioned are perfect examples.