Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gavri

Dj Gavri Thinks Pking Is Fun.

Do you tele when your out or only when Pjed?

I only tele when I'm Pjed, I get pjed to many times and you just have to tele as you can see I always stay till I'm out and I never run/tele from a DM, a PJer and take advantage of that..

Dj :wizard:

Congrats! 2.6m loot in only 4 kills with low ep is pretty good, keep the kills coming! :wizard:

Congrats! 2.6m loot in only 4 kills with low ep is pretty good, keep the kills coming! :wizard:

Thanks, yeah I was pretty lucky. :box:

More kills, the picture with loots if from 2 DMs with friend.. ^_^

Notice I got statius pltate and legs in less than 24 hours :)

PK53AND4LOOTS.png

PK52K0.png

PK51K0.png

PK51LOOT.png

PK50KO.png

PK50LOOT.png

All these no arm fights were to easy, only pic'd one loot because all the others were bad..

PK55K0.png

PK55LOOT.png

PK56K0.png

PK57K0.png

Edited by Dj Gavri

Damn your a beast. =p

How much money did you make from all your kills? +-40-50M?

More or less yeah, I had 10M before I started PK, at 60m something wealth spent lots of money on skills and supplies I guess about 50-55m.. :box:

Some more pic..

Ran from dm.. sad..

PK58K0.png

pk58loot.png

Targ.. was low on supplies and dds wouldn't sell.. ><

PK59.png

PK60.png

Some great kills there :box:. Only thing i'd suggest is using rocktails, they've saved me quite a few times. Made 6m in the last 2 days of pvp, ill catch up to you ^_^ eventually..:wizard:

Amazing Dj, your actually amazing at pking must be a lot of noobs around at your level :wizard:.

So are you just lucky or do you have set stratagies? Do you ever hybrid/trybrid?

Amazing Dj, your actually amazing at pking must be a lot of noobs around at your level :wizard:.

So are you just lucky or do you have set stratagies? Do you ever hybrid/trybrid?

I have my ways of PKing, first of all bgs just owns everything at my level (except of ags of course), I always ask for a DM and I always fight, even with low ep.. I don't risk millions I just risk the average 500k and I do try to hybrid sometimes, for example today a friend asked me for a Hybrid DM, don't flame me for using mystic and monks, sharks didn't sell and I didn't wanna lose 3m.. ^_^

I'm stepping down from PKing, sold my bgs it's to distracting I've stayed about the same total level for a few months thanks to Pk. :box:

I'll still pk with the usual whip/rune set up once in a while.. Todays loot!

Player Killing was very fun and good for me, made me a lot of money time to concentrate on other parts of the game. :)

Hope you enjoyed the gallery so far.

PK61K0.png

PK61LOOT.png

PK62K0.png

PK62L00T.png

PK63K0.png

PK63LOOT.png

PK64LOOT.png

PK65K0.png

PK65LOOT.png

Edited by Dj Gavri

Very nice kills there Dj :wizard:

Oh and I see our little nooby DM in mith armor in there as well :box:

At how much ep do you kill at?

At how much ep do you kill at?

At every EP, I don't sit and wait for EP.. :box:

You are a really good pker :wizard: keep it up. It's interesting that you don't wait for ep. My problem is, I pk on my pure at f2p and I win maybe 3 fights for every fight I lose, and of course I lose food. So to make a profit I actually need ep :box: but lucky you, you don't. I can't wait to see more.

You are a really good pker :box: keep it up. It's interesting that you don't wait for ep. My problem is, I pk on my pure at f2p and I win maybe 3 fights for every fight I lose, and of course I lose food. So to make a profit I actually need ep :) but lucky you, you don't. I can't wait to see more.

Yeah I sometimes get crappy loots from 0 ep too, but the thing is I don't stand and wait for ep, I usally just get ep because I stand in the wild looking for a fight and it builds up. ^_^

Here are some more kills..

PK-REDBARRED.png

PK67LOOTFROMREDBAR.png

^ loot if from the person I redbared someone fought him it was my drop though..

PK66K0.png

PK66LOOT.png

PK68K0.png

PK69K0.png

PK69LOOT.png

PK70K0.png

PK70LOOT.png

^ranged brawlers

PK71K0.png

PK71L00T.png

Congrats on the more kills and ranged brawlers :wizard:. I just switched to a bgs, need to get used to pking with it lol.

I can't believe it, this nub bandwitch thing.. Does it ever go away or will it stay like this forever? :box:

Gf gallery I guess...

I can't believe it, this nub bandwitch thing.. Does it ever go away or will it stay like this forever? :box:

Gf gallery I guess...

I think that when you create an account on Photobucket you have an x amount of kb you can upload. You've obviously gone over it. Just create a new account. ^_^