Sal's RuneScape Forum
Pies

The Log Lacking Pies || New Name 'Toufer' || REVAMPED LOG

Help me decide my first big goal!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should be my first HUGE Old School goal?

• Quest Cape!
    • 85 Slayer
    • 91 Runecrafting
    • 99 Hunter
    • 99 Thieving
    • 99 Woodcutting

Grats on 55 attack, 60 is around the corner :D

N0va

Considering I get like 20K exp an hour, no way lol. But thanks. :D

Congrats on 55 attack :P

Good luck with 60 ^_^

Thanks Rocky. :)

Update:

fj9046543.png

Thanks for the messages guys. :wizard: Uther's was too early and got pushed off the screen and N0va's was a tad bit late, so thanks to those guys too. :box: This is going pretty slow though. Almost 1/10th of the way to 60 Attack, and then back to 60 Defense.

Lol i had kl msg too ^_^ gl with 60, Im at cockroach soldiers, comeee :D

N0va

I know man. :wizard: Thanks for training with me though. :D

Update:

9939384jfhg.png

Thanks guys for the messages! Icy was a little late, but he thanked me later. :P Huge congrats on 99 Thieving Goggie, I've never seen anyone train so fast. :) I got a little more training in today then I thought I would, although it was pretty slow still. I'll get 60 Attack Friday probably. And then I'll be starting Defense. :box:

Congrats on 57 attack :D

Good luck with 60 :)

Congrats on 57 attack, getting closer to 60 ^_^

N0va

Thanks Rocky and N0va. :box: I'll get it tomarrow probably. Have you guys noticed that we're all regulars in each other's logs? :P

Update: Nothing tonight, I got maybe 10K exp in between actually doing something tonight and homework. Tomarrow I plan to get 60 Attack, and then do some random leveling so I don't kill myself from combat training. And then I'll go back to get 60 Defense! :wizard:

Have you guys noticed that we're all regulars in each other's logs? :)

Update: Nothing tonight, I got maybe 10K exp in between actually doing something tonight and homework. Tomarrow I plan to get 60 Attack, and then do some random leveling so I don't kill myself from combat training. And then I'll go back to get 60 Defense! :box:

We're the cool kids :wizard:

Good luck with 60 attack tomorrow ^_^

Grats on 58 attack and 62 hp :)

N0va

:D Nub. How'd you know? It's not even posted yet. :P

Have you guys noticed that we're all regulars in each other's logs? :P

Update: Nothing tonight, I got maybe 10K exp in between actually doing something tonight and homework. Tomarrow I plan to get 60 Attack, and then do some random leveling so I don't kill myself from combat training. And then I'll go back to get 60 Defense! ^_^

We're the cool kids :wizard:

Good luck with 60 attack tomorrow :P

:box: We are pretty cool, if I do say so myself. :/

Update:

fdafjdlalala.png

62 Hitpoints, whilst training with N0va. Thanks for the message N0va. Also Breaker and Icy, I had to turn private off. :D I'm about 2.8K exp off of 58 Attack. 60 tonight... I hope lol.

Edit:

ayayay5493.png

Well I decided to actually do something with my Friday night instead of throwing it away on Runescape, so I might not make it to 60 Attack tonight. But there's 58 Attack, I missed the screenie. :P Thanks Icy. :P

Edited by Pies

Well I decided to actually do something with my Friday night instead of throwing it away on Runescape, so I might not make it to 60 Attack tonight. But there's 58 Attack, I missed the screenie. ^_^ Thanks Icy. :wizard:

You left me to die, is what you did :)

grats on 58 attack, get 60 tonight plocks :box:

N0va

Well I decided to actually do something with my Friday night instead of throwing it away on Runescape, so I might not make it to 60 Attack tonight. But there's 58 Attack, I missed the screenie. :) Thanks Icy. :wizard:

You left me to die, is what you did :D

grats on 58 attack, get 60 tonight plocks :box:

N0va

Oh ya sorry. :P At least you got to go train on spiders. But I can't tonight, it's homecoming night. ^_^

Well I decided to actually do something with my Friday night instead of throwing it away on Runescape, so I might not make it to 60 Attack tonight. But there's 58 Attack, I missed the screenie. :D Thanks Icy. :box:

You left me to die, is what you did :P

grats on 58 attack, get 60 tonight plocks ^_^

N0va

Oh ya sorry. :D At least you got to go train on spiders. But I can't tonight, it's homecoming night. :)

Lo, as if you were going with someone :wizard:

Well I decided to actually do something with my Friday night instead of throwing it away on Runescape, so I might not make it to 60 Attack tonight. But there's 58 Attack, I missed the screenie. :P Thanks Icy. ^_^

You left me to die, is what you did :D

grats on 58 attack, get 60 tonight plocks :)

N0va

Oh ya sorry. :P At least you got to go train on spiders. But I can't tonight, it's homecoming night. :D

Lo, as if you were going with someone :box:

You saw my pics. Did you see my sexiness lol? But I'm really not going with anyone, going alone is more fun. :wizard:

Well I decided to actually do something with my Friday night instead of throwing it away on Runescape, so I might not make it to 60 Attack tonight. But there's 58 Attack, I missed the screenie. :D Thanks Icy. ^_^

You left me to die, is what you did :P

grats on 58 attack, get 60 tonight plocks :)

N0va

Oh ya sorry. :P At least you got to go train on spiders. But I can't tonight, it's homecoming night. :D

Lo, as if you were going with someone :box:

You saw my pics. Did you see my sexiness lol? But I'm really not going with anyone, going alone is more fun. :wizard:

It really is tbh.. Lol. Levels levels levels plocks :P

N0va

Well I decided to actually do something with my Friday night instead of throwing it away on Runescape,

Psh, whatever man :wizard:

Congrats on 62 hp and 58 attack :box:

Well I decided to actually do something with my Friday night instead of throwing it away on Runescape, so I might not make it to 60 Attack tonight. But there's 58 Attack, I missed the screenie. :P Thanks Icy. :D

You left me to die, is what you did :)

grats on 58 attack, get 60 tonight plocks :P

N0va

Oh ya sorry. :( At least you got to go train on spiders. But I can't tonight, it's homecoming night. :P

Lo, as if you were going with someone ^_^

You saw my pics. Did you see my sexiness lol? But I'm really not going with anyone, going alone is more fun. :box:

It really is tbh.. Lol. Levels levels levels plocks :P

N0va

I'm on it now. *salutes*

Well I decided to actually do something with my Friday night instead of throwing it away on Runescape,

Psh, whatever man :)

Congrats on 62 hp and 58 attack :D

Lol, thanks Rocky. :P

Update: Homecoming was... awesome lol. Definetly one of the best nights of my life. :/ But now it's time to get 60 attack. :wizard:

Finally lmao. Hope u had a good homecoming.

N0va

I did, thanks. :box: My legs are still sore lol so I won't be doing anything today.

Update:

59043jgfa.png

59 Attack, thanks for the late message Goggie. :wizard: 60 in a bit. Then a little woodcutting.

Woot grats on 59 and 60 ^_^. Have fun wcing; I might come wc too after 79 str

N0va

Thanks N0va. :wizard: And thanks for being like the only poster in my log right now lmao.

60gjgjfa.png

60 Attack, 71 combat, thanks guys for the messages. :box: I also got a Rune Sq. Shield on that kill. :)

Now I'm going to go get 74 Woodcutting since I'm only like 13K exp away.

gratz on 60 att :wizard:

if your going to train range go to flesh crawlers good xp some cash

Gratz on the 2 rune scims in one roll :wizard:

That made me happy. :)

Grats on 60 [email protected]@@ :D

Thanks Earthy. :box:

gratz on 60 att :P

if your going to train range go to flesh crawlers good xp some cash

Thanks Max. ^_^ And thanks for the advice, I'll try it out.

nanmkdfadfafdc.png

New bank picture! It's worth 6,032,661 GP now, not including my unsold P2P items. My bank has increased a total of 289,071 GP since my last bank picture. Going to get 74 Woodcutting real quick and then maybe take a break from melee for a while and do some Ranged training.

Edited by Pies