Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pinkytm

Should I Sell Easter Egg And Santa?

Question

The question pretty much says it. I've noticed that the prices of my easter egg and santa went up very much, they're both over 20m now. I bought easter at 3.5 and santa at 15.7.. I've always wanted both so much, and said that I would hang onto them forever, just for the sake of it, and come back 10 years later to play rs and be the only person to have a santa. But now, I can't seem to make a decision. The feeling is something you gotta experience, but I mean dang, 40m..

17 answers to this question

Sell egg,keep santa.It'l rise more in a month or two.

I'd sell the egg and keep the Santa Hat, Santa Hat's are always gonna rise in price and hardly ever go down because their is so few eventually their will be only a few hundred left and the price will be more then a party hat most likely. I'd just sell the egg though I mean if you would wear it or something it would be different but its just kinda junk and just something to just show off in a bank video. :wizard:

~Markbalex

I'd sell the egg and keep the Santa Hat, Santa Hat's are always gonna rise in price and hardly ever go down because their is so few eventually their will be only a few hundred left and the price will be more then a party hat most likely. I'd just sell the egg though I mean if you would wear it or something it would be different but its just kinda junk and just something to just show off in a bank video. :wizard:

~Markbalex

I agree, sell the egg. Its junk. Depends how much you need the cash aswell... Ask yourself would you rather have a egg in the bank or 20m.

Sell Santa just before the end of November, they'll go crazy at Christmas and they might get dumped early.

~Markbalex

I agree, sell the egg. Its junk. Depends how much you need the cash aswell... Ask yourself would you rather have a egg in the bank or 20m.

If you go by street price the Easter Egg is 50-70m.

Rares will only keep rising, I would only sell them if you plan on playing again and need the cash.

I'd sell the egg and keep the Santa Hat, Santa Hat's are always gonna rise in price and hardly ever go down because their is so few eventually their will be only a few hundred left and the price will be more then a party hat most likely. I'd just sell the egg though I mean if you would wear it or something it would be different but its just kinda junk and just something to just show off in a bank video. :box:

~Markbalex

If you go by street price the Easter Egg is 50-70m.

Rares will only keep rising, I would only sell them if you plan on playing again and need the cash.

+1 if your not playing that often or don't need the money there's no difference in 50m or an egg, be patient just a little , maybe the price will get even higher :wizard:

Edited by Da Vinci 2nd

Long term, no.

Short term, of course.

You could make a lot of money off the Santa in a month or so. Also, selling the Easter egg is good as well.

well, the egg is probably not really going to do anything for you now, if you think long term you could sell your egg, get 20 mill, be flodded with cash and be very happy and keep your santa hat and in maybe a year it will be worth at least 100 mill.

Yeah I would sell the egg and show off the santa on christmas. :wizard: . Well, Santa will keep rising till christmas, so if you do plan to sell it now, sell it near christmas.

sell egg and lend me santa :box:

btw pinky add me on You Be D3ad, it's icy man66 :wizard:

Sold egg at 21.5m. Oh I remember when I was quitting I had 25m all together, now I have 25m in cash + santa :box:. Half a year of doing nothing made me 20m ^_^. I love merch clans :wizard:.

This can now be closed.

Sold egg at 21.5m. Oh I remember when I was quitting I had 25m all together, now I have 25m in cash + santa ^_^. Half a year of doing nothing made me 20m :). I love merch clans :box:.

This can now be closed.

Why did you sell it for that price? I saw eggs going for 60M.. :P

Anyways, keep the santa hat it's really awesome. :D

Dj :wizard:

Sell the egg keep the Santa. If around Christmas you feel like you need the money, sell the Santa, it will continue rising in price until Christmas.