Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
YotmaB

Noobiest Thing Ever!

I bought a rune skimmy for 60k!!!! I didn't realize the pricing on it. And there was no grand exchange prices back then. I felt cheated :wizard:

5) I had no idea you could use control to run.

You can use control to run? Jeeze I feel like a noob.

the noobiest thing (and saddest thing) was when i was making fun of a level 32 or something....who apparently had 99 mage.. and he 2 hitted me....and i lost ful bandos.....i was shocked.....

the noobiest thing (and saddest thing) was when i was making fun of a level 32 or something....who apparently had 99 mage.. and he 2 hitted me....and i lost ful bandos.....i was shocked.....

ROFL!!!

Pures.... >_>

Guest AquarianPixi

oh, goodness I have a lot of noob moments. But the noobliest I can think of is the other day I couldn't find my way into the wilderness because I didn't know you could jump the ditch :wizard:

Either getting scammed back in the day, or getting killed by one of those dark wizards at varrock.

I definitely know how that feels. :wizard:

And getting scammed for an uncut sapphire, and being really mad because I thought they were worth loads at the time.

Hmm, remembering back to like 2004 I remember now that at one point I was on Tutorial Island, and one of the parts told you to Run to the next part, so I did, using Control (which I somehow figured out, can't remember now, probably holding it by accident), and the next door wouldn't let me in because it said I had to run. So I eventually gave up, came back later and realized my stupidity, and actually turned it on.

Another is when I was so afraid of the Giant Spiders, thinking they would kill me, I absolutely refused to leave Lumbridge Castle for a good little while until I realized you can't do a lot in there. Then I'd just run by them whenever I saw them.

A third is I thought people with PKing skulls were allowed to kill you anywhere, so I'd run away terrified of the people who I thought were going to kill me and take my stuff.

And finally I remember thinking Members could pickpocket YOU, so if I ever saw someone wearing member clothes I would run the other way typing "RUN! THERE'S A MEMBER NEARBY!"

Some people have all the luck :wizard:

Back when I first started playing, I didn't know what the abbreviated terms ment, like lol, so when people said it, I asked what a (name of abbreviation) was.

I also thought the people trading notes instead of items were scammers, because the noted version wasn't worth anything ^_^

I thought macroer was another term for a noob, so I called anybody that called somebody else a macroer, a macroer lol :box:

i never died from the DARK wizards... I just thought that their weaken ...etc. spells brought down ur lvls permanently... :wizard:

Never went near there again. Went back to lumby and fought goblins till i could buy a better axe... than chopped forever.

Well its not exactly mine (It was the scammers :wizard:) back in 05 someone tried the wine of Zamorak trick on me and told me to take it. I asked why. He said it was an item that was alot of gold. I tele grabbed it. He swore at me. I laughed at him, he logged out.

I was doing the cook's assistant quest, but I couldn't figure out how to get eggs milk or flour, so I bought them from the general store. (It had a flour icon back then :box:)

Also, when I was doing the rune mysteries quest, I somehow found the Wizard's tower by wandering in Lumbridge Swamp. However, I didn't know where Varrock was, so I wandered into Draynor Manor and died. I thought I could never complete the quest. A long time later, after I had found Varrock, I tried talking to Sedridor again,and got the research package. :wizard:

I was so excited the first time I sold logs on the GE. I thought with my 500 gp, I was striking it rich.

When I was very new, I got the beginner's map and thought Port Sarim was a very long ways away from Lumbridge.

I think that's all for now.

I died by accepting a trade made to lure me into the wilderness so the pker could kill me. That was incredibly long ago, probably in RSC.