Sal's RuneScape Forum

Onions

Failboaticus

onions. ( :wizard: )

discuss.

we were talking in sals and i think goggie came up with how awesome onions are.

the best onions are white onions because when you stew them with some nice, tender steak, the smell combined with the beautiful color is quite a site to behold.

Edited by smacky edgar

I love onions. On a burger, sandwich, or any meal, I am good to go. Cook them any way you like.

I fully agree with you. 'Specially on a Shake Shack burger. :wizard:

Edited by Click This

I love to use onions when I cook :wizard: . They are so versatile. If I use them raw I only use a little though 'cause they can make my stomach upset otherwise. If any of you like to cook, here is a link from my favorites that I found a while back with lots of onion recipes for sweet onions which are grown all over Oregon and Washington.

Horrible.

I hate the test, the smell, the texture, the fact they make some people cry, and the fact that they have skins. (Ok I don't mind the last 2 reasons but I still hate them)

What's an onion test? :wizard:

I don't mind onions, though if I have to cut them...

As

I've despised onions since birth, they taste bad while raw, but absolutely disgusting when cooked. It's too bad it's in all our family's home meals. :wizard: You learn to live with it, I guess, but I can tell if something has onions in it from a mile away.

Raide, how do you call that thing where you mix chopped tomatoes, onions and chile verde in Mexico? I've never known, I'm not sure if it's pico de gallo... Here we call it chimol lol, that's probably the best use for an onion :wizard:

I really love onions. Raw purple onions are great for adding a little jolt to an otherwise hum-drum salad (that and lots of honey mustard dressing... mmmm...). I also quiver with pleasure in my dragon boots at the thought of a Philly cheesesteak with sauteed onions.

Raide, how do you call that thing where you mix chopped tomatoes, onions and chile verde in Mexico? I've never known, I'm not sure if it's pico de gallo... Here we call it chimol lol, that's probably the best use for an onion :wizard:

Here it's known as Pico de Gallo, but also as Salsa Mexicana, because...you know, it's the same colors as the flag of mexico

anyone says also the colors of italy....i want to see an italian eating chile verde