Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
finisterra

Rule Additions & Reminders

Finisterra is here to spam the News forum again...

The first thing I'd like to note is our policy on Ban & Suspension requests:

Ban requests: We never ban on request.

Suspension requests: We do suspend on request. The minimum length is one week, and the maximum is six months. If you request a suspension, it won't be applied until three days after the request. Suspensions may be cut short after half of the length of the suspension has passed.

By the way, we decided to increase the bumping limit on the Digital Shops & Requests and the Pixel Shops & Requests forums to two weeks (14 days).

I would also like to clarify that making topics about sites such as When you advertise a pyramid scheme, you advertise with Hitler! Don't be a fascist! Stop advertising pyramid schemes! or any similar contests/referral services is completely against the rules and action is taking against people who post this. This type of advertising is also forbidden in signatures in blogs.

Also, when making a blog entry please do not edit the date of the entry as you may set it to a future date, and this will keep pushing other people's blogs down.

Finally, please keep in mind that making posts such as "this thread should be in x forum" or "edit your post before you get warned" are against the rules as they are spammy. If you wish to tell someone that they posted in the wrong section or that their post is rude then you may PM them. You should also use the report function to inform the moderators of any questionable posts.

Edited by Hawk

Thank you! As if I don't get enough When you advertise a pyramid scheme, you advertise with Hitler! Don't be a fascist! Stop advertising pyramid schemes! spam from youtube alone.

Also, when making a blog entry please do not edit the date of the entry as you may set it to a future date, and this will keep pusing other people's blogs down.

Someone had pointed that out to me when I first started my bar collection. Glad to see this in full enforcement! ^_^

Finally, please keep in mind that making posts such as "this thread should be in x forum" or "edit your post before you get warned" are against the rules as they are spammy. If you wish to tell someone that they posted in the wrong section or that their post is rude then you may PM them. You should also use the report function to inform the moderators of any questionable posts.

Common sense, as these posts do not contribute to anything and do not make the moderation process any easier. The report button has always been there for a reason. :wizard:

Good news, but kind of old in my view for the quoted above. Seems to me like a "just so you know" thing. Everything else was okay. :box:

I'm pretty sure this is in the wrong forum. :wizard:

Also, when making a blog entry please do not edit the date of the entry as you may set it to a future date, and this will keep pusing other people's blogs down.

Haha, I think I may have started that one when I accidentally set my release date to 2010 :box:

Nice additions, especially the GFX shop bump limit alterations :wizard:

I'm pretty sure this is in the wrong forum. :wizard:

Lol. Good one. I hope that my reply isn't also viewed as spam.

Good news, but kind of old in my view for the quoted above. Seems to me like a "just so you know" thing. Everything else was okay. :wizard:

Most of them are reminder. The first two paragraphs are new additions, though.

Other than the graphic request bump time and the specifics revealed on suspensions, it's all old news to me. I have been seeing more backseat moderating lately.

Only silly people would advertise When you advertise a pyramid scheme, you advertise with Hitler! Don't be a fascist! Stop advertising pyramid schemes!.

:wizard:

Only silly people would advertise When you advertise a pyramid scheme, you advertise with Hitler! Don't be a fascist! Stop advertising pyramid schemes!.

:box:

:wizard:

Good additions or whatever, they don't actually affect anything that I've been posting/doing, so yeah. ^_^

On-request suspensions? What does that mean?

On-request suspensions? What does that mean?

If you are incapable of staying away from the community on your own, you can request a mod deactivate your account for a period of time.

ban this nub

Nothing we don't already know :wizard:

The two first rules are new. If you already knew them then someone is leaking the mod forums!!!!

Good thing to know about the suspension.

I'll probably get one around AP testing time. That'll probably help me focus. :wizard:

Other than the graphic request bump time and the specifics revealed on suspensions, it's all old news to me. I have been seeing more backseat moderating lately.

Ah, ok, thanks for clearing that up :wizard:

Now, I'd like a suspension please. Sal's is taking up waayy too much of my time, lol.

98 posts in 2 years and 315 days FTW! :box:

EDIT: Woops, wrong quote! Well you know what I meant to quote

Edited by JackH