Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Entrility

H'ween Mafia - Day 3

Rene, you were already voting for him. -.-

Syren, Morte, or Fencey need to hammer.

@ Click: There's also no proof that I'm not Pro town, you're too quickly jumping the gun.

Cameron got lynched for making a very similar statement.

Unvote

Vote: Fake

Perhaps Cameron had made a similar statement but you're rushing against me with no proof, that's a very unwise decision if you ask me.

If the town wins or if one of mine survives.

This is the least effort I've ever seen put into a fake claim.

Vote: Fake

You couldn't even be bothered to take the "If one of mine survives" out of your win condition? How does that not scream scum?

So kill Morte? Are you 100% sure? What if his win condition doesn't change?

Does everyone agree?

I was going to hammer, but Sryen beat me to it. Well Seeya guys. -.-

Cameron got lynched for making a very similar statement.

Ha.. ha... ha...... ha..

As the crowd coalesced around Eric Bloom, they heard him silently reassuring himself, telling himself not to fear the reaper. Turns out that within the span of a few minutes, the reaper would be the last thing on his mind; pushed off the gallows, he died with a noose around his neck.

Fake, Eric Bloom, has been lynched.

Since none of you sent me night actions during the day, I'm giving you two days to do so now. Day 3 begins in 48 hours.

Edited by Cameron

The rising sun broke through the dismal atmosphere still lingering from the lame "Don't Fear The Reaper" joke, revealing the broken and dead body of.. nobody. Naturally, everyone was still suspicious - that's just what people do in these games - and decided to have a deep discussion about their relationships with each other.

It is now Day 3. With seven players here, it takes four votes to reach a majority.

PS: I was lenient about the "night" actions last time because we had a moderator switch and all sorts of fun stuff. To avoid a similar delay this time, you've got to send in your actions before the decision is reached. If you don't, you just won't get a chance to act.

Rush, did you target Morte...

This is the current population IMO:

Town

Rene

Fencefry

MarionettesDonutsIllusions

Rush

Not so Sure

Sryen

Click This

Morte

Morte is in not so sure list due to possibility of Shape shift to anti-town. That's easy to confirm though, since if he is still town, he wouldn't mind dying again.

Rene, I'm talking/interrogating him in in our daytalk, and I'm reasonably confident in his alignment.

So we have 4 reasonable plans assuming Morte is still pro-town:

Lynch Click, NK Morte

Lynch Click, NK Syren

Lynch Syren NK Morte

Lynch Syren NK Click

Vote: Click This

Also, now I believe there is no mafia due to the No kill. Since I don't think SFI recruited anyone to his Cult day 1, a hypothesis is that the Cult started with two people.

More later.

PBPA's

Click This

#21 No RV.

#27 Agrees with Emanick to vote mod.

#63 Crap

#67 Crap

#79 Fos Fence for One-Vote-Less Claim

#82 Lame argument

#84 I agree with what he said, but wrong context.

#86 Wrong sir

#95 Votes Morte after I do

#123 Crap

#125 Crap

#141 Votes Cam. Flawed logic in post IMO.

#151 Defends logic

#168 sets up roleblocker claim

#170 Nada

#172 More settup speculation

#184 Offers crap plan

#190 Fail reason

#194 RB claim

#197 More BS freaking Settup speculation

#203 Kaname Chidori Claim. Votes Rush.

#217 WIFOM

#224 Pointless

#242 What ploy? Adds nothing to discussion again.

#257 Fence is dayvig. adds nothing again

#271 It doesn't.

#289 Disappearing ent.

#294 Not part of game

#300 No comment : I think Rush is almost conf.

#305 Corrects votecount

#309 Crap

#316 Cuz he's Cult dummy.

#335 Reading Fail

#337 Obvvote

#340 Pointless arg. with Fake

#346 See above

Syren

#75 Nothing useful

#78 Clarifies wording

#83 Supports Fence Vote Claim

#85 Pointless argument

#88 Continues argument

#91 Still defending Fencefry

#98 Reacts to Morte

#101 Still a pointless post...still no analasys or scumhununting in his posts IMO

#115 Pointless

#148 blah blah blah, then votes Cam

#175 Doesn't know what a claim is

#186 Tells Click he suggest crap plan

#209 No point here either

#211 Says he doesn't like Click's claim

#214 Says it again

#259 Confirms Rene targets him

#320 Claims Gandalf, who can survive a death.

#353 Hammas.

Rene

#34 Debatable RV of Emanick

#39 Useless post

#43 Calls me spoilsport

#45 More pointless stuff on me

#49 Posts trope

#70 Some people I know do that, but very debatable

#72 More pointless links/tropses

#108 Comes back and votes Rush

#131 Says he has costume. Says return to reality win condition.

#153 Sudden Hammer

#160 Defends Hammer gamble

#165 Nothing

#177 Doesn't know whata claim is. Wierd settup speculation. Post editted

#179 edit apology

#181 doesn't know claim = roleclaim

#200 Votes Click

#264 Claims untargeability

#267 More on above

#275 FUllclaims

#279 Filler posts waiting for DK result

#287 See above

#299 No comment

#301 No comment : I think Rush is almost conf.

#312 Votes SFI

#350 Votes him again

*Exactly* what do you benefit from by killing me?

1) Win if you're anti-town.

2) Narrows down who is anti-town if you are pro-town

3) Not having to read some of your ridiculous posts. (jking)

I did target Morte... -.-

Was I roleblocked or something? :)

Please choose one of the options in 358, using 360 as a reference if need be.

Thanks.

Another option is to lynch Syren, NK Syren -.- We just have to decide whether we're more afraid of the cult or shapeshifter. Click seems like a lower priority atm.

Another option is to lynch Syren, NK Syren :) We just have to decide whether we're more afraid of the cult or shapeshifter. Click seems like a lower priority atm.

Nah, I was unkillable last night, that's all. I just wanted a laugh. Wish I could've seen your faces when I didn't die. I would've told you but I needed the laughs.

I'm going to be away for the weekend, my cousin just died after two weeks of being in a coma, (Why I needed the laughs) so I'm headed to Ohio to spend the weekend with my aunt.

Also, I'll just use my ability for today for a laugh as well. I'm going to Spirit Away: Morte.

Bye guys -.-

Another option is to lynch Syren, NK Syren :) We just have to decide whether we're more afraid of the cult or shapeshifter. Click seems like a lower priority atm.

Nah, I was unkillable last night, that's all. I just wanted a laugh. Wish I could've seen your faces when I didn't die. I would've told you but I needed the laughs.

I'm going to be away for the weekend, my cousin just died after two weeks of being in a coma, (Why I needed the laughs) so I'm headed to Ohio to spend the weekend with my aunt.

Also, I'll just use my ability for today for a laugh as well. I'm going to Spirit Away: Morte.

Bye guys :)

-.- Oh.

I will also be away this weekend. I should be back on Sunday.

@Fence: It would be better to lynch and vig different guys. Why is Click this lower priority?

@Morte: Feel better. -.- (And did you just Daykill yourself?)

@Rush: Can you just say which option you like before you go? :)

@Fence: It would be better to lynch and vig different guys. Why is Click this lower priority?

My main beef with Click is craplogic and not helping, which are not necessarily maf traits. Sure we wouldn't lose much from lynching him, but Syren and Morte (Morte???) seem to have more against them, or at least more solid info against them.

I would guess he just gets to sit out this game :) Cameron: Clarify Morte's ability?

My main beef with Click is craplogic and not helping, which are not necessarily maf traits. Sure we wouldn't lose much from lynching him, but Syren and Morte (Morte???) seem to have more against them, or at least more solid info against them.

I would guess he just gets to sit out this game :) Cameron: Clarify Morte's ability?

Craplogic and crap posting are big scumtells.

I'm willing to go for Lynch Click, NK Syren or NK Syren, Lynch Click without any further discussion.

EBWOP: THe second one was suppose to be Lynch Syren, NK Click. :)

Morte took the dusty old witch's hat off his head, straightened the bends and folds out, then practiced a few twirls in place. Everyone told him that the twirls looked stupid and to not do the twirl, but he responded, "I am not going to 'do' the 'twirl,' alright? It's not even a twirl, it's a spin. [pauses] I might do the spin."

After deflecting their insults to his "spin," Morte held the hat directly above himself, did a few twirls - sorry, spins.... spins just like a corporate exec would do at a shareholders' meeting - and thrust the hat down upon his head. A flash which blinded everyone was followed by a burst of smoke. When it cleared, the solitary hat was sitting on the ground, with Morte nowhere in sight. However, everyone felt that he would be back...

Vote Count:

Click This: 1 (Ellibereth)

With six players here, it takes four votes to reach a majority.

WHAT...THE...fudge...

Oh well, nothing we can do about it.

I see nothing to discuss anymore.

RUSH:

If you still log on today. Send in a NK of Click or Syren and post who in here, we'll lynch the other one. Same result either order so I'll be happy leaving it to you since you are the one with a NK. -.-

Sure we wouldn't lose much from lynching him, but Syren and Morte (Morte???) seem to have more against them, or at least more solid info against them.

Could I ask what exactly concrete I have against me? Could you please do so without referring to post #360 as well, I just want to make sure you actually know what you're talking about.

Also just want to say that Morte's role is awesome and the flavor text is awesome and if that really is his character that's a great idea for a shapeshifter.

Sure we wouldn't lose much from lynching him, but Syren and Morte (Morte???) seem to have more against them, or at least more solid info against them.

Could I ask what exactly concrete I have against me? Could you please do so without referring to post #360 as well, I just want to make sure you actually know what you're talking about.

Also just want to say that Morte's role is awesome and the flavor text is awesome and if that really is his character that's a great idea for a shapeshifter.

Not semi-confirmed is concrete enough for me. -.-

EBWOP: And you're not scumhunting.

Prod Click This and Rene Please

Thanksgiving weekend is thanksgiving.

You expect us to be here while we're out with relatives?