Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Entrility

H'ween Mafia - Day 3

True. Last minute thoughts: Has Sryen even tried to vote for Rene? His only real nemesis left if he truly is immortal except to lynch.

True. Last minute thoughts: Has Sryen even tried to vote for Rene? His only real nemesis left if he truly is immortal except to lynch.

Syrens buddied up with Rene the whole freaking game.

Rene, don't say fire. You should be able to see how ridiculous it is that they just want to DK me for no reason. They all just do what Elli wants them to do. I ask you because you seem like the only person who still has half a brain left.

Also, Vote: Rush

He listens to everything Elli says, which is dangerous. More dangerous than Elli himself, because with him around Elli my as well have a killing ability. Rene, you should vote Rush too, because if Elli wants you dead and Rush is around, you my as well be dead.

Rene, don't say fire. You should be able to see how ridiculous it is that they just want to DK me for no reason. They all just do what Elli wants them to do. I ask you because you seem like the only person who still has half a brain left.

Also, Vote: Rush

He listens to everything Elli says, which is dangerous. More dangerous than Elli himself, because with him around Elli my as well have a killing ability. Rene, you should vote Rush too, because if Elli wants you dead and Rush is around, you my as well be dead.

The reason I'm listening to Ellibereth is because of his "Scooby-Doo" cop investigation Night 1. He was bang on "Has a killing role, but isn't evil". That alone gives me full belief in him, and most of his theories, and ideas seem logical. The only downside would be if he's a "Mafia Cop" but we've already touched on that topic. On Day 1, Rene was the first to claim the "back to reality" win condition, which I share. But right now, he seems like the best choice for a lynch.

Vote: Rene

Vote Count:

Rene: 2 (Ellibereth, Rush)

Ellibereth: 1 (Rene)

Rush: 1 (Sryen)

With six players here, it takes four votes to reach a conclusion.

Morte vote Syren now and all we need to do is sit and wait for the dl.

I'm giving Rene one more chance to say that, then I'll hammer.

I'm giving Rene one more chance to say that, then I'll hammer.

We want two votes on Syren and two votes on Rene.

Rene's been lurking, just vote Syren.

Yeah I've been lurking. The reason is that posting with a ps3 is a pain.

Also I'm 100% certain that 1 person is lying. This was due to mess up on Camerons part so I'm not sure how much I can say about it.

Because of this I suggest the following course of action.

Lynch Morte and NK Sryen. Yes its true that there is a possibility that Sryen is lying but the same goes for Morte, and due to the way I see Morte is the most likely followed by Sryen. Elli isnt clear of suspicion but Sryen his recent gameplay (hopping between targets) is suspicious in itself.

Another way around it is to give Morte his dk and have him target me with it. Unless its of the unblockable kind it wont affect and clear Morte of suspicion in my eyes. Leaving the chance of lynching Sryen and nk Elli.

Rene's been lurking, just vote Syren.

Whoever has most votes at deadline is the lynch. Tie both get lynched.

2 votes each means they both die.

Rene, I refuse to listen to you until you post FIRE.

Rene, you could say you NKd syren but not actually do it, and we wouldn't know until we tried killing him again -.-

I just realized Sryen said that word in one of his posts telling Rene not to...So....

Kill: Ellibereth, FenceFry, Rush, Sryen

and Vote: Rene

-.-

Oh, bloody hell. Was it you as well who targetted me this day of play? Did that mean you had two day abilities?

No, my only role was a serial killer that had to make people say the keyword to be eligible for a daykill against them. The best I can get now is a tie. -.-

Fudge.

I knew we should have fudgeing killed him earlier.

Unvote, Vote Morte

Actually....

Unvote, Vote Rene

Edited by Emanick
Any expletive with more than one letter showing (or two, sometimes) is technically censor evasion.

So Morte was a bad guy? -.-

Don't worry.

Scooby Doo has one more ability. :)

EBWOP: Waiting for Cam, but if that was a real daykill against all of us, town should win.

Meh I figured you might. Just thought I'd try

that's why I said town should win today -.-

Meh...no point in talking, just have to wait for Cam.

Just to Confirm: Confirm Vote: Rene

So Morte was a bad guy? -.-

To clear things up, I have been pro town every day, except today, and even then only an independent role :)

I'd like to ask why I'm on your to vote on list after this little endeavour.

I still find Morte's claim of a serial killer to be odd with the vanishing trick he pulled earlier. Either way it was your request to NK Sryen that messed us up since only me and him had the abilities to survive Morte's DK and still be able to vote him off.

also: unvote Elli, vote Morte[\b]

Because you can only be killed by lynch -.-

Also, I'm a shapeshifter, everyday I've had a different ability. That's all.