Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sagara

So There's This Girl

My cousin pulls this off with four women. What he does is simple, he avoids all of them communicating only through the phone, text or internet, he makes vague promises to all of them and juggles them around so he gets one a night. Of course none of the women know each other, he has a form of courtship he calls being a player which seems to be comprised wholly of lies, jokes and playing inappropriate music while saying, "You like this huh baby don't you?" And he'll constantly play the part of the victim whenever an argument starts.

If you hadn't already solved this problem I would suggest you make yourself out to be the victim somehow.

Edited by Demutig_wind

Your goal is highlighted in blue for ease of use. If you require a more complex diagram, advice on what to do or on how to post pictures, feel free to PM me.

Wait. Why did you ignore the blondes :wizard:

Contrary to popular belief, they do not have more fun.

I get where you're coming from - not a big fan of blondes myself.

Come to think of it, the last three girls I've liked were all brunettes.

There's a reason for that, methinks.

I get the feeling that demutig's idea is the best for our good balls-feeling-awesomeness friend.

I get the feeling that demutig's idea is the best for our good balls-feeling-awesomeness friend.

they have better bodies.

they have better bodies.

I'd hate to profile, but that is usually true... Wow, now that I think about it, it's really true :wizard:

Your goal is highlighted in blue for ease of use. If you require a more complex diagram, advice on what to do or on how to post pictures, feel free to PM me.

Wait. Why did you ignore the blondes :wizard:

Contrary to popular belief, they do not have more fun.

I get where you're coming from - not a big fan of blondes myself.

Same

In fact the last 5 girls I asked out had brown hair, one with a bit of black but meh :ph34r:

Redheads FTW.

red%20hair.jpg

Oo yea

they have better bodies.

I'd hate to profile, but that is usually true... Wow, now that I think about it, it's really true :wizard:

lol yea man. i mean, some blondes do have some amazing bodies, don't get me wrong, but there are more brunettes that have rockin bodies than blondes have rockin' bodies. that's what i think. lol

Redheads FTW.

red%20hair.jpg

Oo yea

Hoo boiiiizz.

Eh, she's a 7, at best...

Guest Emanick

they have better bodies.

lol yea man. i mean, some blondes do have some amazing bodies, don't get me wrong, but there are more brunettes that have rockin bodies than blondes have rockin' bodies. that's what i think. lol

Not that I have a preference either way, to the best of my understanding, but I disagree with you there. :box: There are more brunettes around, though, at least where I live, so maybe disregarding proportions you're correct.

they have better bodies.

Not that I have a preference either way, to the best of my understanding, but I disagree with you there. :box: There are more brunettes around, though, at least where I live, so maybe disregarding proportions you're correct.

it could depend on where you live, too. ^_^

I seriously hope you all know that girls do have feelings too.

I seriously hope you all know that girls do have feelings too.

fudge feeling, he a playa

Redheads FTW.

red%20hair.jpg

Oo yea

Hoo boiiiizz.

Is that 7 out of 10? Because I'd go closer to 9 maybe

simpleflowchart.png

Dude, you are a genious.

And I give that girl a six.

There is alot of situatuions when you doubt a girl really means it. (This is guy-talk from a guy, okay?)

I once was asked by a girl to go to a dance, i said yes.

But however, in time after i wondered if it was a bet between some of her friends or real. (Atm she asked me she was talking with her friends)

But i messed that last chance up though.. ( :wizard: )

Will never know what it was...

Redheads FTW.

red%20hair.jpg

Oo yea

Hoo boiiiizz.

I said 7 at best. On average probably a 6. Case in point, I wouldn't holla at her.

Which one do you like the most? As in, personality?

I've learned that looks, and who's the 'hottest' is all superficial BS. Go for the one that's smart, funny, and so on. If you date this girl who looks great, but doesn't have enough brains to fill a teaspoon, she'll be a dead weight on your wallet.

Redheads FTW.

red%20hair.jpg

Oo yea

Hoo boiiiizz.

I said 7 at best. On average probably a 6. Case in point, I wouldn't holla at her.

I would

Look at the fashion sense involved