Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pizza Om Nom

Tz-tok-jad Practice 'machine'

It would be awesome if this site had a jad practice machine. It would randomly choose between the mage and range attack sounds of jad, and the user would have to choose the right prayer below, based on what he heard.

there should also be a counter, of how many he has gotten right in a row. And a timer, so you'll have to choose prayer quickly, or you'll 'get hit and fail'

This would be much better than spending 3 hours to get to jad, just to practice the prayer switching a few times and then die.

That is a very interesting idea. It would be simple to develop too. Would someone provide the sound files or direct me to a video where they're clear?

That's a really good idea! Even though I don't play Runescape at the moment, I know how diffucult fighting Jad can be!

~Darth :wizard:

i didnt even reach jad before, a practice would make it easier when im gonna go for a firecape attempt. pretty sure lots of others think about it same way.

Okay so we all like the idea, but is someone able to do this and make Sals the first (I think) to have it? :wizard:

Hmm, from that video it seems that range attack doesnt make any sound before it actually hits. I thought there was a sound when he smashes his legs in the ground.

The ranged attack sound comes after he smashes his feet and the magic attack comes before the attack hits.

The only time that the sounds are actually useful in my opinion is when you run out from Italy Rock. Other than that I never used them. Watching the legs is a much safer way to get things done.

I got my fire cape with sound off.

The only time that the sounds are actually useful in my opinion is when you run out from Italy Rock. Other than that I never used them. Watching the legs is a much safer way to get things done.

I got my fire cape with sound off.

I got mine the day they 'updated' the Fight Caves and I didn't know what Tztok did to change attacks so I listened to the sounds and yeah that worked really well. Later when I did it again I used the same thing, sound, and it really is very easy that way.

Nice idea;)

For you Agent F.

I had an error occur while watching the video,

, this one works, and shows the fight against Jad.