Sign in to follow this  
Alexdreams

Alexdreams - My Skill Log.

Alexdreams ... If you can dream it you can do it

past99sbanner.png

[/p]
miningthreadbanner.pngagilitythreadbanner.png

About The Pixel

Well what can I say, I started Runescape in January of 2002, and I have played on and off taking man short and long breaks since then. I have only ever played 2 accounts my first ever account was Alexdreamz, which was banned. After that I took a two year break up until about 6 months ago when I started playing my noob account 2old4u(Name changed to Alexdreams). So this was a new chance to start over learning from all the mistakes I made on my first account, to make what in my eyes was the perfect account for myself, on my main I took the route of maxing combat, which at that time was 126, so this time around on Alexdreams I have taken more of a skiller approach, yes this means I do not train combat, though maybe in the future I might at this point in time it is not in the forseeable future. I love to skill, Runecrafting being my favorite, if you have any questions feel free to PM me ingame I love to help if I have the time!

Currently Working On.

At the moment I am working on Woodcutting but I do not usually start to take screenshots until I am in the 90s in a skill. For level 90-99 I will post screenshots here and keep you all updated on my progress. I will also be posting nest/egg/seed/ring count as well for those interested I have not sold a single nest or seed since 50 woodcutting will be nice to see the end result!

The method I am using is Choking Ivy as I am not really into the Woodcutting for profit but I am in it for the fastest XP possible sooo, I will be doing Choking Ivy until 99.

rcthreadbanner.pngherblorethreadbanner.png

My Skill Capes

These will all be in the order that I obtained them including dates, under the date I will put a link to the respective folder in my photobucket where you will find the screenshots for 90-99 of that skill, not all skills I have 90-99 screen shots for but for most I do. The photobucket is public and only has screenshots of Alexdreams and is RuneScape related only so feel free to browse about it as you wish. Anyways here they go!

If you want to view the album as a whole the link is below! I have random photos in there, bank shots ect. I will upload more photos over time.

Link to Whole Album

Fishing Apr 5 2009

Fishing Photo Album

Mining Apr 29 2009

Mining Photo Album

Agility May 23 2009

Agility Photo Album

Hunter June 6 2009

Hunter Photo Album

Herblore July 12 2009

Herblore Photo Album

Runecrafting July 25 2009

Runecrafting Photo Album

Smithing August 11 2009

Smithing Photo Album

Crafting September 9 2009

Crafting Photo Album

Thieving September 18 2009

Thieving Photo Album

Construction September 28 2009

Construction Photo Album

Firemaking October 7th 2009

Firemaking Photo Album

Fletching October 16th 2009

Fletching Photo Album

Cooking October 22nd 2009

Cooking Photo Album

[p]

Welcome to Sals 2old(Alex)!! As I support you there here I will do the same. Work on Farming while your Cutting Ivy.

Well I planned to save farming for while I do Runecrafting, after woodcut I have a small side goal of 30m Runecraft xp, and I figured farming would keep me sane while doing this :wizard:.

So you have 2000+ total level, and it only took you about 6 months :wizard:.

Way to go man, love the blog, and good luck with everything!

Wow, dude that is one awesome account. Good luck on woodcutting and your goals and if you ever need someone to woodcut with, I'll be glad to :wizard:

FULL SUPPORT!

Good luck.

~Envy

Edited by Ultra Smart

So you have 2000+ total level, and it only took you about 6 months :box:.

Somethin like that :)

Wow, dude that is one awesome account. Good luck on woodcutting and your goals and if you ever need someone to woodcut with, I'll be glad to :wizard:

FULL SUPPORT!

Good luck.

~Envy

Cutting with you right now! great guy.

How?

????

!!! i was in infinity! why did jake quit for wow? ^_^

Nice stats, and good luck with woodcutting!

I am not sure he just quit talking to me said he was going away for a while then was gone hasent come back lol.

:wizard: Good luck on your skill log, you have gone very far and expect to see some more epicness :box:

So you have 2000+ total level, and it only took you about 6 months :box:.

Somethin like that :D

FULL SUPPORT!

Good luck.

~Envy

Cutting with you right now! great guy.

How?

????

!!! i was in infinity! why did jake quit for wow? ^_^

Nice stats, and good luck with woodcutting!

I am not sure he just quit talking to me said he was going away for a while then was gone hasent come back lol.

oh. that sucks. we should get a revival of it :). I went on the forum the other day, and saw that some other people were thinking the same thing

This is a nice log, and cool account :wizard:

Good luck with all your goals :box:

:wizard: Good luck on your skill log, you have gone very far and expect to see some more epicness :D

Indeed, a lot more to come stay tuned :D

Wow. Your bank pics make me drool. Very nice account, good luck on woodcutting :P

Thanks, hard work pays off :P

This is a nice log, and cool account ^_^

Good luck with all your goals :)

TY.

:box:

nice account =]

and good luck.

TY.

Good luck on your log. :wizard: Nice stats and a long time playing. :box:

Holy :wizard:! You have all non-combat 99s but Farming and Woodcutting, and by the looks of it, most of them this year. Teach me.

Good luck with 99 Woodcutting and the log :box:

Holy :wizard:! You have all non-combat 99s but Farming and Woodcutting, and by the looks of it, most of them this year. Teach me.

Good luck with 99 Woodcutting and the log :box:

Ty, just takes time really, guess I have to much time on my hand lol ^_^

Its physically impossible for you to get those stats in less then 6 months. Hunter takes 2-3 weeks BOTTED (having computer play for you 24/7). Thieving is about a week or two legit playing, runecrafitng is 6-7 months alone, agility I can't even fathom the amount of time it takes at 50-70k exp per day?

Actually it could be possible because he said he switched to his noob account, meaning his noob account was worse than his main and if his noob account had some pretty good skills, it could happen :wizard:

Keep up the good work Alex!

~Envy