Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
_max

Rate Me

0/10 You haven't done the Hallowe'en Event! You haven't suffered :wizard:

For two years, it's pretty good. Very well rounded skills, a nice 99, plenty of quests, nice amount of cash.

Very deserving of a 9/10.

I'm wondering where the majority of that 33m comes from, apart from the 13m straight up cash and 5m (blessed?) spirit shield. Usually, there's an item in the bank that's makes up the majority of the total wealth, but I'm not seeing it.

For two years, it's pretty good. Very well rounded skills, a nice 99, plenty of quests, nice amount of cash.

I'm wondering where the majority of that 33m comes from, apart from the 13m straight up cash and 5m (blessed?) spirit shield. Usually, there's an item in the bank that's makes up the majority of the total wealth, but I'm not seeing it.

well that is a blessed spirit shield so 5m there+14m cash as of 5 minutes ago then theres karils which is 4m? torag top for 500k verac skirt for 1m whip for 3m drag boots for 450k 1m in glories not sure if slayer helm has worth but 1m if so?

well that is a blessed spirit shield so 5m there+14m cash as of 5 minutes ago then theres karils which is 4m? torag top for 500k verac skirt for 1m whip for 3m drag boots for 450k 1m in glories not sure if slayer helm has worth but 1m if so?

I see. Well, I still commend you on your riches.

I see. Well, I still commend you on your riches.

tyvm :box:

You've only been playing for 2 years? Those stats are great.

Stats: 9/10

Bank: 9/10

thank you

Decent bank 8/10

Stats 7/10

Moar skillkapes plz

working on it

not every has been playing for 5+ years and is you D:

Very nice Max. 8/10 on the bank, 9/10 on the skills :wizard:

Good luck!

thank you very much

lolwat 0 pray nought owt ov tenn neeb

8/10 for skills, 99 ranged as a first 99 is pwnage. Nice slayer level too :wizard:

Bank is pretty awesome too, I guess you made most of it through slayer? 9/10

8.5/10 total :box: